Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

FreshKO Returns!

This is a discussion on FreshKO Returns! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by twostars Just to stress: these are extremely old, so you'll need to patch up a lot before ...
Page: 3

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Just to stress: these are extremely old, so you'll need to patch up a lot before you do anything.
    I apologize i shouldn't of used your name in order too kinda boost it up. But in my defense.... They were. I haven't dipped my toes back into what new bugs are going around now, From everything i have gathered is that DDOS is the only main problem right now.

I expect for there too be bugs, and like i also stated no server is ever fully safe unless of course you yourself. Have finished your emulator and even then i'm sure people will figure out some way too come up with another bug. It's a never ending process unfortunately .

I really appreciate you coming in and giving me a heads up, much respect for your talent and if at any moment you would like too make your bank account a little bigger then it already is.. Get back in touch with me

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    But in my defense.... They were. I haven't dipped my toes back into what new bugs are going around now, From everything i have gathered is that DDOS is the only main problem right now.
    I'm not entirely sure if you mean you already patched them up, or "they're patched up as of 2010" (or whenever your server was). There's been a load of things out since then; there's usually very little issues lately with servers because they're patched up, but I just wanted to ensure you were too (since you're using the old files).

If you're already patched up, then great. If not, I released a patcher for it a while ago, so all you really need to do is run that and it'll take care of any (publically-released) patches you're missing. Of course, you can (and should) selectively configure which you want applied (it's really simplistic, so it's just a directory of patch files -- remove the patch files from the directory to not include them).

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    I'm not entirely sure if you mean you already patched them up, or "they're patched up as of 2010" (or whenever your server was). There's been a load of things out since then; there's usually very little issues lately with servers because they're patched up, but I just wanted to ensure you were too (since you're using the old files).

If you're already patched up, then great. If not, I released a patcher for it a while ago, so all you really need to do is run that and it'll take care of any (publically-released) patches you're missing. Of course, you can (and should) selectively configure which you want applied (it's really simplistic, so it's just a directory of patch files -- remove the patch files from the directory to not include them).
    Thank you!

Were all patched up, purchasing our dedi right now and am going too start getting stuff rolling. Once again if you ever change your mind.. Once good business always good business
    Could use your talent for some of my more extravagant idea's.

I still have your PUS and a few other things, i hope you don't mind us using them still. Don't know if you released that too public or whatever.
    Also, if you ever finish your emulator.. Got 10k for you right now.

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    Thank you!

Were all patched up, purchasing our dedi right now and am going too start getting stuff rolling. Once again if you ever change your mind.. Once good business always good business
    Could use your talent for some of my more extravagant idea's.

I still have your PUS and a few other things, i hope you don't mind us using them still. Don't know if you released that too public or whatever.
    Also, if you ever finish your emulator.. Got 10k for you right now.

You should be doing your bussines in a more private way lol..
    the way I see things is, twostars made a nice server, you used his files,
    everyone was happy. This was 4 years ago. Now you plan to use his files again, try to get him work for your server
    and hope things will go good.. No offense, but there are XX People now going the path you once went, they are probably even further.
    Unless you have an ace in your hands(which probably would be twostars in your team) you will fail (in my honest opinion)

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    You should be doing your bussines in a more private way lol..
    the way I see things is, twostars made a nice server, you used his files,
    everyone was happy. This was 4 years ago. Now you plan to use his files again, try to get him work for your server
    and hope things will go good.. No offense, but there are XX People now going the path you once went, they are probably even further.
    Unless you have an ace in your hands(which probably would be twostars in your team) you will fail (in my honest opinion)
    Thanks for your opinion and your advice. I don't recall asking for it. But thank you.
    Last edited by griml2eaper; 07-26-2014 at 01:34 PM.

Got good things going, No date on beta just yet.

OMG YOU'RE BACK!!!!! I MISS FRESHKO AND U TOO!! GLAD UR OUT OF WHERE YOU WAS BEFORE. IM DEFINITELY COMING TO PLAY HERE. NOTHING BEATS A CLASSIC SERVER LIKE THIS WITH A KICKASS OWNER LIKE YOU BRO!!

Jade is coming back

I remember FreshKO quite freshly :P If I do recall Grim, we wasn't on good terms the last time we spoke, shit happens, it's over with and honestly I wish the best for your server once again as I always have. I actually went through some things myself and haven't touched KO nor a computer to be quite honest in almost 3 years. I made some changes in my life and things are looking up for me again, (I hope), and I've been looking for a server to play as I have missed the game just as much as you and any other veteran player

Good luck man, can't wait to play again.

That good day for me, you alive baba, @griml2eaper?. Alex is here, brother, send me an skype id or anything i miss you so much time. Anyway i was playing FreshKO, was so much fun there, amazing time, i can't belive, old times coming again alive.

Good choice grim! Peace.

Note: I'm forget my pw on older account.

Quote Originally Posted by lSacredMarkiS View Post
    OMG YOU'RE BACK!!!!! I MISS FRESHKO AND U TOO!! GLAD UR OUT OF WHERE YOU WAS BEFORE. IM DEFINITELY COMING TO PLAY HERE. NOTHING BEATS A CLASSIC SERVER LIKE THIS WITH A KICKASS OWNER LIKE YOU BRO!!

Jade is coming back
    Thank you very much, I can't express enough how much it means too have people like you guys come and tell me this shit... Almost brings tears too my eyes... I'm back, Better then ever before. I'll have a beta set sometime tomorrow if i had too guess.
    Forums coming very soon, Already have them made.. just need to finish adding a few categories.

Quote Originally Posted by Tupac View Post
    I remember FreshKO quite freshly :P If I do recall Grim, we wasn't on good terms the last time we spoke, shit happens, it's over with and honestly I wish the best for your server once again as I always have. I actually went through some things myself and haven't touched KO nor a computer to be quite honest in almost 3 years. I made some changes in my life and things are looking up for me again, (I hope), and I've been looking for a server to play as I have missed the game just as much as you and any other veteran player

Good luck man, can't wait to play again.
    It's very good too hear your still around, I do apologize for any past problems we might have once had. But with that being said, My intentions here are pure and i am after trying too make the best server i can possibly make. I can't do it alone i will need what's left of the community too make an actual dent in the private server world. Only need a few dedicated players too make this server great. As time goes i am running into more and more supporters and more old clannies and old friends.

For those of you who remember MARKUS he is back and apart of the FreshKO Team.

I can't wait for some of you too see what i have in store for this server, as i have stated... Idea's from years ago. Markus was fortunate enough too have kept our server files from when we went down. It's helped this project soo much and i want markus too forever be remembered because i can't express enough how much he has already been here too help support this. It's coming together more and more guys.. This week you will see huge progress i promise! :P!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    That good day for me, you alive baba, @griml2eaper?. Alex is here, brother, send me an skype id or anything i miss you so much time. Anyway i was playing FreshKO, was so much fun there, amazing time, i can't belive, old times coming again alive.

Good choice grim! Peace.

Note: I'm forget my pw on older account.
    Alex..... As far as alex my bitchhhhh ? Please telll me yes. I have missed your fucking french accent... I'm updating my skype account as we speak and will come back and post for everyone too be able too add me! I'm so far outdated on computers now... lol feel like a newb, but just traded in my laptop for a desktop again.. feels much much better. Still saying FUCKKKK windows 8.1 :P

Dedicated server will be up and running in about 2 - 4 hours. Had a few things pop up this weekend so had a late start. But we are ready to begin our journey. I will be letting everyone know when beta will start in the next couple of days.

We will prob only do a few days of Beta.. Planning to have FreshKO up in two weeks. Setting things up fast... but we will see how it goes. 3 weeks is a more plasable goal. The reason for this is i want too open FreshKO on a weekend. We may not be ready by the second weekend.

Also, a week of Hype over our server will be good for high online count in the beginning. Like said... Can't wait too release all our idea's.

Like I said man, water under the bridge. I can't wait to see if the ideas you had spoke to me about long ago are going to be implemented. I remember Markus, I'm quite sure he'd remember me too :P PM me your email Grim I'd love to catch up

Please Close this thread, Everyone please use our old one.
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...70-cap-307027/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123