Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014

This is a discussion on FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; grim remember me? is this server coming back haha? what are the damn odds i havent logged on since 2010 ...
Page: 39

grim remember me?

is this server coming back haha?
    what are the damn odds i havent logged on since 2010 than i see this is starting up again

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrOsTy View Post
    grim remember me?

is this server coming back haha?
    what are the damn odds i havent logged on since 2010 than i see this is starting up again
    I do remember you! haha, it's so good too hear from so many old faces. You should most defiantly stick around, i am opening FreshKO up again.
    Sounds like destiny..... hahaha

My Goal,is too make a server where our old players will actually return! Knowing they are in good hands, time after time FreshKO has shown it has excellent client interactions and support.
    I am putting a lot of time and money into this server. In order too achieve my goal, it's the only way. People can have their doubts, but honestly that is what fuels this train!

Bumping this so users can see what was just posted without having too go back a page.

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    Thank you, I would appreciate all the support! There isn't any bad blood anymore i can promise you that.
    FreshKO Will be everything it once was but much better, with a lot more funding. Me and Markus have a lot in planning and a good strategy how too bring back a lot of our old school players as well as bring new faces. I have a few idea's and tricks up my sleeve that i always wanted too implement back in the day just never really got around too it because so much time was spent dealing with FreshKO's gaming community. This being what made us so great, it also hurt FreshKO because i wasn't able too put time aside and finish my ideas.

As FreshKO's Admin, Here is a official update of whats currently going on. I don't like too come in and spam on our topic because we have been in the works on just getting little small things going.

-FreshKO Is online
    Server files are working, server is online. We are just implementing a few more idea's changing things around for the Release date of the server)

-FreshKO Panel
    Works, needs a little tweaking and editing. New layout in the works, Markus has a few edits and i am looking for some professional editing starting today.

-FreshKO's Forum
    Finishing up, Its started just not done. (I will come edit topic and give link)

-FreshKO Advertising
    In the works of having Listed on all Google related searches, All forums that i am aware of that still has threads open for Knightonline.
    Also implementing a few of my own SEO tactics in order too boost traffic, in hopes of bringing Fresh new players.
    Most major tactics will be completed sometime today, and tomorrow (8/3/2014)
    Linking,Blog advertising, haha, a few fun tactics that i doubt anyone has ever tried with a video game.

-Looking For a Graphics Designer
    Hope too have one within the next couple days, I have never really been that great with graphics. I Have big plans for graphics, The last thing i want too do is cheap out on our idea's.
    I haven't had much success going outside of the KO community in order too find what i need. So you will start too see topics around of me looking for someone.

Bug Abuse
    I will be having a few different known hackers in the hacking community and developers come test a few things with FreshKO. Currently still speaking with a few old friends that have stuck around in the knight online development.

-FreshKO Beta
    As i am not really concerned on the hype of our FreshKO beta, it is still a very important thing too have user testers. Sometimes people find things that we over look, i agree with all of this.
    With that being said, Beta Will be Open The moment we finish this list.

I have always dreaded BETA stage, i like giving people the surprise of what our server actually has too offer. The excitement of it all on opening day when most users begin too play. The opening of a server and first week or two is always the most fun i had playing ko. Yes, There was all those really fun times where we were already a established a clan and going threw long term gaming experiences. Still the beginning is always fun as well!

I am in need of some translation, and posting on other forums if any users from here are known members of another forum please contact me.

yeah, maybe i can bring part of the retaliation clan back and i can finish this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7TZsogQ7Ug
    unfortunate how things ended last time. i remember our clan being a big part of the servers activeness and maybe we can bring back the good old community.

-Looking For a Graphics Designer
    Hope too have one within the next couple days, I have never really been that great with graphics. I Have big plans for graphics, The last thing i want too do is cheap out on our idea's.
    I haven't had much success going outside of the KO community in order too find what i need. So you will start too see topics around of me looking for someone.
    I'd advise against it. I really haven't seen any decent graphics work coming out of the PSKO community.
    We went with someone from DeviantArt.

Banned Senior Member

o.o my guy is from the PSKO community.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    I'd advise against it. I really haven't seen any decent graphics work coming out of the PSKO community.
    We went with someone from DeviantArt.
    If you know someone you would be willing to refer me too that would be much appreciated.

Little archer Senior Member

suggestions

-you should make a new thread. people are less likely to browse for relevant bits of information and discussion through several pages (in this case we know its page 29 the one where the bump took place, but by the time this thread has like 40 pages, what then?)

-do not release it at the same time with other huge servers, namely osko (i predict they'll release in sept or oct)

o and a question, why do you need a graphics designer for?

Bar

i have a graphic designer for you, but i think he will ask for a pay, he did for me a beautiful pictures and he is really amazing(cant even say how much he is)

Quote Originally Posted by Bar View Post
    i have a graphic designer for you, but i think he will ask for a pay, he did for me a beautiful pictures and he is really amazing(cant even say how much he is)
    Don't expect work for free...

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Don't expect work for free...
    i got some nice idea's if you can work them out , pm me

Santos aka jaime, Is back on the FreshKO Team. I'm sure you guys will be seeing him around on forums etc, I am very excited too get some of the old team back together working. It seems the more people who come back.. the more who are motivated too come back.

Santos aka jaime, Is back on the FreshKO Team. I'm sure you guys will be seeing him around on forums etc, I am very excited too get some of the old team back together working. It seems the more people who come back.. the more who are motivated too come back.
    i remember jaime haha, awesome to see some familar faces back on board.

any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by FrOsTy View Post
    any updates?
    Yoooo! Are u the Frosty from UltimateKo? I think I played with you and ur bro Warchild. We uses Vent together and shitz. Me and u was archer and we was all in a clan together