Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

[FreshKo] - Light Farm/PK, Introducing & Information Topic

This is a discussion on [FreshKo] - Light Farm/PK, Introducing & Information Topic within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; some of the team members from insanity moved to fresh-ko, and fresh-ko took insanityko obligations on himself. will post updates ...
Page: 2

some of the team members from insanity moved to fresh-ko, and fresh-ko took insanityko obligations on himself.

will post updates later on.

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Was like 2 - 3 years ago.

And yah Souls, fkin Grim just dissapeared into no where. I still remember him trying to convince his girl to suck his schlong while on the phone and on ventrilo jajajajajajajaa fukin Skyler.
    haha, those days were fucking awesome xD.. I don't think I've ever experienced something as frustrating as working with Grim though, having him leave in the middle of our deadlines in order to bang his gf, lol.
    I actually spoke to him not too long ago on FB, he seems to have his life pretty much in order, with a new born child and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by blood_warrior View Post
    haha, those days were fucking awesome xD.. I don't think I've ever experienced something as frustrating as working with Grim though, having him leave in the middle of our deadlines in order to bang his gf, lol.
    I actually spoke to him not too long ago on FB, he seems to have his life pretty much in order, with a new born child and shit.
    OMG I miss Grim's FreshKO. Ye very agreed this was the most fun I have had on a Private server well KO period. I miss Grim crazy mofo. I was sad as hell when I heard he was goin to da slammer and the server was gonna shut down. Ever since then no server has come close imo. The community on that server is also wat made that server the shit.
    iRaiden likes this.

Looks perfect,i cant wait

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

I think that they're waiting for LegacyKO to close first, because flash is on their staff (maybe sheldoncooper too)

i said before there were some changes, and some of insanityko team has went,

flash/sheldon dont take any involvment anymore in fresh-ko. not atm.

some updates:

1. Finished to Write new BDW system (tested and 100% working),
    2. Finished Writing new Juriad(ED) system , testing atm - should be work 100% like usko no need for keys etc to change rooms. will give more information about it as soon we will finish all tests.
    3. Finished Writing National Points transfer analyze tool that will auto kick, ban national transfer attempts or any other system abuse trying (like Rival System).

same admins the old version freshko???

Banned

1299 cz will be good , because this map so big , and so many users dont like ..
    WUTANG likes this.

Perfect. +Next 24 people

AlcatraZ - Girakon.

i played on old freshko too i can't wait xD

This sounds amazing, i really cant wait for it
    Also i have few suggestions:

1) Rewards from BDW- PUS ITEMS like trina/scrolls , mayby 1 summon scroll? also make all party gets nps, not only atacker.
    2) Juraid, u said u dont need keys for moving from room to room, well i guess thats retarded cuz we can go only to deva kill it nd win, or i missed something?
    3) Lower starting level to 60, and make mayby starter items fps/kukry+5/6 uniqe, not chitins/glaves/mds
    4)Make only +8/+0 aviable.
    5) The killking spree revange reward will be abused, you cant notice 3 kills in 10min while theres spam in colony zone, you can easly get 3 kills in 10min like 1stmin, 5th min nd 8th min, and no1 will see it, then friend will kill other player nd he will gets 100kc. ( ofc im saying this if i were cheater, what would i do ) and you wont be able to stop me.
    6) Looking forward for this server

Quote Originally Posted by DjangoUnchained View Post
    This sounds amazing, i really cant wait for it
    Also i have few suggestions:

1) Rewards from BDW- PUS ITEMS like trina/scrolls , mayby 1 summon scroll? also make all party gets nps, not only atacker.
    2) Juraid, u said u dont need keys for moving from room to room, well i guess thats retarded cuz we can go only to deva kill it nd win, or i missed something?
    3) Lower starting level to 60, and make mayby starter items fps/kukry+5/6 uniqe, not chitins/glaves/mds
    4)Make only +8/+0 aviable.
    5) The killking spree revange reward will be abused, you cant notice 3 kills in 10min while theres spam in colony zone, you can easly get 3 kills in 10min like 1stmin, 5th min nd 8th min, and no1 will see it, then friend will kill other player nd he will gets 100kc. ( ofc im saying this if i were cheater, what would i do ) and you wont be able to stop me.
    6) Looking forward for this server
    Hello,

thanks for your comments,

i will give few answes

1. we didnt setup rewards from bdw yet so cannot tell yet, but it wont be boss scroll etc as we dont want market to be filled with those, atm pus wont have them also.
    2. you wont be able to move rooms without killing all the mobs in the room so u wont be able to go straight to deva but yeah u wont need keys etc, as i said we coded our events so it different from what you knew
    3 & 4 - all the team will rethink on the starting lvl / exp rate / drop rate / starting items before the opening topic.
    5. Rival system: first we have coded our own nation transfer check (it check also rival abuse), so it will prevent / ban cheaters. also Rival system work like that - if same guy kills you 3 times in a row in less then 10min you will have 10min to avenge your death by killing him, if you succes - u get reward otherwise nothing. and if you will succes u will enter into a "cooldown rival" period so of X min so even if som1 did killed you 10 times in a row you wont get rival activated under this cooldown period.
    6. thanks, we are keep working and about to finish everything, chaos stone has been added also (not spawning the same bosses over and over etc - will spawn 5 different bosses everytime - from the known bowl bosses). also a new event has been added, will give more rewards about it lateron

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Was like 2 - 3 years ago.

And yah Souls, fkin Grim just dissapeared into no where. I still remember him trying to convince his girl to suck his schlong while on the phone and on ventrilo jajajajajajajaa fukin Skyler.
    Hahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Wow Grim, a name from the past, his crazy hair

@markus
    Haha in my defence who want to stay and work on a server, when i could be getting it in?

@Freshko
    How about i save u the trouble... buy my server name back? You change urs..

@Everyone else.. Can't believe your still around lol!!
    I'm actually getting ready to go back to school pretty soon, Least that's the plan.

Sounds promising,im in it

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

And I almost was like, wuut, is Skyler back? But then i was like nooo
    But fuck grim we all know that Santos was the sexy beast =D

Anyways gl wannabe crew

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-05-2013, 06:17 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    06-12-2013, 12:08 PM
  3. Hits: 1