Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 227

FreshKo Has Now gone Official ( VERY GOOD DEDI)

This is a discussion on FreshKo Has Now gone Official ( VERY GOOD DEDI) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Grim little hint =), edit your advertisement with new forum & panel link...
Page: 15


  1. #211
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Grim little hint =), edit your advertisement with new forum & panel link

  2. #212
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    659 S Flower St, Los Angeles
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Server is boring, no one to level with. There are too many servers now with myko clients. Get a client similar to SexyKO. Rebirth system would be nice. Atm, the server looks very pale.

  3. #213
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Livewire! View Post
    He admitted to it pretty much lol, how do you think he's not corrupt?
    I know he didnt do some of the stuff he was accused for, because one of my friends just told/showed me something.

  4. #214
    Senior Member easty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    780

    Default

    What did he show you? :P

  5. #215
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    313

    Default

    i got 10 mates joining in a few days

  6. #216
    GM_Tupac
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    I know he didnt do some of the stuff he was accused for, because one of my friends just told/showed me something.
    Show me please?

  7. #217
    GM_Tupac
    Guest

    Default

    He IP Bans me from the forums to prevent any contact with me, then unblocks me on MSN for about a minute to tell me how immature I am and that I need to get a mental evaluation. Tell me guys, is that who you want as an owner? He complained and complained and said "I'm done" I couldn't tell you how many times, but then he unblocks me to say some shit and block me again to get the last word. Proud of yourself, Grim?

    Code:
    SkANkLeR~ says:
     ^^ you have serious problems and i suggest to go into a mental health clinic
    Kane says:
     I do?
     you unblocked me to be a prick
     which will also be noted on ko4life
     you blocked me from going to your forums to stop contact with me, correct?
    ~SkANkLeR~ says:
       bro, no one gives a fuck on ko4life how are u going to try and make me look bad dude? honestly
    Kane says:
     yes, so why unblock me
    ~SkANkLeR~ says:
     and you continue to come to forums
     after trying to highjack our forum on ko4life
     now ur trying to help our users
     And i unblocked you to advise to get a mental evaluation
    Kane says:
     I didnt try to "highjack", i posted a link cause my friend asked me to
    ~SkANkLeR~ says:
       that is all
     Lol
     dude
    Kane says:
     thanks for the tip
     why are you still writing me...?
    ~SkANkLeR~ says:
     hehe forget it no sense in speaking with you
     haha   good bye

  8. #218
    ~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    Tupac, regaurdless of what or how you try in and come into the server
    your no longer welcome in freshko

    @freekaleek, you've played on same servers as me and played in the same clan with me i think on the last newest server
    you should know im one the most relaxed ppl who probly play this game.
    I wouldn't ban him if he didn't do anything wrong

    The fact that its still in his head that he didn't is just Crazy.
    And the fact that he deleted our forums and is just a huge distractment is just another crazy thing.
    I have to waste more time on him keeping him away from the server then actaully being able to work on it.

    Tupac, i suggest you try another server your getting on my last nerves.

  9. #219
    ~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    Lol tupac you do anything just to be in the spot light don't ya?
    Enough with posting on this topic

  10. #220
    GM_Tupac
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    Tupac, regaurdless of what or how you try in and come into the server
    your no longer welcome in freshko

    @freekaleek, you've played on same servers as me and played in the same clan with me i think on the last newest server
    you should know im one the most relaxed ppl who probly play this game.
    I wouldn't ban him if he didn't do anything wrong

    The fact that its still in his head that he didn't is just Crazy.
    And the fact that he deleted our forums and is just a huge distractment is just another crazy thing.
    I have to waste more time on him keeping him away from the server then actaully being able to work on it.

    Tupac, i suggest you try another server your getting on my last nerves.
    Oh, i'm sorry.

    Regardless*
    Probably*
    Distraction*
    Actually*
    You got spell check and still manage to fuck up.

  11. #221
    GM_Tupac
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    Lol tupac you do anything just to be in the spot light don't ya?
    Enough with posting on this topic
    Oh I'm sorry, Grim!

  12. #222
    ~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GM_Tupac View Post
    Oh, i'm sorry.

    Regardless*
    Probably*
    Distraction*
    Actually*
    You got spell check and still manage to fuck up.
    Flame after flame after flame....
    you must have alot of free time on your hands huh?

    Once again, Good bye tupac

  13. #223
    GM_Tupac
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    Flame after flame after flame....
    you must have alot of free time on your hands huh?

    Once again, Good bye tupac
    Hopefully this time you mean it.

  14. #224
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    659 S Flower St, Los Angeles
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GM_Tupac View Post
    Hopefully this time you mean it.
    you're cool, why don't you all do us a favor and leave. Remember to pursue on what you say, not contradict.

  15. #225
    ~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    Delete topic
    To meny posts, just going to make another topic

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •