Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

[Project] World KO - Myko farm server 2 updates

This is a discussion on [Project] World KO - Myko farm server 2 updates within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay so im here to introduce you WorldKO - New world of Knight online. My job here is Forum moderator ...
Page: 1

Default [Project] World KO - Myko farm server 2 updates

Okay so im here to introduce you WorldKO - New world of Knight online.
    My job here is Forum moderator and i also handle some of the advertisments.

Forum Link- My Community
    KO Panel - Unavailable at the moment.
    Client Download - http://www.multiupload.nl/I88SK3MXOP
    Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/WorldkoTheNe...OfKnightOnline
    Twiter - Unavabilable at the moment

Note that every thing gonna be updated and and edited soon.

The beta will be launched beetwen 12.7 and 15.7. So stay tuned we are going to give you ETA soon.
    As far as the beta is not really needed since the server is pretty much fixed and ready. But it going to be beta anyway due to the fact its supposed to be so.

What is World KO

We are glad to announce the new world of knight online private server. We've been developing and working on the server for the past few months and finnaly its almost finished. We will be running on an expensive dedicated server that gonna provide you '' lag free ''. For additional security of the server we will also be using the most popular Anti - Cheat system called ACME,thats going to provide 99% secured files with an DDoS - Protection.
    Currently we are 3 people working on the server. Me,West and developer that fixed some of the major bugs.
    We will actually spend dollars on our advertisment so our server will hit the maximum players online. We have bought the forum board in order to give you nice forum aswell. There is going to be BETA before we actually launch our offical. We will appericiate if you gonna be our beta - tester, in that case we are going to give some small rewards for beta testers. There is no ETA on beta,but as soon as we start to do full-advertisment we will realese the ETA on beta. The ETA on offical will be in the middle of beta test server.

The rates are similar to MYKO server with a x10 boost. Which will provide you nice farming and gameplay.
    The same goes for the drops that gonna be bosted by x10 of the original myko rates.There are going to be specific topic maden on the forums about our rates. There will not be anything overpowered in our power up storage,and the pus will be launche 2-3 weeks after offical goes live, and we will kindly appericiate any donations. As for now just stay tuned.

The drops are pretty much fimilar to myko with x10 boost,you can find...

- Trolls & Troll warriors will be dropping glaves..
    - Harpys & Raven harpys will be droping mirage daggers..
    - Stone & Giant golems will be droping chitins...
    - Dark Mares will be droping high class items and silver bar.

For the rest of the drops i found that its not neccesery since everyone know how myko 70 server works. If it will be needed ill write the whole drop list.

The experience rate is x10 boosted from the original myko rates.

However till 60 you will be able to hit in 1-2 days,but to get to the max level 70 will take you xx days of exping,so the server wont be filled with alot of level 70 even after a month or so.

As we all know we do not want any people running with +8 items within first week so we will try our best
    to make rates fair .

1 - 3 = 100%
    3 - 4 = 80%
    4 - 5 = 55%
    5 - 6 = 35%
    6 - 7 = 20%
    7 - 8 = 5%

Uniques upgrading will be 100% from 1 to 3 you cannot go further than +3

Those should be the rates for high class items, if we change anything we will inform you.

Thats all for now but ill be editing and updating the topic,since thats my job as i take place of a forum moderator.

WorldKO.
    Last edited by nolame; 07-13-2012 at 09:59 AM.
    Vortex, mike, TBone and 1 others like this.

Liquicity Senior Member WrongAnswer's Avatar

good server i like ill join

Count me in biatches !

Just gotta say this sounds like the perfect server im definetly starting and bringing people to it , join u guys aswell and bring ur friends!

Sounds promising, worth the try!
    I'll be there

You say files come with DDOS - Protection.... there is no such thing lol. Only thing to effectively stop DDOS is with hardware firewalls which are probably above your budget. Software firewalls will only mitigate DDOS attacks so I wouldn't rely only on that to be protected.

Banned Member

Files have nothing to do with DDoS,the firewall has to be installed when you buy a dedicated server with ddos protection,which means it wont allow those kids nowadays from ddosing a server... So i belive he meant dedicated with ddos protection.

btw good luck with the server

Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    Files have nothing to do with DDoS,the firewall has to be installed when you buy a dedicated server with ddos protection,which means it wont allow those kids nowadays from ddosing a server... So i belive he meant dedicated with ddos protection.

btw good luck with the server
    "For additional security of the server we will also be using the most popular Anti - Cheat system called ACME,thats going to provide 99% secured files with an DDoS - Protection."

Anti Cheat system thats going to provide 99% secured files with DDOS Protection.

But yea besides that you need to invest in a hardware firewall to stay alive once you go beta/official.
    mike likes this.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    "For additional security of the server we will also be using the most popular Anti - Cheat system called ACME,thats going to provide 99% secured files with an DDoS - Protection."

Anti Cheat system thats going to provide 99% secured files with DDOS Protection.

But yea besides that you need to invest in a hardware firewall to stay alive once you go beta/official.
    Yeah i know lol the server files have nothing to do with ddos,and prolly everyone know that. And im just saying that thats the point of ur posts,that he misstypo i belive or something..

Banned Regular Member

10x the amount of usko drop rate what? haha so if something is 5% your going to boost it by 50%? so MD's for example would drop stuff 50% of the time? thats pretty crazy for a farm server... lol

The drop rate from harpy should be around 10 harpy's for 1md aprox i belive , anyways UP for a GG server

Banned Member

Well server looks nice tbh, whos running it? and do you guys got some nice anti cheat?

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Mattish, the original myko rates of a MD dropped byharpy wasn't 5%. I believe it was 2-3% ish
    West likes this.

Mattish is the biggest noob in ko history omg..

Sound nice :P
    Last edited by Vampire; 07-13-2012 at 12:36 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)