Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014

This is a discussion on FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by StoneColdKillah il take 5 staffs thx im better so i should get more thx bb...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdKillah View Post
    il take 5 staffs thx
    im better so i should get more thx bb

Jedi

aww jeffy boy :P gonna be fun playin with / against you.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

This Going to be SICK!! :P

Anvil Rates ... Keeping it nice and hard

+1-2 = 100%
    +2-3 = 100%
    +3-4 = 75%
    +4-5 = 65%
    +5-6 = 50%
    +6-7 = 20%
    +7-8 = 5%
    +8-9 = 2%
    +9-10 = .01%

With Trina Rates
    +1-2 = 100%
    +2-3 = 100%
    +3-4 = 95%
    +4-5 = 75%
    +5-6 = 60%
    +6-7 = 30%
    +7-8 = 14%
    +8-9 = 5%
    +9-10 = 1%

^ Trina's not worth buying for, unless you can get them ingame somewhere. And please answer my questions.

What are the donation possibilities?
    Can archers combo?
    Have you advertised to turks?

ILLNeSs

1.We are working on a new Power Up Store at the moment
    2.Yes archers can combo
    3.Yes we have advertised to turks

Quote Originally Posted by Elrohir View Post
    ^ Trina's not worth buying for, unless you can get them ingame somewhere. And please answer my questions.

What are the donation possibilities?
    Can archers combo?
    Have you advertised to turks?
    ?? Please specify what you mean by "Get them in game somewhere"
    Do you mean add them to a mob?
    If so i think that is a opinion more then anything...
    If you haven't noticed Trina gives 10% upgrade rate... I posted the rates
    +1-2 = 100%
    +2-3 = 100%
    +3-4 = 75%
    +4-5 = 65%
    +5-6 = 50%
    +6-7 = 20%
    +7-8 = 5%
    +8-9 = 2%
    +9-10 = .01%

With Trina Rates
    +1-2 = 100%
    +2-3 = 100%
    +3-4 = 95%
    +4-5 = 75%
    +5-6 = 60%
    +6-7 = 30%
    +7-8 = 14%
    +8-9 = 5%
    +9-10 = 1%

I am just trying to figure out what you mean by not worth buying?
    Its not like you still can't make +8's or anything like that... and the benefit of donating gets this...
    I am sure we will add trina as low rates so it doesn't over power donators....
    but like said its 9% more and i don't see why you wouldn't want to donate for trina...

Atomic

okay so i wanna add sth than ,if i was cheated and lot of my friends here ,i won't let cheat more players. first of all the server is wiped every single time they see some issue ,i mean when somebody will start dupe ,they will probably wipe all server cuz its easier than check logs. Secondly this server has got like 1 month or 1,5 it was already wipe 4 or 5 times , they don't even think deepy about sth ,they just do it and than think so the consequences are = wipes. I was playing here from the beggining so i have info that almost all my friends left ( like 20) - 30 are active normally so i dont wanna think what wanna be now. Dont believe them that all is fixed ,all is working ,cuz when u'll join the server half of the things won't work i can give ya my head it's just you to download the client and than ahhh - if u downloaded probably u will say ; ) Boss rate and upgrade rate n/c.... so getting item here is extremely fukin crazy . I had all items like my friends full i mean iron sets etc,we spent a lot of time killing isi ,going thousand of times to eslant for bs. Gm's announced and promissed us they will give back our items after wipe ,cuz the wipe wasn't our false. The wipe was caused by player "M4ilm4n" that were a friend of gm so he gave some +9 items to his clannies . So it was easier to JUST WIPE ALL PLAYERS that PLAYED FOR LIKE 2 weeks a lot of hours than fuckin check logs and ban mailman and his friends .You guys fucked up players that were playing legally. I was many times on ventrilo Grim2eaper promissed me he will give items in 2-3 days ,almost 2 weeks passed nothing, he was ignoring me,saying sth than going offline (Sorry grim but i have no more respect for u - cuz u are a lier and i will do everything ,to open the eyes of new players that playing on ur GODLIKE server is a fukin waste of time ,cuz i can't believe how u made fools of so many people .... Finally ofcourse the NP contest is one big lie why ? it was announced like 1month ago , he said he will give ipod just ask older players , SheSaidSheWas18 get sh1t not ipod , what i wanna add grim later said on vt that ( Yea ofc there will be some reward but maybe not like ipod ) so u see how can you trust him . To sum up all the info about the server is fukin lie ,maybe the anvil rate from 1-2 is true ,rest is fukin false, thx.

so, when will this launch...
    where are the client links...

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic View Post
    okay so i wanna add sth than ,if i was cheated and lot of my friends here ,i won't let cheat more players. first of all the server is wiped every single time they see some issue ,i mean when somebody will start dupe ,they will probably wipe all server cuz its easier than check logs. Secondly this server has got like 1 month or 1,5 it was already wipe 4 or 5 times , they don't even think deepy about sth ,they just do it and than think so the consequences are = wipes. I was playing here from the beggining so i have info that almost all my friends left ( like 20) - 30 are active normally so i dont wanna think what wanna be now. Dont believe them that all is fixed ,all is working ,cuz when u'll join the server half of the things won't work i can give ya my head it's just you to download the client and than ahhh - if u downloaded probably u will say ; ) Boss rate and upgrade rate n/c.... so getting item here is extremely fukin crazy . I had all items like my friends full i mean iron sets etc,we spent a lot of time killing isi ,going thousand of times to eslant for bs. Gm's announced and promissed us they will give back our items after wipe ,cuz the wipe wasn't our false. The wipe was caused by player "M4ilm4n" that were a friend of gm so he gave some +9 items to his clannies . So it was easier to JUST WIPE ALL PLAYERS that PLAYED FOR LIKE 2 weeks a lot of hours than fuckin check logs and ban mailman and his friends .You guys fucked up players that were playing legally. I was many times on ventrilo Grim2eaper promissed me he will give items in 2-3 days ,almost 2 weeks passed nothing, he was ignoring me,saying sth than going offline (Sorry grim but i have no more respect for u - cuz u are a lier and i will do everything ,to open the eyes of new players that playing on ur GODLIKE server is a fukin waste of time ,cuz i can't believe how u made fools of so many people .... Finally ofcourse the NP contest is one big lie why ? it was announced like 1month ago , he said he will give ipod just ask older players , SheSaidSheWas18 get sh1t not ipod , what i wanna add grim later said on vt that ( Yea ofc there will be some reward but maybe not like ipod ) so u see how can you trust him . To sum up all the info about the server is fukin lie ,maybe the anvil rate from 1-2 is true ,rest is fukin false, thx.
    Lol For one, your grammer/English is terrible.
    for two your pissed because we did a wipe again and i am not restoring everyone's items.
    Notice how your the only one complaining...
    Everyone else is vouching how good of a admin i am...

I don't know if someone put you up to this to make us look bad? or ?? like said no idea...
    I am sorry i have to do this but im going to squash everything you say
    Mr 1 post... Who do you think you are coming in here with all these false accusations.
    You never had 20 - 30 people online In your hole clan... there's one false statement.
    For two ill have chabo come in here and vouch that he was rewarded a webcam because we did not finish the full 30 days...
    I did that as another favor i could of just been like Sorry guys.

SCAMMER? This is were i am going to take huge offense to... Ive never been a scammer and never will be...

You said you have waited 2 weeks to get items.. The wipe was 5 days ago and check forums the topic is still up about how i was going to give everyone there original items. On friday....
    Everything you said never happened or is so far extremely exaggerated

+9 items?
    There wasn't one +9 item on the server... and your going to try and say there was +9 items injected?
    mailman did make a few mistakes and that was taken care of.

But you saying i am a liar is a bit aggravating expecially when i have helped the community so much... and spent countless hours...
    I am just baffled on you making up so much shit...

Just to further add on... I already purchased a new ipod for the next event which starts when the server opens...
    It just pisses me off so much that when i have worked so hard to hear someone come in and try to give me a bad name?
    AND CALL ME A SCAMMER!?!?!

Ill have the entire server come in and vouch how immature you are. Shesaid is coming to vouch my name now...
    Stonecoldkillah is vouching me... And multiple other Very well known trusties are vouching my name...
    Unlike you i am very well known in ko4life...

Your Ip will be banned from server... before it even opens up... I will not be forgiving you for trying to hurt the server.. With your lies...
    Last edited by griml2eaper; 08-28-2010 at 04:55 AM.

oh lawrd!

So , is it going up today? in how many hours?

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

I got 1 word for this
    BULLSHIT

Banned Senior Member

BULLSHIT u idiot here is shesaid talking it wasnt the full time for the IPOD event so he gave me a webcam and yes i have it here and its true the server got wiped 2times but they fixed almost evrything now and im 100% sure it wont be wiped again and about mailman aka topgun he had +9chitin boots and he wasx the only 1 NO one els got a +9 item from him and grim isnt a scammer ore whatever u talking about him grim spend alot time / money too his server and its getting bether and bether
    its a great server too join wich will coming out today so i would say too the people try it

Quote Originally Posted by matysak View Post
    So , is it going up today? in how many hours?
    8 hours

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast