Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

[FULL PK][LEVEL59][ARDREAM][9/12/2014]Legendary KO

This is a discussion on [FULL PK][LEVEL59][ARDREAM][9/12/2014]Legendary KO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thank you all for your comments , hope to see you all there !...
Page: 4

Thank you all for your comments , hope to see you all there !

Soo.. What's the new BP starter weapon gonna be?

Banned Senior Member

Will be replaced with totamic club. :P

It's really a good idea to remove the cool down on sin's minor as the official servers did it anyway. As most will agree that sins do excel way too much on Ardream, removing it will just balance out the game really better. Not to mention removing the cool down gives sins a choice between fully minor or utilizing minor and hp pot combo.

Banned Senior Member

Alrighty, starter items have been edited according. I am still listening to minor cooldown, we got one vote yes currently, would love to hear more. Also, if we added some farming for chitins? Higher class weapons? What would be a appropriate drop rate? And what mobs would you think best fit?

Quote Originally Posted by iMissCarnacWest View Post
    It's really a good idea to remove the cool down on sin's minor as the official servers did it anyway. As most will agree that sins do excel way too much on Ardream, removing it will just balance out the game really better. Not to mention removing the cool down gives sins a choice between fully minor or utilizing minor and hp pot combo.
    Sin on lvl 59 have low hp and defense,its will ruin the class if minor cooldown added.

On Topic: is bosses drop uniqs such as IN IB ROL ? also if its not dropping, make sure abbsy uniqs are disable too (+9 Pearl Ring )

Banned Senior Member

I have cleared all drops from Abyss. The bosses will not be dropping IN and IB, or anything with real DD on it, CS is the only thing dropping and it is at a LOW percent. IN and IB will be dropping sooner or later. We got skeleton belt in place currently. Talos.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    I have cleared all drops from Abyss. The bosses will not be dropping IN and IB, or anything with real DD on it, CS is the only thing dropping and it is at a LOW percent. IN and IB will be dropping sooner or later. We got skeleton belt in place currently. Talos.
    You expect lvl 59 players with middle grade items to kill talos?

I hope you make it a bit weaker then, cause there is no way people can kill it in its normal state...

Banned Senior Member

Don't worry, we will lower the stats and so on :P

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Sin on lvl 59 have low hp and defense,its will ruin the class if minor cooldown added.

On Topic: is bosses drop uniqs such as IN IB ROL ? also if its not dropping, make sure abbsy uniqs are disable too (+9 Pearl Ring )
    Trust me I think sins in Ardream are way too op. That's why it's really an ideal situation to remove the cool down on that skill.

Banned Senior Member

So, the votes are still going on for minor cooldown or not. Also.. for what monsters you would like to see dropping all the newer armors and what would be a acceptable drop rate?

O_o Senior Member

So, the votes are still going on for minor cooldown or not. Also.. for what monsters you would like to see dropping all the newer armors and what would be a acceptable drop rate?
    If its going to be Ardream map, then I think the normal mobs like Trolls, Golems.

And 50% should be a good rate.

Also, whats the upgrade rate gonna be? You want them to be droped as +1?

And I vote for minor cooldown coz Sins are the kings of Ardream ^^

Banned Senior Member

So they will drop at 6? +7 30% upgrade rate. Then +8 can only be achieved through using a trina.

O_o Senior Member

So they will drop at 6? +7 30% upgrade rate. Then +8 can only be achieved through using a trina.
    And from where you get trina?

Banned Senior Member

You can obtain them several ways. You can get them from gems, or NP. They also drop periodically on the major mobs, such as isiloon and so on. They will be dropping at 75% on our warders and keepers in war, and they are also available in the PUS, for I believe $5.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast