Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

FreshKo Has Now gone Official ( VERY GOOD DEDI)

This is a discussion on FreshKo Has Now gone Official ( VERY GOOD DEDI) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by griml2eaper @fromthedarkness, The server hasn't gone down everyday bro.... Also it hasn't been down for 2 days ...
Page: 10

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    @fromthedarkness,
    The server hasn't gone down everyday bro....
    Also it hasn't been down for 2 days its been down for around 18 hours..
    Sorry you feel this way and everytime we go down we come back up stronger.

@Crazywithit,
    Im glad you have stuck with us for as long as you have,
    Im not putting you guys in someone elses hands i don't know who put that idea into your head but its not true.
    Twostars and Si have their own hosting And thats who we are hosting with
    also i said i don't feel the need to have to explain my self to someone who was "flaming" now if someone like you were to ask then ill gladly post whats going on.

The host we are using would be the same as any other the reason you guys see mykopanel is because its not finished yet. It will soon be www.freshko.net

Im sorry you can't see it getting any better, But i can it has came along way and i have learned from previous mistakes.
    Even just by taking a look at the forums will show we are working alot better and doing 100x times better.
    Im choosing to not open up the server right at this moment just because i want everything fixed.
    Also, we fixed something in like 12 hours tottally restarting and everything but keeping files and no roll backs.
    Same thing happend to krko and they were down for 3 days... Gotta get some sort of credit for that =( to prove we are doing alot better

Any other questions?
    yes explain pls the bit i have highlighted - there will be a total restart? as in server wiped? as in fresh start?
    you dont make things very clear

Mantrastic

No there won't be any wipe or anything...
    Grim is going to post everything under the new forums.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    yes explain pls the bit i have highlighted - there will be a total restart? as in server wiped? as in fresh start?
    you dont make things very clear
    I was explaining how when we got hacked how quick we fixed it ^^

Mantrastic

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mantrastic View Post
    Server not found

GM_Tupac

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    You are full of shit, you had iron belt +2 on your personal char
    Daul rols and full +7 and iron neck +0

Rofl, Anyone who played dies and remembers LegitOrQuit will remember
    lilhomie
    haha
    Nice try tho lilhomie

7/28/20106:07:14 PMKane~SkANkLeR~I told you i banned him for disrespecting gm7/28/20106:07:18 PMKane~SkANkLeR~I was gonna unban him the next day7/28/20106:07:24 PMKane~SkANkLeR~but he decided to make new characters7/28/20106:07:25 PMKane~SkANkLeR~to be a prick7/28/20106:07:29 PMKane~SkANkLeR~/explained7/28/20106:07:30 PMKane~SkANkLeR~next please.7/28/20106:07:58 PM~SkANkLeR~KaneOkay the 3 ppl that were their didn't like it you bitched at easty for being unprofessional7/28/20106:08:00 PM~SkANkLeR~Kanebut wtf is that7/28/20106:08:18 PM~SkANkLeR~Kanelook more into the Fucking ss's7/28/20106:08:29 PMKane~SkANkLeR~I remember it like it was yesterday :$7/28/20106:08:30 PM~SkANkLeR~KaneTankboner clearly states he hasn't done anything to you7/28/20106:08:38 PM~SkANkLeR~KaneOr anything to harm serve7/28/20106:08:45 PM~SkANkLeR~Kaneso he accused u of tbl7/28/20106:08:47 PM~SkANkLeR~KaneU banned him?>7/28/20106:08:49 PMKane~SkANkLeR~thats TANKBONER7/28/20106:08:57 PMKane~SkANkLeR~Poseidon is his main char7/28/20106:09:01 PMKane~SkANkLeR~in which he disrespected me on7/28/20106:09:04 PMKane~SkANkLeR~therefore /ban7/28/20106:09:08 PMKane~SkANkLeR~and made a new character7/28/20106:09:10 PMKane~SkANkLeR~to bitch at me with7/28/20106:09:14 PMKane~SkANkLeR~and he was already banned7/28/20106:09:16 PMKane~SkANkLeR~so why?7/28/20106:09:21 PM~SkANkLeR~Kane....7/28/20106:09:23 PMKane~SkANkLeR~if he would have stfu7/28/20106:09:26 PMKane~SkANkLeR~he woulda got unbanned7/28/20106:09:31 PM~SkANkLeR~Kane"you disrespected me" 7/28/20106:09:36 PM~SkANkLeR~KaneGm_tupac Not really.7/28/20106:09:46 PM~SkANkLeR~Kaneyou cant disrepsected the community just because you are gm7/28/20106:09:49 PM~SkANkLeR~Kaneis word for word7/28/20106:09:54 PM~SkANkLeR~KaneSo lemme say this..7/28/20106:10:06 PM~SkANkLeR~KaneIm the admin and i didn't give u permission to ban ppl for fucking "disrespecting you"7/28/20106:10:14 PM~SkANkLeR~KaneThat was 2nd day of server7/28/20106:10:22 PM~SkANkLeR~KaneAnd then this iron belt7/28/20106:10:27 PM~SkANkLeR~KaneI let these ksc's slide7/28/20106:10:31 PM~SkANkLeR~Kanebut not the iron belt incedent7/28/20106:10:37 PM~SkANkLeR~Kaneim done.

i have more logs and every conversation we have ever had.
    There is some that just arn't important and you can see us playing around after a while
    after he continues to say he didn't inject items....
    Lol alright bro you didn't inject items Except for ur +7 chitin set :P
    You just farmed the iron belt +2 and iron neck and Daul rols with your gm char....
    There for you are corrupt.
    Tell me, do any of you see anything wrong here? Nope. He disrespected me on his main character, he was banned. He then made a new character just to be a prick on, banned again. I gave him multiple warnings on his main character before I banned him, he knew what was coming and he continued, not my problem.

2nd, about the chitins, did I not say I farmed? Why don't you take a look at the player "Nike", he too has +7 chitin set, damn Grim, must be corrupt huh? Maybe you're helping the community a little tooooo much. . You're just plain retarded bro, I don't even know why I wasted my time trying to help your sorry ass.

And to everybody, yes, thank me for the server being down. After all, I mean, I really could have brought it down for good seeing how I had full access (Dedicated access 24/7) since the server opened, but hey, you know, I'm gonna give myself some +7 chitin instead, hehe!

Use your damn head sometimes Grim, if I had planned to do anything to the server to hurt its population, or to do anything just in general, why would I do the most stupidest thing ever, and not even do any damage. And I'm sorry, does Daz not have a RoC and a +8 II? So the ROLs are luck obviously, sorry your boss drop rate sucks and you didn't get any drops when you was spawning 100 Bachs. I am truly terribly sorry for that bro.

Banned Senior Member

blablablabla why keep going about nothing?
    You got kicked of ure gm acount banned if u did it ore not ure gone XD

GM_Tupac

Quote Originally Posted by Chabo View Post
    blablablabla why keep going about nothing?
    You got kicked of ure gm acount banned if u did it ore not ure gone XD
    Because Grim here is the one that is keeping it going, trying to make me look like the bad guy. And if you know the whole situation, that's not how it is. I had IB +2, big fucking deal. I had it on for 5-10 minutes and then logged off, losing 250 nps.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by GM_Tupac View Post
    Because Grim here is the one that is keeping it going, trying to make me look like the bad guy. And if you know the whole situation, that's not how it is. I had IB +2, big fucking deal. I had it on for 5-10 minutes and then logged off, losing 250 nps.
    Loser haha kidding

GM_Tupac

Quote Originally Posted by Chabo View Post
    Loser haha kidding
    I love you Chabo<3

Mantrastic

Sorting panel to be on www.freshko.net now, and forums should come back as I finish pointing all the DNS servers.

Banned for scamming.

i think there is a big differance in roc/ rol and a ii+8 ... to fvckin IB+2 !!!

where did you get 9x Iron Belts - Lucky drops where they?

Oh and i will be reporting you, your name is not acceptable. The GM implies you are someone special, where as you are not. You are in fact some scrum who took advantage injecting items and fvcking up the forum/ server for all the community now piss off!!

GM_Tupac

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    i think there is a big differance in roc/ rol and a ii+8 ... to fvckin IB+2 !!!

where did you get 9x Iron Belts - Lucky drops where they?
    I've already answered this already

Quote Originally Posted by GM_Tupac View Post
    I was killing Isiloons (In which I was gave permission to) to get a Chitin Shield for my GM. I had a inventory full of INs/IBs cause the rate sucked (it was raised) so it took me nearly 50 Isiloons (I had plany of jewls). I put it all in the inn, who wants to sit with a full inventory. My GM was on the same account as my main (Which I was also gave permission to do), therefore, I had access to whatever was in my inn. I PM'd Grim and asked if he'd do a 2v1 event (2 vs me), I went to the inn and made a +2 Iron Belt and put it on. I died like 5 times during the event and only won like once. I logged off 5 minutes after.

So I put the iron belt on for the event, for all you slow kids, and then logged off. I donated 250 NPs to the orcs, and gained nothing whatsoever from the wearing of the IB +2. So there is no problem at all.
    I didn't inject any items, I didn't use anything other than the IB +2 for those 5-10 precious minutes that Grim valued oh so much, and I didn't use ANY cheat for those who kept reporting me for TBL and Mykohack.

And for all you retards, I was VsMeYouSuck. Ask Grim or Markus to post my logs, it will prove that I have done nothing wrong.

I logged on and my char was deleted + banned from forums. Instead of Grim being the Owner he is supposed to be, he decided to spam my msn with "WTFFF!! CORRUPT, I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU!!!!" blablabla. So when I sent a message back in the same tone, he got aggravated with me and told me to "Talk it out, I could have just asked him, then it would have been alright".

He obviously didn't wanna talk it out, cause he deleted my chars + banned me.

Banned for scamming.

your telling me 50 iss dropped 9x Iron Belts

Yet we killed talos/ TK/HQ/SQ 20+ times and nothing....

You stink of BS man, why dont you just leave quietly instead you make yourself look even worst dragging it out like this. Just stop posting go away and save some face/ dignaty.

And you still fvcked up the forum/ server, for all the other players you selfish prick

WhatsGood

is there more users on than it says on the panel its say 11?
    i want to play but if its thats small of a population is it really worth it? write BACK!!

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast