Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

FreshKo Has Now gone Official ( VERY GOOD DEDI)

This is a discussion on FreshKo Has Now gone Official ( VERY GOOD DEDI) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, with the low population its hard to tell, but i believe i see more orcs on then humans. Because ...
Page: 14

Well, with the low population its hard to tell, but i believe i see more orcs on then humans. Because of the clan WeAreRetards, pretty active orc clan. But there's alot of random humans.

We need more orcs, barely any ever one, and im getting bored just killing riotes and atrosses.
    ##ALL NEW PLAYERS GO ORC!!!##

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by expo View Post
    We need more orcs, barely any ever one, and im getting bored just killing riotes and atrosses.
    ##ALL NEW PLAYERS GO ORC!!!##
    Just one question. Does realy only DM drop Elixirs? Kinda unfair? Cuz rest classes get way easier theyr high class weapons.

yea only dms drop elixers atm, might get changed tho

great server but it desperately needs more people.
    could be the best if everyone came

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadHatter View Post
    great server but it desperately needs more people.
    could be the best if everyone came
    5 rappys row burned +4-+5, no wonder pop is low...
    Papers i needed almoust full inv +4/+5 to make one +6 and i couldnt wear it....

Anvil is horrible. I know you people want hard but bloody hell it dosent need to be that hard to +6 or +7

EDIT:Trolls droping elixirs

dropped ii from stone golem and upped to 6
    also a few rogue chitins to 6 and burned to 7
    pretty good so far for me D:

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Sorry guys really busy and we have a few tweaks to fix and edit
    really depressed that the mage armor is still bugged it must be something else
    but after tonight's patch you guys will see alot more improvements
    we are getting their! slowly but surely!

freshko.mykopanel.com is our panel it hasn't been edited yet much
    I don't want to push twostars to much i feel bad for him haha he needs some vacation time.
    however it should be finished soon ^^
    I know ive been saything that alot about the panel but i keep getting told the same thing

Due to our old forums getting f'ed by tupac ( cause he's so mature right? ) anyway... i have to go threw and add drop list and client dl again is uploading to a few new mirrors other then just megaupload.
    Once again sorry ive been busy don't have much time to be on during the day but i will be on for the next 12+ hours
    Feel free to ask anything <3 grim

WhatsGood

panel and forums down? wtf

Neither of them are down... lol
    FreshKO :: Index
    Fresh KnightOnline Forums
    Both are up.

GM_Tupac

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    Sorry guys really busy and we have a few tweaks to fix and edit
    really depressed that the mage armor is still bugged it must be something else
    but after tonight's patch you guys will see alot more improvements
    we are getting their! slowly but surely!

freshko.mykopanel.com is our panel it hasn't been edited yet much
    I don't want to push twostars to much i feel bad for him haha he needs some vacation time.
    however it should be finished soon ^^
    I know ive been saything that alot about the panel but i keep getting told the same thing

Due to our old forums getting f'ed by tupac ( cause he's so mature right? ) anyway... i have to go threw and add drop list and client dl again is uploading to a few new mirrors other then just megaupload.
    Once again sorry ive been busy don't have much time to be on during the day but i will be on for the next 12+ hours
    Feel free to ask anything <3 grim
    <3

Btw, you still have the droplist on your advertisement post on snoxd. Dumbass . :P

I'm also going to make a new rouge, and start from scratch, once again. And when I rape your server Grim, without the ability to use a GM, I don't want you to bitch. Okay? Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by GM_Tupac View Post
    <3

Btw, you still have the droplist on your advertisement post on snoxd. Dumbass . :P

I'm also going to make a new rouge, and start from scratch, once again. And when I rape your server Grim, without the ability to use a GM, I don't want you to bitch. Okay? Okay.
    You have no reason to act like a douche bag, gr1m trusted you and you turned around and fcked him. If I were him, I would post your IP everywhere possible. Let the pro douche bags have a go at you.

GM_Tupac

Quote Originally Posted by Livewire! View Post
    You have no reason to act like a douche bag, gr1m trusted you and you turned around and fcked him. If I were him, I would post your IP everywhere possible. Let the pro douche bags have a go at you.
    Rofl, go ahead? You can't do much with it anyhow. Anyways, if this is what you think go ahead. I had a damn belt on for 5-20mins (Happy grim? :P), and then I logged off. Big fucking deal!

Anyways, the purpose of me making a new character is to prove that I don't need a GM to get +7 chitins (That were such a big deal to grim) and ROLs.

Rofl, go ahead? You can't do much with it anyhow. Anyways, if this is what you think go ahead. I had a damn belt on for 5-20mins (Happy grim? :P), and then I logged off. Big fucking deal!

Anyways, the purpose of me making a new character is to prove that I don't need a GM to get +7 chitins (That were such a big deal to grim) and ROLs.
    Stop acting like your the best sin ever I watched your video and your average.

BUT!!! I do know you were 100% not corrupt and I feel bad for you.

He admitted to it pretty much lol, how do you think he's not corrupt?