Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014

This is a discussion on FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Jammin Domm can actually ride his bike with no handlebars, which is more impressive than any TP ...
Page: 24

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Domm can actually ride his bike with no handlebars, which is more impressive than any TP i ever did. You and tabby can comfort each other in vent, i know you will, i know you do
    Will miss our singing time tho, and tabby is gay hes all the time talking about charlie the unicorn....

Wish i had more time to play with you guys :/ I know Grim cannot go anywhere without drama but that is what makes it interesting xD I could log just to hear stories from everyone lol <3

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by knox09 View Post
    Wish i had more time to play with you guys :/ I know Grim cannot go anywhere without drama but that is what makes it interesting xD I could log just to hear stories from everyone lol <3
    haha mark

Computer = always drama.....

Running a private server though, its something else..
    For the most part usually don't have to much going on other then sonic and 2 other staff members. But my post shut them up pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdKillah View Post
    ty for the 10 minutes of entertainment i just received lol xD. this is why i say dont trust anyone unless u know them in rl grim

Yeah jeff, i know we were speaking about this in ventrilo today. You were right as well even you told me not to trust anyone.
    Wish heartless would of told me too haha.
    Come back freshko Nab!

My nooby movie as mage in FreshKo :P

[ame="http://www.megavideo.com/?v=ETLG88L9"][/ame]http://www.megavideo.com/?d=AHY9VUOE

Man i had fun editing that shit jajajaja
    Last edited by Jammin; 10-19-2010 at 08:50 PM.

what a crap vid, cant believe i actually spend time watching that

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    That's not very nice
    I never really liked mage pk video's but i must say i enjoyed his.

Thanks for FINALLY taking me off ur sig. You and simple are so gay <3

Quote Originally Posted by knox09 View Post
    Thanks for FINALLY taking me off ur sig. You and simple are so gay <3
    haha, so how is that relationship going anyway?

Maybe u missread my post, it says my nooby movie. Shouldnt have watched in the first place if you expected more than that, cause thats what it is.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Maybe u missread my post, it says my nooby movie. Shouldnt have watched in the first place if you expected more than that, cause thats what it is.

Gonna watch it asap i get home , fck it jamm1n gel back

no no, that wasnt the prob. The prob was that it was pretty boring... You kinda stun every1 in that vid and you were probably the best geared.

It's pretty obvious that light mage rapes face imo

no no, that wasnt the prob. The prob was that it was pretty boring... You kinda stun every1 in that vid and you were probably the best geared.

Yeah he is pretty geared, but light mage has its disadvantages as well. We ended up turning down the rates too

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Only watched it coz chemical gave it thumbz down. Nothing special tho. Just incase, spoliers xD

Muted it after 20 secs
    Had a faceplam as soon as i saw u wearing completes and having lightning skills on ur skillbar
    Only cool part was when u facestunned that priest who maliced u and then ran around him in circles. It was funny coz i rememberd an ooooooold video from myko called "nazivoodoodance", that shit was hilarious.
    Editing, what editing? If ur intrested in editing, drop me a pm. Ill give u a link and show some videos with some real editing.

Part 2

It was pretty "meeh". Kinda like coffee u get in an office. Its warm, has the kick, makes u forget u had any 10 mins later and doesnt give u an orgasm in ur mouth.

Not really, at the end i had really good gear (Completes +7 +8pauld, iron set dual sse dual RoM thats it). But i wasnt even the best geared mage in FreshKo, GodOfWar and Stylez both have +2s and +1s, both the mages in the video had RoLs instead of RoMs and one of em had Ely and bla bla bla.

I plaid more support than attacker tbh.

I quit suddenly and when i deleted the FreshKo folders i deleted some PK scenes that where meant to be used instead of all the vs but it is what it is. Honestly like i said it is a nooby video, not like i meant it to be cause we did some crazy PK in FreshKo and it was only getting better but i stopped playing.

Like i said, people that plaid the server will at least smile and laugh while watching the movie, its not meant to be a pro movie showing my GG skills as a mage. Just a bunch of random fraps I threw into WMV with songs i like to listen to when im high.

If you think Light Mages rape face hmmmm you can see how when it was 2vs1 my hp would drop really fast with no chance of even killing one without heals. You should go play FreshKo and see whats up, i bet you will like it.

Some one said something about editing lessons jajajajaja my man i have 0 interest on learning how to edit stuff, i appreciate the interest but i have no use for editing skills, i was never the movie making kind of guy cause Fraps lag me and i dont usually have it on. I just had such a great time playing Fresh that i wanted to make a movie to remember of the fun times i had, more fun than my last year playing USKO for sure.

Now if u will excuse me, ima go take some hits from the bong