Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

FreshKO Release JULY 17th!! (HAS VERY GOOD DEDI!)

This is a discussion on FreshKO Release JULY 17th!! (HAS VERY GOOD DEDI!) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Sputkin firt we need client download edit : www.freshko.net KO panel not work for me. can u ...
Page: 6

i keed bro Senior Member IIdarkkillerII's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sputkin View Post
    firt we need client download
    edit : www.freshko.net KO panel not work for me. can u send me link here for download from megaupload?
    doesnt work for me either

Sputkin

fuk and i havent client yet need link aq

Banned

dont rush to open the server up it will just make more mess, these people pushing for the server to open are in different time zone and will play for a hour or two and will go to sleep, making us people in the release time zone frustrated when it down after its open... Open the server when you have everything ready and working correctly.

Banned

and its rolling ....

Sputkin

and u want it open for one hour? and after what? wait again for patching? it take also any time. be patient and wait for 100% done client.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sputkin View Post
    firt we need client download
    edit : www.freshko.net KO panel not work for me. can u send me link here for download from megaupload?
    its going to be about 20 mins for megaupload to finish
    but what u can do is go to either www.freshko.net or www.freshko.tk go to the tab where it says "download" and click it you can download client there

Banned

Gonna wait megaupload, guaranted speed

Sputkin

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    its going to be about 20 mins for megaupload to finish
    but what u can do is go to either www.freshko.net or www.freshko.tk go to the tab where it says "download" and click it you can download client there
    saol baba

Dosent matter what time he opens it there will be always people who dont like the time.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    and its rolling ....
    Server is not up.... We are in testing trying to do some last minute changes
    ill get back to you guys in 30 minutes when server was supposed to be released
    And let you know the outcome on what's going on
    I understand i can't please everyone so what we might do is postpone Server to tomorrow at 12 my time This way it would be in everyone's best intrest
    BUT! im waiting to hear back if we have everything added in on time
    our other developer is working as hard and as fast as he can..

WOULD JUST LIKE TO POINT OUT ONCE AGAIN I UNDERSTAND SOME OF YOU ARE BORED AND REALLY WANT TO PLAY THE SERVER. BUT ITS BETTER TO HAVE A 100% FIXED UP READY TO GO SERVER THEN TO HAVE A SERVER THAT YOU GUYS CAN PLAY FOR A COUPLE HOURS THEN HAVE TO GET KICKED OFF AND US START PATCHING AGAIN.

If you guys who are in a diff time zone agree with 11:30 am tomorrow my time which is Gmt -6 (I don't know ur time zone's im sorry ive tryed to help and look ppl's up for them just tell me ur time and ill do the math)

It's 17 hours from now on rite?

Sputkin

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    Server is not up.... We are in testing trying to do some last minute changes
    ill get back to you guys in 30 minutes when server was supposed to be released
    And let you know the outcome on what's going on
    I understand i can't please everyone so what we might do is postpone Server to tomorrow at 12 my time This way it would be in everyone's best intrest
    BUT! im waiting to hear back if we have everything added in on time
    our other developer is working as hard and as fast as he can..

WOULD JUST LIKE TO POINT OUT ONCE AGAIN I UNDERSTAND SOME OF YOU ARE BORED AND REALLY WANT TO PLAY THE SERVER. BUT ITS BETTER TO HAVE A 100% FIXED UP READY TO GO SERVER THEN TO HAVE A SERVER THAT YOU GUYS CAN PLAY FOR A COUPLE HOURS THEN HAVE TO GET KICKED OFF AND US START PATCHING AGAIN.

If you guys who are in a diff time zone agree with 11:30 am tomorrow my time which is Gmt -6 (I don't know ur time zone's im sorry ive tryed to help and look ppl's up for them just tell me ur time and ill do the math)
    no. start it when u want!
    in few hours. we waiting so long. so do it when u can. dont look for this nabs.

12:00 noon ( USA time )would probably be the best time to bring it up for everyone tbh, then it gives the europeans time to play also. If you bring it up in a couple hours then it will only be the US people online atm. And really, you want as many people as you can to be online when it launches to attract new people.

Then again, its your server and you know best, just giving you my opinion.

Banned

And its done with rolling, cya

Sorry Guys i hate to do this
    But we are going to wait until tomorrow to release the server
    11:30 am my time ( Gmt-6 )

I like how freekaleek suggested I just feel as if releasing now would Wreck the server its not ready due to last night
    there is no one to blame but me.. Im sorry.. But i plan to make it up to you guys in about 18 hours

Thank you to everyone is fully supporting the server and really wants to play
    im sorry i let you guys down
    Hope we don't lose to meny ppl after this but in all retrospect its just smarter to wait until tomorrow more ppl can play and can play for a longer period of time
    See you guys tomorrow... ALSO this will give me enough time to were im not rushing and can get droplist up and fix the panel and make everything just look good!
    Once again sorry i let you guys down and i hope you will still stand by my side!

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)