Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

[FreshKo] - Light Farm/PK, Introducing & Information Topic

This is a discussion on [FreshKo] - Light Farm/PK, Introducing & Information Topic within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Information FreshKo is a Light Farm / PK Server, We have worked hard to try to bring you the most ...
Page: 1

Default [FreshKo] - Light Farm/PK, Introducing & Information Topic

Information

FreshKo is a Light Farm / PK Server,
    We have worked hard to try to bring you the most stable, enjoyable, clean and the best playing experience we can, for you the players.
    in order to do so we have been working hard and still working.

Some General Information:

Max level - 70
    Stating level - 65 (mastered) will take about 2-3 days to get to 70.
    Starting Gear - Custom starting Jewelry, Chitin Set+6/7, Weapons+6/7 also.
    Max Upgrade - +8 rebirth, +1 for Unique items - might start with max +0 on start etc.
    No new Style Armors / Weapons!

Features

- Dynamic Ingame Voucher System (Knight Cash , Premium, Class Change, Gender Change, Nation Transfer - all available via vouchers ingame).
    - Rebirth System, Every high class item is rebirthable from +7 (+1) to + 10 (+21) - max rebirth will be +8.
    - Improved KoPanel Statistics - we have statistics of (Total Kills, Today Kills, Solo Kills, Party Kills, Deaths, Ratio) also Today Earned National Points.
    - Online Colony Zone Ranking Board - Show you the currect players in cz and the national they earned.
    - colorful notices - (Item Upgade/Item Drop/Pk System/Rival System/ Other Events Notices - each with different color).
    - New Events / Systems (Rival System, Pk System, Reward System, Old Time Event, bdw and more

Events / System

Pk System

1. Pk has been updated to work by ranking meaning if you ranked "S" and you kill a Dragon Ranked Player you will earn MORE national by killing him, also he will lose more NP by dying to lower ranking player. working in both solo and party mode.

2. Online Reward for best Pker, Every %% Hours the system will give a random reward for the player with the best PK statistics. (there will be also announcements regarding the ranking on live).
    there are 2 types of rewards - small reward each 2 hours big reward every 12 hours, didn't set up the hours yet.

Rival System

-if
    a player gets killed by the same player 3 times in a raw in under 10min - rival system will be activated,
    ones the rival system is activated the "dying player" will have 10 min to avenge his death, if he has success to do so he will get reward.

- about the rival system being abused, every rival attempt and reward is being logged with the both of the players names, their IP and the reward given if an attempt to abuse the system will occur the players will get banned as everything is on the logs.

Bi-Frost Event

- Bi-Frost will work in a similar way to USKO, the nation that will kill the Bi-Frost Monument will be able to enter the bifrost for the next 30min alone!
    after those 30min has passed the both nations will be able to enter the bifrost!.

Old Unique Zone

- Daily Event where you could earn old uniques by farming mobs with your friends.

Treasure Map Event

- An Event where u have alot of mobs / bosses around - new bosses! and u can get alot of different items from the mobs/bosses there by farming them, beware those mobs/bosses wont be easy to kill!

Old Zone Event

- Few Times a week the "Old Zone" event will be activated and then you will be able to go to do Old Zone Colony Zone Map (the one with the castle) there u will be able to pk/farm but also u will have a middle monument and the nation that will Kill it will be able to go to the other nation Old Home Town (Berth / Piana Maps),
    there u will continue to fight / defend your old homeland, but u will also be able to farm mobs there in order to get valuable items!.

Border Defense War

- Few Times a Day there will be Border Defence War - no further information needed i think

Pk Stone Exchange

- You Will be able to exchange / earn items via PK stones that you will earn ingame.

Another Example of the Drop / Upgrade Notices:

More Information, Pictures & Updates Will Be Added Soon.

We will Start the beta test in about a week or so.

Last edited by FreshKO; 05-08-2013 at 09:53 AM.

FreshKo is one of the funnest servers I ever plaid. The owner was Griml2eaper. I assume this server has nothing to do with that one, does it ?

no, no connection.

i didnt knew there was a server under that name, i did search before and didnt find any servers like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    FreshKo is one of the funnest servers I ever plaid. The owner was Griml2eaper. I assume this server has nothing to do with that one, does it ?
    Wow Grim, a name from the past, his crazy hair

Quote Originally Posted by FreshKO View Post
    no, no connection.

i didnt knew there was a server under that name, i did search before and didnt find any servers like that.
    Was like 2 - 3 years ago.

And yah Souls, fkin Grim just dissapeared into no where. I still remember him trying to convince his girl to suck his schlong while on the phone and on ventrilo jajajajajajajaa fukin Skyler.

any forum link ? : >

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Was like 2 - 3 years ago.

And yah Souls, fkin Grim just dissapeared into no where. I still remember him trying to convince his girl to suck his schlong while on the phone and on ventrilo jajajajajajajaa fukin Skyler.
    I heard from the man himself that he did time in jail.

MrChaka we will setup and send our forum links soon.
    MrChaka likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I heard from the man himself that he did time in jail.
    Yeah, I knew that, I even gave him some "lawyer tips" but it didnt help much at all since peruvian law is like a world apart from his states law. Some time after I saw him posting in Ko4Life, I PMed him and never heard back from him

Hope he is doing fine this days.

Jamm1n, please keep those offtopic talks private, this topic is about FreshKO Server, might rename it as u said there was another server under that name,

thanks.

Banned Senior Member

Lol? If anything they are free bumping your topic. Should be thanking them.

free bump for nice ideas :P

we are currectly finishing devoloping our Juriad System, so updates will come soon

looks cool

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Is this InsanityKO or smth like that ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-05-2013, 06:17 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    06-12-2013, 12:08 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    05-16-2013, 11:40 AM
  4. Hits: 1