Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

FreshKo Has Now gone Official ( VERY GOOD DEDI)

This is a discussion on FreshKo Has Now gone Official ( VERY GOOD DEDI) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you lost me and 5 others too republic i didnt mind your awefull 2x attempts at opening a server.... What ...
Page: 2

Banned for scamming.

you lost me and 5 others too republic

i didnt mind your awefull 2x attempts at opening a server....

What did annoy me and others where the BS ie "server will be down 1-2 hours, how may times i read that? was alway 5hours before any comment, then it was "sorry took longer than expected" but its still fcked lol.

I think if you would have just been honest and not lie about times, every thing you said was doubled. 1-2hours = 2-4hours, 1day = 2 days.

and the fact that a better server opened with very little "drama" on realse. Made you and your team look like dicks to be honest :P

Im sure a lot like me are having such a good time at republic we have no time to spare for your now, and i guess you have had your chance, and waisted a lot of our time, with what was quiet frankley BS.

jaybirds panel ?

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    you lost me and 5 others too republic

i didnt mind your awefull 2x attempts at opening a server....

What did annoy me and others where the BS ie "server will be down 1-2 hours, how may times i read that? was alway 5hours before any comment, then it was "sorry took longer than expected" but its still fcked lol.

I think if you would have just been honest and not lie about times, every thing you said was doubled. 1-2hours = 2-4hours, 1day = 2 days.

and the fact that a better server opened with very little "drama" on realse. Made you and your team look like dicks to be honest :P

Im sure a lot like me are having such a good time at republic we have no time to spare for your now, and i guess you have had your chance, and waisted a lot of our time, with what was quiet frankley BS.
    We honestly, thought it would be open and quick fixes. But then we ran into that problem with me letting mattish log in and it seems like everything went down hill from their.
    Im sorry you feel this way and if your enjoying your ko time in krko then good
    We are still adding new functions to our server and just trying to regain everything we lost.
    Like said im truly sorry you guys feel that why and i had no intent on lieing, I am just as disappointed in my self as you are with me

Having our panel Rebuit..... for all user's who arn't receiving the activation keys
    Please pm me

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    We honestly, thought it would be open and quick fixes. But then we ran into that problem with me letting mattish log in and it seems like everything went down hill from their.
    Im sorry you feel this way and if your enjoying your ko time in krko then good
    We are still adding new functions to our server and just trying to regain everything we lost.
    Like said im truly sorry you guys feel that why and i had no intent on lieing, I am just as disappointed in my self as you are with me
    i really think you should stop blaming me? for astart your Ebenezer (game server) was fucked cos you let one of ur "devs" play with it.
    i changed 1 password on your database which was for sknight user, to match ur ebenezer cos it was well and truely fucked.
    at the end of the day you fucked up your own server when you tried adding a monster to your K_NPC, then spend 30mins to an hour trying to decide what weapon the NPC had.
    if i was anyone here looking i would stay well clear of this server, im sure when the server starts getting ddos'd they wont no what to do and close it.
    next time learn to take responsibility for your own action instead of trying to make it sound good by trying to pin things on others.

Having our panel Rebuit..... for all user's who arn't receiving the activation keys
    Please pm me
    also stop wasting your time on "rebuilding" your panel, jays panel works and is secure, so why not just use it? or you could edit the images yourself and make it look nice/unique but you wouldnt probably even know how to do that aye?

Quote Originally Posted by UltiMat View Post
    i really think you should stop blaming me? for astart your Ebenezer (game server) was fucked cos you let one of ur "devs" play with it.
    i changed 1 password on your database which was for sknight user, to match ur ebenezer cos it was well and truely fucked.
    at the end of the day you fucked up your own server when you tried adding a monster to your K_NPC, then spend 30mins to an hour trying to decide what weapon the NPC had.
    if i was anyone here looking i would stay well clear of this server, im sure when the server starts getting ddos'd they wont no what to do and close it.
    next time learn to take responsibility for your own action instead of trying to make it sound good by trying to pin things on others.

also stop wasting your time on "rebuilding" your panel, jays panel works and is secure, so why not just use it? or you could edit the images yourself and make it look nice/unique but you wouldnt probably even know how to do that aye?
    Lol, you just made my day bro ^^
    Its funny how you just come in here saying pretty much whatever you want....
    No we didn't spend 30 mins to a hour picking what weapons we wanted it to have.
    And no once again your wrong i know how to change images ect, We are just trying to make a swich from jays panel
    To something si is going to build custom for us.... Dunno why im even bothering to tell you? Eh anyway i still feel like ever letting you touch our db was just stupid. And you will forever be in hall of shame regaurdless of how you try and talk your way out of it.
    Their are plenty of ppl who will vouch you being a scammer.

thanks for the bump
    Now you can do me and everyone else a favor and just stay off topic yah?

Banned for scamming.

Lol, you just made my day bro ^^
    Its funny how you just come in here saying pretty much whatever you want....
    No we didn't spend 30 mins to a hour picking what weapons we wanted it to have.
    And no once again your wrong i know how to change images ect, We are just trying to make a swich from jays panel
    To something si is going to build custom for us.... Dunno why im even bothering to tell you? Eh anyway i still feel like ever letting you touch our db was just stupid. And you will forever be in hall of shame regaurdless of how you try and talk your way out of it.
    Their are plenty of ppl who will vouch you being a scammer.

thanks for the bump
    Now you can do me and everyone else a favor and just stay off topic yah?
    yea it is, considering you have no proof i "fucked" up your database.
    also i have the whole conversion saved on my computer between you and 3 others all deciding which weapon should be implemented, ill upload it if you like.
    i dont care keep me in the hall of shame, its not like anyone is going to play your server anyway ....
    also you should start thinking smart before trying to play with me, theres things your forgeting which you might find important

You can make threats all you would like,
    and try to slanderize our name all you would like.
    Im going to ask nicely one more time to stop posting on our topic.

Banned for scamming.

You can make threats all you would like,
    and try to slanderize our name all you would like.
    Im going to ask nicely one more time to stop posting on our topic.
    im not threatening you at all, just telling you to not play with me.
    i dont need to slanderise your name, you have done that yourself and do you really think after what you have done im going to listen to your "nice" way of getting me out of your topic? god honestly get some brains, like i said, all i have to do is 1 thing and no dev would be willing to help you (not a good one anyway) x

-------

ok now i have what i needed, next time dont upload your server files,database and your client to megaupload, they might get into the wrong hands x
    Last edited by UltiMat; 07-25-2010 at 06:44 AM.

Banned

Oh wow, you have his server files, who gives a crap.

We all know the server had a bit of a bad start but all problems have been solved.

The Server runs verry smooth now, Everything works fine, rates are great, Gm's are nice.

This really is the best private server arround now. U guys should all try it/ give it a 2nd change because its really good, u will like it.

Forget the past come play and have lots of fun.

Come play Freshko!!

andrieske

Its one of the best private server i playd and prolly the best there is atm.

good gms, good drop rates, anvil rates are not easy but they are good, else everyone have +8 in one week and then its not fun annymore.

if u give it a chanse u wil see its a good server

Gz

Thank you guys,

fail now to bad.

Were slowly making a recovery,

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast