Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 586
Like Tree1Likes

FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014

This is a discussion on FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by CakeAndCookies Hey Bong, nice film dude too bad that server turned into a huge dupe fest with ...
Page: 26


  1. #376
    Senior Member Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CakeAndCookies View Post
    Hey Bong, nice film dude too bad that server turned into a huge dupe fest with corrupt gm's and fages like tabby who have the craziest items for there clans. Was fun while it lasted.
    I really doubt Tabby is corrupted my friend. As far as i can tell he is legit and a really nice guy.

    The problem is the situation he is in , he has an ingame char with good gear (i think) which happens to be the leader (if im not mistaken) of the best clan in the server at the moment. And to top that his clannies are making nice upgrades from what i can tell.

    I have seen this happen before and i spoke to Grim about it, If a GM has an ingame char, which is active, with good gear and in a top clan, people will allways jump to bad conclussions.

    The thing is please dont spread rumors around because this is the type of thing that can make a server look bad.

    Because something makes sense it doesnt make it true, of course the easy explanation would be Tabby is giving shit away and helping his clannies and clan out. But the truth is his people are probably more active, more organized and more dedicated to playing FreshKo than any others in the server in the time being.

    If you have any proof of corruption just speak with Grim, he will take care of it.

    And if Tabbys clan is owning people in cz, just give it 2 - 3 weeks till i get back and then you will see Tabby getting rolled

  2. #377
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bakery
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I really doubt Tabby is corrupted my friend. As far as i can tell he is legit and a really nice guy.

    The problem is the situation he is in , he has an ingame char with good gear (i think) which happens to be the leader (if im not mistaken) of the best clan in the server at the moment. And to top that his clannies are making nice upgrades from what i can tell.

    I have seen this happen before and i spoke to Grim about it, If a GM has an ingame char, which is active, with good gear and in a top clan, people will allways jump to bad conclussions.

    The thing is please dont spread rumors around because this is the type of thing that can make a server look bad.

    Because something makes sense it doesnt make it true, of course the easy explanation would be Tabby is giving shit away and helping his clannies and clan out. But the truth is his people are probably more active, more organized and more dedicated to playing FreshKo than any others in the server in the time being.

    If you have any proof of corruption just speak with Grim, he will take care of it.

    And if Tabbys clan is owning people in cz, just give it 2 - 3 weeks till i get back and then you will see Tabby getting rolled
    I know your trying to defend his honor and all, I won't bother replying to the retard who said something towards me not having +8 items is the reason am jealous, he neither knows me nor knows my character so he went with the basic "omg your just jealous approach". The reason I stated this is cause I've known Tabby we've played before on prior servers, and from what I know about the guy he will do anything to be on top. Hell I can show you pm's from him on other servers begging for me to let him in clan cause he was such a doucebag that we wouldn't let him in. Needless to say I don't play this server, but rather than let ppl try it out and come to terms with the corruption that fills it. I rather do what I have always been known for doing Voicing my opinion no matter the amount of flames I recieve. It's no surprise that Tabby's clan would be the most gear out, when he told me he was going to be GM of the server I told my comrade am leaving for another KO because Tabby will do anything to be on top. cheating being the least of it.


    As far as the guy with +9 shard you gotta be pulling my nut sack to make me believe a +9 shard is legit when +8 is hard to get. Sure the guy was smart enough to take a screen shot to make it look legit i guess when you dupe enough of em going +9 is the next logical step, but seriously believing some1 would risk a shard+8 that he could easily trade for uniques to upgrade it to +9 when rates even with trina are less than 5% and your calling me noob.

  3. #378
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CakeAndCookies View Post


    As far as the guy with +9 shard you gotta be pulling my nut sack to make me believe a +9 shard is legit when +8 is hard to get. Sure the guy was smart enough to take a screen shot to make it look legit i guess when you dupe enough of em going +9 is the next logical step, but seriously believing some1 would risk a shard+8 that he could easily trade for uniques to upgrade it to +9 when rates even with trina are less than 5% and your calling me noob.


    Yeah he burned about 20 low +8's & had 3 shard +8's & trinas from what 1 went +9.
    Tabby is tabby who cares about him pfft. Grim checked logs and logs show that he upgradged +9 legit....
    +8's are hard to make but thats why we trade em People like uniques cuz they are "shiny" and trade +8's for those
    And you say you never played it? So you have no reason to flame so gtfo from this topic you little piece of shit.
    & reason why tabbys clan is top 1 is we have few ppl who have alot np's and them give alot np's to clan (about 70% of it) So shhh now and srsly gtfo.

  4. #379
    ~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CakeAndCookies View Post
    I know your trying to defend his honor and all, I won't bother replying to the retard who said something towards me not having +8 items is the reason am jealous, he neither knows me nor knows my character so he went with the basic "omg your just jealous approach". The reason I stated this is cause I've known Tabby we've played before on prior servers, and from what I know about the guy he will do anything to be on top. Hell I can show you pm's from him on other servers begging for me to let him in clan cause he was such a doucebag that we wouldn't let him in. Needless to say I don't play this server, but rather than let ppl try it out and come to terms with the corruption that fills it. I rather do what I have always been known for doing Voicing my opinion no matter the amount of flames I recieve. It's no surprise that Tabby's clan would be the most gear out, when he told me he was going to be GM of the server I told my comrade am leaving for another KO because Tabby will do anything to be on top. cheating being the least of it.


    As far as the guy with +9 shard you gotta be pulling my nut sack to make me believe a +9 shard is legit when +8 is hard to get. Sure the guy was smart enough to take a screen shot to make it look legit i guess when you dupe enough of em going +9 is the next logical step, but seriously believing some1 would risk a shard+8 that he could easily trade for uniques to upgrade it to +9 when rates even with trina are less than 5% and your calling me noob.
    Ok... hmmm where to start..... Keep in mind DoomBringer is NOT apart of the staff.
    Well your entire argument is based on really nothing..? Granted you played server but i haven't ever seen you before well posting on this topic. Not too sure on what your in game name is.

    But lets start like this shall we?
    First of all you don't have dedicated server access nor have you ever came to me asking to see the logs of the shard +9.
    Granted +9 items are extremely hard too make but not entirely impossible.
    I was very surprised too see that he had made it +9 as for when i was testing the rates not one went threw.

    I am not going to say its impossible because its not.
    Dupe Has been completely eliminated. All types of dupe have been completely stopped. Sorry to break it too ya bud, but he made that shard +9 LEGITLY. You can choose to sit here and argue with me for days and try and say tabby is doing things Un-Legit. But please keep in mind me and Markus aka "Katanoob" check logs frequently. Now i am sure you are thinking "Well tabby has dedi access couldn't he just delete parts of the logs so You and Markus couldn't see it?"

    Your right if you happened to be thinking that, BUT keep in mind i put a key-logger onto my dedicated server so every click,file opened,Or mouse even moved it takes Screen shots and keeps logs of its own on everything that has been done. As well as sending me emails. To even see the key-logger you would have to know the password, for weeks the staff wasn't aware the key-logger was there.
    Hints why i find corruption so fast, keep in mind if anything typed in such as Ring,Necklace,Belt,Earring, And other words similar to do with uniques or armor it Red flags it and takes screen shots as well.

    I do not take kindly too you coming in here and trying to say the shard +9 isn't legit. As well as saying our staff is corrupt, because frankly it is not.
    You can have your opinion because if you are really that sure then there is no way to change your mind.
    I will guarantee everything "Corrupt" would of been seen months ago. I would not put my name on the line too have a corrupt server.
    This is what makes FreshKO different from all other servers... We hold events for real items. And we aim to be the best.. being the best means no corruption at all!

    Sorry if you disagree that we are not a good server. But frankly too be blunt, you are wrong. I am sorry you feel this way but as i have said i am more then willing to post logs as well as key-logger logs of everything ever done.
    At your request of course ^^

    @Everyone (Keep in mind me having a key logger in the dedicated server isn't any type of risk towards you at all. It is a professional Key logger also only logs whats done in the dedicated server. Now unless you have hacked us and logged in. It can not record any data from any other computer rather then the Dedicated server.)

    Edit, further extending topic.

    Your
    logic is mostly you assuming.. and it is all based off of tabbycat. I personally like tabbycat and have not seen any type of corruption coming from him. If you looked into our history a bit more you would see me picking up on our corrupt staff members fairly quick.
    Granted i don't know who you are. But i am going to say the same thing too you with you assuming so much its hard to even read your paragraph.
    The fact that your saying duping is going on just makes me smile and see even more faults in everything your saying.
    For one, we have our dupe scanner online 24/7.
    For two, We have a asm patch that most servers do not, too further eliminate Duping.

    Any other questions please feel free to post back and give us feed back.
    But i am going to ask that you do not spread rumors or make up such assumed/lied logic.
    Last edited by griml2eaper; 11-02-2010 at 11:15 AM.

  5. #380
    Warlord Senior Member TabbyCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southampton, England
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Baked stop whining, it really doesnt look good on you. I didn't "beg" for clan, me and good were having a laugh at your expense because your on your period 24/7

    Keep crying baked, I don't have a strive to be top at all and by no means do I cheat. Take your bitchy attitude somewhere else.

  6. #381
    I_Am_On_Ares
    Guest

    Default

    Stop whining stop defending, its an evil circle! i feel like the server is dying man. started to play this like 3 weeks ago and i saw lots of pk in cz and it motivated me to farm and now all of a sudden when im farmed out ppl are "gone"! :O

    maybe implement master items and shells at specialty selection to have more ppl stay?

  7. #382
    Warlord Senior Member TabbyCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southampton, England
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    New Armor + Accessories patch on its way

  8. #383
    Senior Member Stifa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Problems with downloading?
    it says that i dont have enough space on u torrent?

  9. #384
    Senior Member Stifa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    375

    Default

    now i updated all the patches, and press start it says: Cant find the file: Knightonline.exe, please make sure you didn't put on the wrong name and try again. ? somebody knows what to do?

  10. #385
    Senior Member Stifa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    375

    Default

    never mind problem solved

  11. #386
    ~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stifa View Post
    never mind problem solved
    Let me know if you run into any more. ^^

  12. #387
    ~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    Releasing FreshKO's long awaited patch tonight/Early morning.
    will come to update our topic here very shortly

  13. #388
    0506
    Guest

    Default

    wooot woot

  14. #389
    ~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    Bump to the top

  15. #390
    ~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Am_On_Ares View Post
    Stop whining stop defending, its an evil circle! i feel like the server is dying man. started to play this like 3 weeks ago and i saw lots of pk in cz and it motivated me to farm and now all of a sudden when im farmed out ppl are "gone"! :O

    maybe implement master items and shells at specialty selection to have more ppl stay?

    Just noticed this post,
    By no means is FreshKO dying.. and here is why.

    Within the past couple days watching the new accounts coming in and the amount of new players. We had to upgrade our Dedicated server to handle everything just because we started to hit never before seen online.

    The upcoming patches that we have in progress will further bring more people into the server.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •