Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014

This is a discussion on FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wake up to see spam on this topic....would be nice to see about half these useless post deleted...
Page: 7

wake up to see spam on this topic....would be nice to see about half these useless post deleted

Swithc

Should i make orc or human?

Atomic... u seemed like a nice guy ingame. Now i realize you are just an idiot, 1 wipe where u lost your items and now come crying because of all the hours you spent farming and shit ?

Dude, really, i mean really, go get a life. Its just a game, i remember u saying to blackcrow: "if i had my items i would beat you" i find that pathetic.

So far i can say that Grim is an outstanding Adming, getting rid of corruption as soon as it has happened and doing nothing but trying to work to make his server the best and help the people who play on it.

Atomic is just pissed because he had GG gear and high nps (i think) and he is apparently angry because he cant play without his items. Im sorry buddy but thats what you sound like...

Thi server will be awesome c ya ll ingame!

ILLNeSs

Almost time everyone thank god i made it back in time lol. but we are testing and fixing a few things. Server wont be perfect but as we go it will get there. Got tons of new events ideas to test to keep the server fun. thanks for everyones support.

Quote Originally Posted by Sno0p View Post
    Ppl put to much heart in pixels
    No1 should start playing on any priv server thinking that there wont be a wipe,sooner or later,its doesnt really matter.To my personal belief I think its the best way and only way,to keep a server living,due to the fact that ppl wont start playing on a server where older players that have played since the start have like everything and new ppl got nothing.

p.s cant wait to see how ppl hustle for theyr master quest items
    lol i cant wait to see the hustle either it will be interesting. Hopfully it will make for a good economy to.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenda_CZ View Post
    do u think will be there mroe thna 50 players online?
    Looking at 200+ at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Atomic... u seemed like a nice guy ingame. Now i realize you are just an idiot, 1 wipe where u lost your items and now come crying because of all the hours you spent farming and shit ?

Dude, really, i mean really, go get a life. Its just a game, i remember u saying to blackcrow: "if i had my items i would beat you" i find that pathetic.

So far i can say that Grim is an outstanding Adming, getting rid of corruption as soon as it has happened and doing nothing but trying to work to make his server the best and help the people who play on it.

Atomic is just pissed because he had GG gear and high nps (i think) and he is apparently angry because he cant play without his items. Im sorry buddy but thats what you sound like...

^^+1

Banned Senior Member

be rdy guys server will be up om 2-3hours guys

Sno0p

Quote Originally Posted by Jenda_CZ View Post
    do u think will be there mroe thna 50 players online?

For sure,but it also depends on the time zone.EU time will definatly have more them 50 ppl.

Sno0p

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post

This means your gonna come back ?

ILLNeSs

freshko - Tinychat come and join the action ask questions and have fun but dont flame :P

Atomic

[QUOTE=Jammin;2701287]Atomic... u seemed like a nice guy ingame. Now i realize you are just an idiot, 1 wipe where u lost your items and now come crying because of all the hours you spent farming and shit ?

sorry but STFU i can loose my items once but not like almost 4 times in 2 weeks GL : O

Atomic

yea yea super topic ,the best server in the wolrd,yea,yea ofc and ull se 20 ppl online in the panel ,uh max 30 ,everytime wipe i saw a new exciting topic and after it.. one big shit i wish u fail gg

I never really left

After speaking to Grim on MSN im sure this server will be a great one.

Atomic

This server was awesome for first 2 weeks ,but after gms started using wipe like turning off and on the pc it became the most retarded server in the universe and now nothing and nobody will change it , GL WASTING UR TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic View Post
    sorry but STFU i can loose my items once but not like almost 4 times in 2 weeks GL : O
    4 times in 2 weeks ?

WTF are u talking about bro ?

Honestly u should leave, no one even cares for what you say and everysingle person here has discredited the BS you have been saying.

I cant believe you are still posting here jajajaja ur like that kid no one gives a shit about. Just run along to the next private server where u can bitch and moan or fuck me maybe dont bitch and moan and get along with people.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Alright atomic, U have had your warnings

Why i cant go on forum? it writes me - page not found... Maybe u banned me grim? if yes then for what ? =o rly dunoo...everyone can but i cant

Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast