Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

FreshKO Release JULY 17th!! (HAS VERY GOOD DEDI!)

This is a discussion on FreshKO Release JULY 17th!! (HAS VERY GOOD DEDI!) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmm made an account but it says, This is an outdated version install the newest client...
Page: 12

hmm made an account but it says, This is an outdated version install the newest client

Banned for scamming.

if you want to play on a server with people who have opened a server without even knowing how to open SQL server 2008 then be my guest, its a dead server with devs who dont know what there doing (Apart from jay) pretty much a waste of time x

wow you have a lot of guts posting here after what you did. grim trusted you after a lot of us warned him and you back stab him. i think you need to stfu.

btw all your servers were a waste of time.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaleet View Post
    wow you have a lot of guts posting here after what you did. grim trusted you after a lot of us warned him and you back stab him. i think you need to stfu.

all my servers? it was 1 server also guts posting where its an open forum, here at ko4life, he trusted me and i havnt back stabbed him, i logged his dedi tried helping him, all the devs were pretty much trying to get me to do everything for them, the server was a myko database with nothing they promised.
    i had no problem with grim untill i woke up and saw that my topic was deleted and banned from there forum, for making a clan topic in another forum.
    which in my eyes is called being rude, i spent 3 hours trying to help him with his server.
    next time get ur facts right, oh and all his little 13 year old clannies can come and hate on me all they want as i couldnt give a shit x

you are spamming shit on their forums and you talk about 13 year old clannies. if they were 13 they would be more mature about u.

EDIT: if you dont like the server then dont post shit on it, i dont want this to get into a spam war

Banned for scamming.

stop posting then, as im done with you x

Hes right tho, server is buggy as fuck...

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

if you dont like the server then dont post shit on it
    Pretty sig-worthy claim. Posting shit and crap and frak is exactly whats to be done if the server sux.

Banned

Even if they are 1st time making server and not much experienced. Its way wrong to start shouting out about a lot promising server in forums before its even working. They should be sure even if its working DB, right server files and so on, not like this one realeased complete blindness.
    And tip for owner wipe never dosent make problems go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Pretty sig-worthy claim. Posting shit and crap and frak is exactly whats to be done if the server sux.
    you are right, i take that back. i guess i got pretty ticked off when some low life scammer is posting this shit up. although i meant my claim to be for the fact that he was almost spamming shit on the server's forum itself.

No worries, no reason to pay attention to a random maggot anyway. There will always be some, just ignore them. Unless the bitches come to eat yar strawberrys. Then u need to get yar poisonous venomgun +10 and spray the living crap out of them.

TheEndIsNear

cant wait to play!

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    Even if they are 1st time making server and not much experienced. Its way wrong to start shouting out about a lot promising server in forums before its even working. They should be sure even if its working DB, right server files and so on, not like this one realeased complete blindness.
    And tip for owner wipe never dosent make problems go away.
    I made a mistake by letting mattish fuck with our shit
    your right it was my mistake, the only way to get threw it is is admit your mistakes and move on

@ magic Dude just stfu... i don't know why you think your some sort of king who thinks he can just talk shit on everything and everyone
    Last i checked you wern't anything special and never was.... Sorry?
    Stay off my topics and don't even bother with one of your Little "comebacks"

Was i talking to u? About ur gimpy server? No. So zip it u random bottomfeeder. And for the wub of god, l2spell.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Was i talking to u? About ur gimpy server? No. So zip it u random bottomfeeder. And for the wub of god, l2spell.
    Lmao Random BottomFeeder
    haha your funny bro

Thanks for topic bump

LinkBacks (?)