Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014

This is a discussion on FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I see what your trying to show with the screenshot of me but are you seriously that retarded to lie? ...
Page: 21

I see what your trying to show with the screenshot of me but are you seriously that retarded to lie?

I kept killing them until a chitin shield dropped so you could try it on for a screenshot, you then traded it straight back to me. Why try and put a different slant on it?

Thats not corruption, thats you being retarded my friend.
    Last edited by TabbyCat; 10-11-2010 at 04:14 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    I see what your trying to show with the screenshot of me but are you seriously that retarded to lie?

I kept killing them until a chitin shield dropped so you could try it on for a screenshot, you then traded it straight back to me. Why try and put a different slant on it?

Thats not corruption, thats you being retarded my friend.
    Didnt said i had the cs o-o just liked too post it
    and yea i took it off an traded back we where just looking

alot blacked out shit cant show too much els people will get banned
    who are still playing.

Well thats not me lol, so you should make it clear im not giving you shit

Banned Senior Member

Ss with me and tabby with cs isnt that hè gave me it we where testing stuff hè had it back after 10sec anyway gn all i go sleep

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by peintre View Post
    If you got any questions to why this server not worth your time feel free to pm mee
    grim will help rename any scammer on his server and mute those who are scammed to limit bad press
    if you ahve to pick a server with bad gm*s you might aswell pick one with more online gamers..
    at best 50 ish
    at worst 5

or try and get something out of grim, but i bet you wont

cheers painter
    I can imagine you would be frustrated with items being taken but you weren't ever scammed in any way. You Traded him the items. Now if he logged your account and traded him himself i would of took action. (But personally it sounded like a clan drop / rule gone bad)
    You refer to me saying i help scammers? Yet he asked for in game name change and i simply do it as i do all name changes. I had no idea of the dilema or the problems...
    I am sure you are just upset trying to cause a seen as most ppl do.
    Note: I have never spoken to doompriest or doomwarrior until today. That was our first conversation.

@Chabo, You sure are set on showing we are corrupt but all these pictures you show Really are just bullshit... The Trina and 2 summon staffs Was because i spawned ultima on accident Didn't have energy rocks on so didn't get drop and rather then just taking the items i gave you guys summon staff and a trina To be nice and it was my mistake.

Simply you can try and hurt the server and call us hackers... Corruption... Personally i don't care. You don't like the server its obvious Why bother wasting time trying to stir up drama?
    Matter of fact two of those pictures are after a wipe. (And chabo, You personally know i am not corrupt i am still baffled you would try to post these pictures?... Maybe to get some of your friends to no drama ko but i still don't think ppl are buying it.. lol..)

They're plenty of ppl who we have personally helped and made there day.
    I am more then willing to go threw tons of screen shots and quotes and many many msn convo's,livechat convo's. The list simply goes on. at your request i am more then willing to bring those into this topic.

Back To painter, Your computer sucks and runs faster then gm's and we tryed to help you.. and you spit this in my face? LOL
    Most owners wouldn't of bothered with you and just banned you.
    I even suggested downloading a program to fix your computer.
    Frankly you handled the issue very immaturely by bringing in there "mothers" this and that. As i explained i came into cz and noticed childish flaming so i immediately Said Stop and grow up "flaming" isn't going to solve your issue as i told you we were working on the dilema trying to hear both sides. Only thing flaming gets you is self satisfying your egotistic ego.
    But that would be your choice. Thanks for the negative feedback

The fact that i am being called corrupt just makes me laugh.. Like i was saying if you don't like the server then simply say you don't like the server. Whats the point of showing screen shots with blacked out.
    If i am ohhhh so corrupt you wouldn't bother hiding ppl's name or your right if there was even one bit of corruption going on from old staff members I will ban the player or do some type of way for them to be punished.

As you just admitted with tabby you were just posting it to give people the wrong image. You had a close relationship with different members of the staff so you helped us test with certain things. But note you were never corrupted in any type of way.

Any other questions because i am more then ready to defend us with these non sense posts
    When it comes down to a person Integrity is all they really have and i am not a liar or a scammer or someone who just hands out items and helps players.
    Bring up anything and ill fully explain.
    Might want to provide some more screen shots as well since the following 3 are not any type of corruption.

The harpy Queen is from a summon staff which i offer to kill if the player is solo.
    I could be wrong about hq picture if its not me but something is telling me that was it.
    You have yet to shown any type of corruption.

Sorry for jumping around and babbling heh :P
    Last edited by griml2eaper; 10-11-2010 at 06:26 PM.

Man oh man, so much people trying to make this server look bad... kind of lame what you tried to do Chabo. You are out of the server and you know it is a good server so why bother trying to make it look like it isnt...

And to painter, omg bro WTF are u talking about. Seriously, if there is one server with a good GM staff it is FreshKo. I have no idea what happened to you but im sure Grim didnt help a scammer, and this is just you being angry and ranting because you lost something.

Oh man drama ftl....
    I appreciate that I was not considered corrupt, the 2 corrupt gm's that were in this server are now gone!
    We handled them as soon as we saw a sign of corruption. The rest of the gm staff has been helpful and hard working to maintain this server and to keep the community happy.

We are not all perfect but we try our best to do what we can to keep server alive and you people playing with us.

We don't need the useless drama going around the forums to make us look bad. If you don't like this server then quit!, and just move on to the next private server (if any) you are going to play. Don't come here and try to give us a bad reputation.

Peace & Love,

Jaime/ Santos

KillTime

bump for jaime , and sexy doom

Quote Originally Posted by peintre View Post
    If you got any questions to why this server not worth your time feel free to pm mee
    grim will help rename any scammer on his server and mute those who are scammed to limit bad press
    if you ahve to pick a server with bad gm*s you might aswell pick one with more online gamers..
    at best 50 ish
    at worst 5

or try and get something out of grim, but i bet you wont

cheers painter
    like Mailman, which was a GM that was supposedly "kicked from staff" because of him injecting items which made the server enjoyable.

but wait one second, he didnt actually kick Mailman from the staff because he changed his name to Illness so people would actually think he really did get kicked

soo corruption never did leave the server..

go ahead jammin and grim, shoot this down...because grim is scared for the truth to be revealed, and jammin doesnt even know

Quote Originally Posted by expo View Post
    like Mailman, which was a GM that was supposedly "kicked from staff" because of him injecting items which made the server enjoyable.

but wait one second, he didnt actually kick Mailman from the staff because he changed his name to Illness so people would actually think he really did get kicked

go ahead jammin and grim, shoot this down...because grim is scared for the truth to be revealed, and jammin doesnt even know

Yup you know the story and situation. For the record illness is gone. Way to flame without playing server.
    Speaking with twostars gave me a bit of advice. I think its going to come in handy and i am going to say this once more, If you don't like the server don't come.
    Thats how you honestly feel like i "HIDE" everything Personally then move on.

I would like everyone to keep in mind some people get frustrated and some ppl just don't like the server so they feel the need to take the time out of there day to try and make us look bad.
    Personally ill let the players speak for their self We have always had good feed back and like said at your request more then willing to show screen shots of a lot of people very appreciative of the work we have done.
    Sorry you are not, but move on to the next private server and quit posting these weak ass flames.
    Last edited by griml2eaper; 10-12-2010 at 10:30 AM.

Default All Negative Posts

We appreciate getting negative feedback as well as postive.
    Seeing the negative feedback shows us what we need to improve on.
    Some of it has got out of hand but we tip our hat to you and wish you the best.

The few people who aren't playing server and flaming well i suggest getting a new hobby.
    We improve more and more each day and it has been like that since day one, Granted we had our ups and downs but overall we are still up and putting up a fight.

Have a nice day.

-FreshKO Staff

Just to show some of our innocence a bit more..
    This was just skipping threw random pages.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalJudgement View Post
    Just to add, I have been in this server since Day 1. This is the and I mean the only Private Server that does not make you feel awkward like a normal Private Server does. This Server in my opinion is more fun than USKO. And that is without all the new wacky stuff USKO put out there. This server is much more secure as well. Kxop is like a grain of sand in the ocean, and even if found it wouldnt even put a dent in the PK action here. This server is all out fun and representing old times in KO. Even though we have people aiming for +8s in the server, we all stull have fun in our +7 PJs and have great events as well as the staff. Keep it up cuz this server is going to the top of the ranks. I can see it happening
    Quote Originally Posted by Chabo View Post
    BULLSHIT u idiot here is shesaid talking it wasnt the full time for the IPOD event so he gave me a webcam and yes i have it here and its true the server got wiped 2times but they fixed almost evrything now and im 100% sure it wont be wiped again and about mailman aka topgun he had +9chitin boots and he wasx the only 1 NO one els got a +9 item from him and grim isnt a scammer ore whatever u talking about him grim spend alot time / money too his server and its getting bether and bether
    its a great server too join wich will coming out today so i would say too the people try it
    Quote Originally Posted by SM0KED View Post
    Grim is one wicked hard working owner, it was only a matter of time til people realized and came over to this server
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadArrow View Post
    this is a super server
    Quote Originally Posted by beeluh View Post
    its a good server played this server since start grim is best for me he really does listen 2 you what ever issue you have he will help you out thats why im staying here what ever happens cause this server pwns
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdKillah View Post
    vouching for this cunt, definitely trying this out..... going orc side with my clan...

Quote Originally Posted by expo View Post

Oh boy, anothe flamer who clearly doesnt play the server... i honestly dont understand what motivates this people to come in here and flame when they dont even play anymore.

Like i have said before, do yourself a favor and move on the next private server so you can quit that one too and then bitch and moan somwhere else.

I remember some retard saying that the server would close in 2 weeks tops after the last whipe because more whipes would take place and people would leave and bla bla bla bla bla, server is still there and the people playing are having tons of fun.

Furthermore, laptop event is currently underway, PK is the best it has been. I plaid before whipe and i can say PK is at its best, only going to be better since i see new names in CZ and new people every time i log in.

Bump before school
    Also Jammin to get new players in cz help the newbies out with master

The One And Only Senior Member

good luck with the server