Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 197

FreshKO Release JULY 17th!! (HAS VERY GOOD DEDI!)

This is a discussion on FreshKO Release JULY 17th!! (HAS VERY GOOD DEDI!) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by biliboy yay! DupeWar is coming too broww grimmmmmmm yay <3 how you guys been ?...
Page: 8


  1. #106
    ~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biliboy View Post
    yay! DupeWar is coming too broww


    grimmmmmmm
    yay <3
    how you guys been ?

  2. #107
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Is this the right client, will we have to download another one later?
    Or am i save to use this once server is up ?

  3. #108
    ~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donovan View Post
    Is this the right client, will we have to download another one later?
    Or am i save to use this once server is up ?
    your good to use that one won't be switching

  4. #109
    Key911
    Guest

    Default

    how many accounts you get so far?

  5. #110
    ~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    Rebooting dedi so there's no lag
    Worst thing comes to worst guys our back up files will be uploaded in 45 mins
    and with a dedicated serv it dl's at like 4 mb's per second so would have them quick and can just do that
    Sorry for this taking so long
    i understand it looks bad on our part
    but for anyone who has ever ran a server there is always possible problems
    with us having to use our other developer and not jay
    slowed us down ALOT!
    But i very much apreciate markus and what he is doing!
    it's very hard to just come in and start coding without knowing jay's work or how much he got finished before power was gone





    also @key911 ill look at it in a bit :P

  6. #111
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    314

    Default

    what do you mean hes "trying" to hex edit your passwords? it takes 2 seconds to edit server file passwords, and to fix the crash from V4 of warmongers client just delete the Hackshield folder, as its an error for users on XP only, ive added you to msn btw grim, if you need help speak to me via msn x

  7. #112
    Senior Member MeeP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    Rebooting dedi so there's no lag
    Worst thing comes to worst guys our back up files will be uploaded in 45 mins
    and with a dedicated serv it dl's at like 4 mb's per second so would have them quick and can just do that
    Sorry for this taking so long
    i understand it looks bad on our part
    but for anyone who has ever ran a server there is always possible problems
    with us having to use our other developer and not jay
    slowed us down ALOT!
    But i very much apreciate markus and what he is doing!
    it's very hard to just come in and start coding without knowing jay's work or how much he got finished before power was gone





    also @key911 ill look at it in a bit :P
    Like i said before, if you need any help, give me a PM!

  8. #113
    Senior Member biliboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    443

    Default

    yay! downloading atm !

  9. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    160

    Default

    downloading :>

  10. #115
    ~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UltiMat View Post
    what do you mean hes "trying" to hex edit your passwords? it takes 2 seconds to edit server file passwords, and to fix the crash from V4 of warmongers client just delete the Hackshield folder, as its an error for users on XP only, ive added you to msn btw grim, if you need help speak to me via msn x
    ha nah thats not what they were trying to do :P

    ha and yah thats what i had to do to my computer:P

  11. #116
    ~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    Like i said before, if you need any help, give me a PM!
    ha alright i think we have it all under control now so
    but if i run into a problem i wont be shy to ask ya

  12. #117
    Senior Member Brahman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    304

    Default

    megaupload dl link available? also is the forum down?

  13. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK F YEA
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    Sorry Guys i hate to do this
    But we are going to wait until tomorrow to release the server
    11:30 am my time ( Gmt-6 )

    I like how freekaleek suggested I just feel as if releasing now would Wreck the server its not ready due to last night
    there is no one to blame but me.. Im sorry.. But i plan to make it up to you guys in about 18 hours

    Thank you to everyone is fully supporting the server and really wants to play
    im sorry i let you guys down
    Hope we don't lose to meny ppl after this but in all retrospect its just smarter to wait until tomorrow more ppl can play and can play for a longer period of time
    See you guys tomorrow... ALSO this will give me enough time to were im not rushing and can get droplist up and fix the panel and make everything just look good!
    Once again sorry i let you guys down and i hope you will still stand by my side!
    18 hours past away sometime agou, there is still no droplist around either.
    And yet you got time to reply every post in this forum

  14. #119
    ~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    forum isnt down ha :P
    www.fresh-ko.tk
    dl is on the forum under general
    but here's link
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

  15. #120
    ~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    18 hours past away sometime agou, there is still no droplist around either.
    And yet you got time to reply every post in this forum
    Reason there isn't a drop list is because its simple take's like 1 min most ppl already know the drop
    its myko style drop list
    lol ill go make it right now ^^
    and yes were running late
    due to a bug

    but its took some time to redo our backup should be up soon

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •