Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014

This is a discussion on FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by griml2eaper LastMan standing event 11/23/2010 Dear community, our last man standing event will be held today Click ...
Page: 35

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    LastMan standing event 11/23/2010

Dear community, our last man standing event will be held today Click link for more information regarding this event.
    Ill be there!! watching you!
    dont miss the event guys upupup too the top

ikke945

Server realy isnt that active../ the prices in the market are realy unbalanced/its hard to get good uniques at low lvl/when u have bad items, so the stupid thing is u need good items to get good items, but were do u get ur first good items ,). Think of that... I tried it out, but didnt liked it that much

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ikke945 View Post
    Server realy isnt that active../ the prices in the market are realy unbalanced/its hard to get good uniques at low lvl/when u have bad items, so the stupid thing is u need good items to get good items, but were do u get ur first good items ,). Think of that... I tried it out, but didnt liked it that much
    You're the guy who wants roc for rappy +7?
    HAaah, fool

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    You're the guy who wants roc for rappy +7?
    HAaah, fool
    i would do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Chabo View Post
    i would do that?
    You're chabo you will trade you're virginity for some unique in KO xd

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    You're chabo you will trade you're virginity for some unique in KO xd
    thats right!

Bump for FRESHKO
    This serv is awesome, needs some moar ppl

Quote Originally Posted by ikke945 View Post
    You are wrong, the stupid thing is to think you can get good items by trading bad items.

Make +8s, you need nothing to farm +1s and buses. Be active and smart on boss spawns, you dont need crazy items to boss hunt, just need friends to play with.

It is a farm server, you wont get gg gear in a day or two. It takes time, which is part of the fun of playing a farm server. Slowly bettering your char up to the point where you catch up or even get ahead of the older players.

Banned Senior Member

Not Nesseccary!
    Last edited by Shane; 11-25-2010 at 12:10 PM.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Why are you asking a question you know the answer too?
    These id's and Seal information were obtained by both you and tabby, as well as you and tabby ganging up with "Illness,sonic, and possibly others" too obtain our old Database.

With our old database that was taken and the right set of hands this information can be required.

How did you fix this issue?
    Unfortunately, we did not fix this issue in time and it came down to chabo and Tabbycat using these people's information. It was too late, some of the people on this list were not obtained by the old Database information. It was simply just you and tabbycat using some of your clannies accounts as well.

Are these Players still at risk?
    No, They run the slight risk of being hacked in other private servers if the user is using the same information. But other then that there accounts are 100% safe once again.

Am i at risk too play FreshKO?
    No, you do not run any risk too be Hacked.
    They never had any type of passwords as for if i recall correct our Passwords are Encrypted on the database back up they have.
    I could be wrong, but pretty sure they have our encrypted password database.

How Did they get the Old Database?
    Well it is quite a long story but a quick sum up of all of it, It was a ex - Staff achieved manner.
    Robert being one of the ones who took our database
    as well as illness,Incognito/Born,sonic

One of those listed users gave too Tabbycat & Chabo, they went against my trust and took our server files a while back.
    They did not get our fully updated ones but they did however manage too get one of our backups.
    As i stated there little way of hacking was fixed and you will see more security added ways into the panel in the near future.
    Thank you for bringing this up chabo, glad i could clear that up for you and everyone.

p.s. The information "Chabo" is posting Is Invalid and not Correct.
    All Issues were fixed and NO ONE runs the risk of being attacked/hacked.
    It's obvious the reason this is even being brought up is for attention and an attempt to make us look bad. Our information is not leaked. Simply a old database.
    (Summoned Up post for People who don't want to read everything.)
    Last edited by Shane; 11-25-2010 at 12:10 PM.

peintre

I aprove of this server sins its a
    tabby+ chabo free server

(ill count the sekonds til your lil admin friend deletes yet another of my posts..)

Quote Originally Posted by peintre View Post
    I aprove of this server sins its a
    tabby+ chabo free server

(ill count the sekonds til your lil admin friend deletes yet another of my posts..)
    If you post stuff that is relevant and actually helps the server they would stay, if you wanna post shit please go ahead, but it wont be on this forum.

I am sick and tired of all the people on this thread using it as a dumping ground for flames and insults, ive gone through here as has thing.

The next what i deem serious/ continious flames will be banned.

Indeed what Grim is saying is mostly true

Robert/Sonic/Illness stole the database/server files a long time ago.

Robert sent chabo and myself some id's and secret seal codes, therefore using the bugged panel it was easy to create a new password.

@ Grims message to chabo, yup grim is correct. Nobody is at risk, I had some fun on a gm account and chabo decided to take multiple peoples items and hand out multiple items aswell unfortunately. Chabo won't be hacking anyone else so no need to continue drama that ended a long time ago guys.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Indeed what Grim is saying is mostly true

Robert/Sonic/Illness stole the database/server files a long time ago.

Robert sent chabo and myself some id's and secret seal codes, therefore using the bugged panel it was easy to create a new password.

@ Grims message to chabo, yup grim is correct. Nobody is at risk, I had some fun on a gm account and chabo decided to take multiple peoples items and hand out multiple items aswell unfortunately. Chabo won't be hacking anyone else so no need to continue drama that ended a long time ago guys.
    agree^^ was fun haha but it isnt it worth
    gl grim from now^^

Quote Originally Posted by Chabo View Post
    agree^^ was fun haha but it isnt it worth
    gl grim from now^^
    Chabo is stripping for uniques @ ndko