Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

FreshKO Release JULY 17th!! (HAS VERY GOOD DEDI!)

This is a discussion on FreshKO Release JULY 17th!! (HAS VERY GOOD DEDI!) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; do not go to that server , gms fucked server they made wipe because of nothing ppl that were farming ...
Page: 13

vlikevendetta

do not go to that server , gms fucked server they made wipe because of nothing ppl that were farming hard and playing whole days lost all and know they say ,pff dont cry start from beginning sorry.. pff its lame learn how to operate a server DO NOT GO THERE this server is already dead a waste of time

vlikevendetta

they made stupid restart than lost all the database i mean characters info etc ,i was playing 1 week all the time and my friends to ,and u clear the server and say start from the beegining . Fuck you a lot get lost !

Banned for scamming.

they made a error in the DB, community voted a fresh start, gotta be better than waiting days for inserting items.

It will give a fresh start to everyone, and drogba grow up. You lost +7 shell big deal. Me and others lost a lot more. You can get that back in 2 days lol.

Its a new start for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    they made a error in the DB, community voted a fresh start, gotta be better than waiting days for inserting items.

It will give a fresh start to everyone, and drogba grow up. You lost +7 shell big deal. Me and others lost a lot more. You can get that back in 2 days lol.

Its a new start for everyone
    wait wtf i gotta strt all over again?

and the server is still down?

it will be up in a couple hours.
    server was wiped and now it's being worked on.
    bugs being fixed, patches added, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadHatter View Post
    it will be up in a couple hours.
    server was wiped and now it's being worked on.
    bugs being fixed, patches added, etc.
    do we hve to make like new accounts and everything like tht again

THeKOMAiLMaN

Nope accounts are the same just chars were deleted and whiped

Quote Originally Posted by THeKOMAiLMaN View Post
    Nope accounts are the same just chars were deleted and whiped
    Damm mailman u gotta get me some more buses lol

<3 iTzSituation

n how much longer until the server is up?

GM_Tupac

Aw, thats sad.

Hob

ass server dont go !

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

All the flames and the hates
    Told you guys you have the right to be mad, I would be really pist right now if i had been working each day and night to get to where i was.
    It is now required to do a back up every 6 - 8 hours so this problem will never happen again.

Seems like everytime we get going very good and advertising and reaching up to the 40+ ppl online something goes wrong and spins out of control,
    I told everyone you have the right to flame and i will not try and protect myself only give my side.

We trunculated the wrong table and it deleted a bunch of shit
    It was my bad for not doing a back up right before we started working on everything.
    But for the people that are hoping we fail today was a good day for you guys

As ive said freshko will stay up forever regaurdless of what we have to do.
    This will be the last wipe ever made.
    If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask

GM_Tupac

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    All the flames and the hates
    Told you guys you have the right to be mad, I would be really pist right now if i had been working each day and night to get to where i was.
    It is now required to do a back up every 6 - 8 hours so this problem will never happen again.

Seems like everytime we get going very good and advertising and reaching up to the 40+ ppl online something goes wrong and spins out of control,
    I told everyone you have the right to flame and i will not try and protect myself only give my side.

We trunculated the wrong table and it deleted a bunch of shit
    It was my bad for not doing a back up right before we started working on everything.
    But for the people that are hoping we fail today was a good day for you guys

As ive said freshko will stay up forever regaurdless of what we have to do.
    This will be the last wipe ever made.
    If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask
    Good luck getting back up and running.

vlikevendetta

omg and fuck u ,its my buisness what i lost , i spend 1 week to gain this- for me a lot of boring time.. , and fukin wipe , i will start playing on another srv , i heard that gm already messed up once ,this is the second time , give us back our items ,so we come back ,thats the deal i wont begin again from fukin 0 ,im not a moron like ppl that write in his topic,that will start from begginin ,cuz u guys, to face the true had items +3 and +5 from lycan ,so u fukin dont care,i care ,so give ppl their items ,and let them play ,otherwise it sux ballz 100%

vlikevendetta

admins do not see that they made a big pain to geared players , i was 1 min ago on server ,0 ppl on orc side plays ( almost all orc playerd was geared players ,because they work hard) now i see only those noob humans those noob humans that get raped every single time in cz using 1 skill , and they also are writing in this topic , that nothing happened,that wipe is ok , because they lost sh1t and they don't feel the pain ,so don't listen to this topic answers ,now what i should login in ? i just woke up , server was started at 3.am in my country ,So what now all that fukin noobs will be +time and more geared than me and all ? And gm says only gl in starting and running , pafff buahaha its so fukin funny , give us back our items , we have got a full pocket of "thank you and sory"

vlikevendetta

give us weapons 7 and shells 7 that all farmed days and nights but start from begining and be worst than noobs that u pawned in 1 hit - not for me and my friends

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)