Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

FreshKo Has Now gone Official ( VERY GOOD DEDI)

This is a discussion on FreshKo Has Now gone Official ( VERY GOOD DEDI) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by GM_Tupac Your welcome guys. . Btw, if you would like to see the WHOLE MSN CONVERSATION, EVERY ...
Page: 7

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GM_Tupac View Post
    Your welcome guys. . Btw, if you would like to see the WHOLE MSN CONVERSATION, EVERY DETAIL, feel free to PM me for my MSN, I'll show you SS's (print screens, so impossible to edit), and prove to you how much of a ignorant immature kid he is being about it.
    So lets get the facts straight:
    1. I did not inject items, to anybody, not even my own brother.
    2. I did not give myself items (Read up on in the msn convo if you want it)
    3. I helped this guy for countless hours to fix his server, and this is how he repays me.
    you had ib+2....thats legit for sure xD

GM_Tupac

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    you had ib+2....thats legit for sure xD
    I was killing Isiloons (In which I was gave permission to) to get a Chitin Shield for my GM. I had a inventory full of INs/IBs cause the rate sucked (it was raised) so it took me nearly 50 Isiloons (I had plany of jewls). I put it all in the inn, who wants to sit with a full inventory. My GM was on the same account as my main (Which I was also gave permission to do), therefore, I had access to whatever was in my inn. I PM'd Grim and asked if he'd do a 2v1 event (2 vs me), I went to the inn and made a +2 Iron Belt and put it on. I died like 5 times during the event and only won like once. I logged off 5 minutes after.

So I put the iron belt on for the event, for all you slow kids, and then logged off. I donated 250 NPs to the orcs, and gained nothing whatsoever from the wearing of the IB +2. So there is no problem at all.
    I didn't inject any items, I didn't use anything other than the IB +2 for those 5-10 precious minutes that Grim valued oh so much, and I didn't use ANY cheat for those who kept reporting me for TBL and Mykohack.

And for all you retards, I was VsMeYouSuck. Ask Grim or Markus to post my logs, it will prove that I have done nothing wrong.

I logged on and my char was deleted + banned from forums. Instead of Grim being the Owner he is supposed to be, he decided to spam my msn with "WTFFF!! CORRUPT, I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU!!!!" blablabla. So when I sent a message back in the same tone, he got aggravated with me and told me to "Talk it out, I could have just asked him, then it would have been alright".

He obviously didn't wanna talk it out, cause he deleted my chars + banned me.

Banned for scamming.

why have you brought it down

people where just coming to the server. Grrrrr

Mantrastic

It's not down, be patient.

and btw @FromTheDarkness
    you are using one of my works as your avatar, lmao
    Mantrastic's Gallery

Banned for scamming.

ye do you mind ive just been looking at your gallery and love some of your work. If you mind i will change it np.

and how do you mean its not down, grim said he has taken it down, and he has no panel, no forum.

Mantrastic

No I don't mind It's just doesn't fit haha.

And yeah I thought u meant like "it's dead forever" kind of down haha.
    yeah but it will come back up.

I team up with grim now, gonna have everything sorted, you wont feel like all this crap happened

"Stuff happens for a reason".

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    You saw what tupac had Injected and ruined server......

Im bringing freshko down for the next day or 2
    Doing it my way sick of hearing ppl bitch
    And all this shit
    Expecially you tuga, you haven't played and you always have negative comments.

Freshko Brought Down due to Few bugs in the Staff
    You guys can thank Gm_Tupac for being a corrupt.
    there

but i dont get why the server needs to come down for 2 days, seems crazy!

people just started coming, after all the original crap, now down again for 2 days. For what??

you dealt with tupac deleted ban bye bye, even if there are remaining items what ever, you can trace and delete, i fail too see why the server needs to be down for 2 days. esspecially at this time when you gaining back the trust of players.

Mantrastic

That's grim decision, I think he's just paranoid right now.

Ill tell him as soon as he gets back.

Banned for scamming.

I think if he takes it down for 2 days, he may as well take it down for a few weeks and relaunch a fresh start/name everything.
    I think the peolple will leave, the people that where left put up with the aweful start and you can see krkr population is 150 online right now. Where you think people will go to play, they wont just sit and wait, this server hasnt been up longer than 3 days without being down, people that have been loyal are loosing patience.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by GM_Tupac View Post
    I was killing Isiloons (In which I was gave permission to) to get a Chitin Shield for my GM. I had a inventory full of INs/IBs cause the rate sucked (it was raised) so it took me nearly 50 Isiloons (I had plany of jewls). I put it all in the inn, who wants to sit with a full inventory. My GM was on the same account as my main (Which I was also gave permission to do), therefore, I had access to whatever was in my inn. I PM'd Grim and asked if he'd do a 2v1 event (2 vs me), I went to the inn and made a +2 Iron Belt and put it on. I died like 5 times during the event and only won like once. I logged off 5 minutes after.

So I put the iron belt on for the event, for all you slow kids, and then logged off. I donated 250 NPs to the orcs, and gained nothing whatsoever from the wearing of the IB +2. So there is no problem at all.
    I didn't inject any items, I didn't use anything other than the IB +2 for those 5-10 precious minutes that Grim valued oh so much, and I didn't use ANY cheat for those who kept reporting me for TBL and Mykohack.

And for all you retards, I was VsMeYouSuck. Ask Grim or Markus to post my logs, it will prove that I have done nothing wrong.

I logged on and my char was deleted + banned from forums. Instead of Grim being the Owner he is supposed to be, he decided to spam my msn with "WTFFF!! CORRUPT, I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU!!!!" blablabla. So when I sent a message back in the same tone, he got aggravated with me and told me to "Talk it out, I could have just asked him, then it would have been alright".

He obviously didn't wanna talk it out, cause he deleted my chars + banned me.
    thank you for ure nps Tupac.

Banned for scamming.

shame you run from vs 3 times and then refuse huh chabo. You played from the beginning have better gear, we played for like 4 days if that, and your running from vs your lame man.

Enjoy your corupt nps, you wont be getting any off us.

Hob

So tupac ur not gm:S ?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    shame you run from vs 3 times and then refuse huh chabo. You played from the beginning have better gear, we played for like 4 days if that, and your running from vs your lame man.

Enjoy your corupt nps, you wont be getting any off us.
    im running in a vs? rofl come pm me ingame i vs you with the same gear and corrupted NPS? LMAO!

Hob

SheSaidSheWas18 !???? its u !???? its Johnny here!!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hob View Post
    SheSaidSheWas18 !???? its u !???? its Johnny here!!
    Yes Its me hob ill be back later today bit bussy atm

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast