Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

FreshKO Release JULY 17th!! (HAS VERY GOOD DEDI!)

This is a discussion on FreshKO Release JULY 17th!! (HAS VERY GOOD DEDI!) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A bit less than 2 hours more to wait...
Page: 5

A bit less than 2 hours more to wait

Sputkin

i dont know why all cry about server start. i am from also europe (23:11 now) and i buy 2x shock and waiting

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sputkin View Post
    i dont know why all cry about server start. i am from also europe (23:11 now) and i buy 2x shock and waiting
    Ahhh man your going to hate this post.... i feel like k2 atm Im sorry guys this will not happen again...

Well as of right now i hate to bring you guys the bad new's but we are going threw and fixing a few things so i would like to Ask everyone what you would like to do.... Release Server with the way things are
    and shut server down in few hours and finish patching up everything.
    (Reason why we didn't finish last night, is well our developer "jay" was very tired and couldn't work no longer... and im guessing he still is at work... we need him to finish our patches!)
    Like i was saying it's your guys choice if you would like for us to release now and our special mob spawns wont be there and u can only play for few hours until jay is off work
    or can you guys wait a few more hours?
    now if you do decide to wait i don't know the exact time but ill give everyone a 30 min warning.. before releasing server!
    Please let me know what you would like to do
    Feel free to ask any question and ill be here to help!

EDIT:
    WAIT!!! THERE's HOPE!!! WE MIGHT MAKE OUR DEADLINE AFTER ALL!!!!!! ill be back in about 10 mins to let you know how it goes!!

Sputkin

tell me wher i can in this hour buy next shock? O_o for me no problem :P i will wait. btw how long u think? tell me somethink

edit if u can add me : [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Sputkin View Post
    tell me wher i can in this hour buy next shock? O_o for me no problem :P i will wait. btw how long u think? tell me somethink

edit if u can add me : [email protected]
    haha :P
    added on msn ^^

Sputkin

still dont see it :P give me your :P

Banned

lol i knew it

Here we go again

Sputkin

alphabeta nab

IS the special mob spawns only problem or any major things need to be fixed too?

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

jst wondering this a quick beta right?why fucking everione crying about release time not like the effort now will work much its just so we can check rates and see if they good and if people find any bugs before going official...or am i wrong and server going official from begin?(which i find a mistake though it should be min 1 day beta)

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    jst wondering this a quick beta right?why fucking everione crying about release time not like the effort now will work much its just so we can check rates and see if they good and if people find any bugs before going official...or am i wrong and server going official from begin?(which i find a mistake though it should be min 1 day beta)
    Error has been beta testing it
    For those of you who dont remember error it was my old clan
    Our server files are fine, The only thing is if we release in an hour it wont have Special mob's dropping certain stuff and it also wont have added xp spots...
    its up to you guys

We still have 56 minutes until server Release Time we arn't Late yet! chances of us making in it on time are about 60/40

Would like to point out once again We can Release server now it just wont have any special edits or anything and we can add them in a few hours so its up to you guys just do a vote :P

When are you going to give everyone the DL link? I understand your not finished but you can always make patches for anything you add from now. For some people it will take a while to DL the client and it would give people with fast internet ( like me ) the upper hand.

Edit: Is anyone making a clan or have a group of peeps together to go to this server? I dont want to play alone on a warryon. =(

i keed bro Senior Member IIdarkkillerII's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    When are you going to give everyone the DL link? I understand your not finished but you can always make patches for anything you add from now. For some people it will take a while to DL the client and it would give people with fast internet ( like me ) the upper hand.

Edit: Is anyone making a clan or have a group of peeps together to go to this server? I dont want to play alone on a warryon. =(
    +1 upload the files already and upload the patches later

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post

:P www.freshko.net
    Jay put up that client a while ago

Im uploading our client to megaupload as we speak ^^

also, everyone please go vote!! Freshko -> Release Server on time ?

Sputkin

firt we need client download
    edit : www.freshko.net KO panel not work for me. can u send me link here for download from megaupload?

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)