Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014

This is a discussion on FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fine buhahaha maybe make 40 wipes after 1 week each and its fine ,i reply here cuz i care about ...
Page: 5

Atomic

fine buhahaha

maybe make 40 wipes after 1 week each and its fine ,i reply here cuz i care about ther players that will come here and waste their time thats all ,and grim is lier ,and Doom is fukin newb that want to build his ego here

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Atomic, i am going to ask that you stop posting such non sense....
    Lol "Friends" you requested shesaid come in here and tell us if he got his item... and he did.
    Not to mention everything you are saying is so exaggerated its not funny.

Im Not asking im now telling you... Keep up these lies and you will be paying the price
    I am a very nice person and don't want to have to do this.
    But you are giving me no choice... You are trying to give me a bad name and make up all these false accusations just to make me look bad?

To show im not playing around
    195.34.211.160 <~ Your ip address, You keep trying to make me look bad and keep lieing ill be forced but to stop you myself.

Edit:
    Its obvious you have a huge Ego.... And anyone who says they are the best rogue is just another shitty player.
    The only way im a "Liar" is because i restored item's faster then planned Listening to newb's like you beg me for items....
    This has gone on long enough, Its obvious your immature and its very obvious ko4life has died and doesn't do much about flamers anymore...
    Ill be taking this into my own hands.. Im giving you this last warning before taking you down.

This is your chance to just stop and go play another server... Before making this mistake
    Your a KID and this is your time to grow up just a little.

What will it be atomic?

I would like to further point out you are the only one yet to call me a bad admin.

Atomic

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    Atomic, i am going to ask that you stop posting such non sense....
    Lol "Friends" you requested shesaid come in here and tell us if he got his item... and he did.
    Not to mention everything you are saying is so exaggerated its not funny.

Im Not asking im now telling you... Keep up these lies and you will be paying the price
    I am a very nice person and don't want to have to do this.
    But you are giving me no choice... You are trying to give me a bad name and make up all these false accusations just to make me look bad?

To show im not playing around
    195.34.211.160 <~ Your ip address, You keep trying to make me look bad and keep lieing ill be forced but to stop you myself.

Edit:
    Its obvious you have a huge Ego.... And anyone who says they are the best rogue is just another shitty player.

u think i care about ur server anymore? no more ,there are milion times better server and many ppl will face the truth that u are lieing just need few days gl

Atomic

lol so give me any assasin or warrior that will beat me in this server and ill say u are right , but u can't thats all

Atomic

yes ofcourse u gave the items faster than u said ,hahahahaha ; )) wasting time here as hell , if u wanna go play here but remember my posts guys cya and gl

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic View Post
    lol so give me any assasin or warrior that will beat me in this server and ill say u are right , but u can't thats all
    Ill name two off my head

Stonecoldkillah -Rogue
    Griml2eaper - Warrior

Don't Reply... Your going to say some shit about you can beat jeff and me... Because you are the Best player to hit Ko4life right?
    Lol heard that one before...... and frankly your not worth my time
    None of this is. Stop posting on my topic

You have lost all rights to play FreshKO and now your just wasting your time.
    Good Bye.

Anyone who has any common sense would call bullshit in everything that guy has said...
    He asked for shesaidshewas18 to come in here to prove i am a liar...
    Honestly he is just mad because we did a server wipe, Which is understandable.
    Just Don't like being called a scammer and a liar. When the only one lieing would be him.
    Wish you the best of luck Atomic... Good Luck!

Banned Senior Member

for the people evry server got a retard here u see a retard talking
    guys come and see you will see grim is right about the server
    good luck evry 1 and i hope too see you all ingame.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic View Post
    DoomBringer i can't minor combo?

Whats ur nick in game?

cmon let's make 2 same characters on server (i mean same geared) and if ull win 1 round ill quit this forum , u stupid lier i was the best assasin on the server and nobody can beat me so shut the fuck stupid retard u are 0 for me ,go cry to ur mum.
    Best sin? xD You we're prolly most geared sin xD, but not best xD
    you got beated by many sins in vs xD and by rest

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    ?? Please specify what you mean by "Get them in game somewhere"
    Do you mean add them to a mob?
    If so i think that is a opinion more then anything...
    If you haven't noticed Trina gives 10% upgrade rate... I posted the rates
    +1-2 = 100%
    +2-3 = 100%
    +3-4 = 75%
    +4-5 = 65%
    +5-6 = 50%
    +6-7 = 20%
    +7-8 = 5%
    +8-9 = 2%
    +9-10 = .01%

With Trina Rates
    +1-2 = 100%
    +2-3 = 100%
    +3-4 = 95%
    +4-5 = 75%
    +5-6 = 60%
    +6-7 = 30%
    +7-8 = 14%
    +8-9 = 5%
    +9-10 = 1%

I am just trying to figure out what you mean by not worth buying?
    Its not like you still can't make +8's or anything like that... and the benefit of donating gets this...
    I am sure we will add trina as low rates so it doesn't over power donators....
    but like said its 9% more and i don't see why you wouldn't want to donate for trina...
    Sorry for the confusion, what I ment to say is that In my opinion paying 15$ or whatever trina costs isnt worth the increase in upgrade rate. Imo adding trinas to mobs is not a good idea either, perhaps a small chance on bifrost fragments if you're planning on adding it. Anyway, rather make the chances too small than have a chance of ruining the server by making rates too high.

And how is archer combo? And turks, will there be plenty? I see no point in playing unless theres atleast 200-300 players at start.

Quote Originally Posted by Elrohir View Post
    Sorry for the confusion, what I ment to say is that In my opinion paying 15$ or whatever trina costs isnt worth the increase in upgrade rate. Imo adding trinas to mobs is not a good idea either, perhaps a small chance on bifrost fragments if you're planning on adding it. Anyway, rather make the chances too small than have a chance of ruining the server by making rates too high.

And how is archer combo? And turks, will there be plenty? I see no point in playing unless theres atleast 200-300 players at start.
    we have advertised on every turk forum
    and trina's are only 5$ :P

Sno0p

Ppl put to much heart in pixels
    No1 should start playing on any priv server thinking that there wont be a wipe,sooner or later,its doesnt really matter.To my personal belief I think its the best way and only way,to keep a server living,due to the fact that ppl wont start playing on a server where older players that have played since the start have like everything and new ppl got nothing.

p.s cant wait to see how ppl hustle for theyr master quest items

do u think will be there mroe thna 50 players online?

Atomic

grim ull beat me on warrior and stonecold too ? cmon let me get into the server give me items and lvl and same for u and stone if u win me ill write a post here that im stupid dumb ,if ill own u ull disband the server and say u are retarded deal?

Atomic

and Doom-maybe my sharer lost but not me ,cmon tell me ur nick

Quote Originally Posted by Jenda_CZ View Post
    do u think will be there mroe thna 50 players online?
    for sure more then 50

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast