Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

[FULL PK][LEVEL59][ARDREAM][9/12/2014]Legendary KO

This is a discussion on [FULL PK][LEVEL59][ARDREAM][9/12/2014]Legendary KO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright so let me explain what actually happened. I will take the full blame for it, as I messed up ...
Page: 11

Banned Senior Member

Alright so let me explain what actually happened.

I will take the full blame for it, as I messed up last night.. operating at only about 2 hours of sleep.. wasn't good for me nor was it good for you guys. I am not sure how I did it, nor do I remember much, but I messed up our client tbl's thus making scrolls, warrior skills not working and so on.. I have patched this now. 1317.zip fixes all those bugs.

This had nothing to do with ACME, security, or anything along those lines. We received some attacks, but our server held fine. I apologize to the players that did come and play, the 13 or so I believe were all from here, and if you did, please PM me. That is beyond a noob mistake on my end, and won't happen again. I am going to be talking over with the owner and my other developer to see what we can come up with as a way to do a relaunch, to be honest, it wasn't a good time to launch with Climax KO and OSKO launching very close. We had some people like the server layout, but it didn't seem to attract that large of a crowd, so I am now more than open to suggestions from this community on how a server should be now a days. If you were on during those times this all happened and played, please PM me here on KO4LIFE and I will reward you with some KC for the upcoming launch whenever that may be. We plan to revamp it, and make it better. Expect us to launch sometime this month.

I once again..... apologize for my noobish mistakes. It will not happen again... on the bright side.. at-least we weren't DDoS'd to the floor or had a security breach.. so I got that going for me.. which is nice.

Once again.. again.. please bare with me. I was unfortunately away when this launched and I wasn't able to fix it right away. The next launch I will make damn sure I am here for it.. I apologize to the players who did come and play. Please PM me and I will figure out a reward for you. Thank you again.

-Iamcoolz
    Anibal likes this.

I can see potential in this server, and the initial bugs don't bother me that much but the lack of people at start ... After you fix things do a few days of beta testing that actualy require somebody to log ingame and play for few hours ... then do advertisement. I will definitely try again when you lunch. GL.

well bp seemed a bit squishy even as for ardream was unbuffed due to scroll bug but still with hp build I was getting spikes for 1.7k with my 2.1k hp. If I went full str build I would die by 1 spike

Int priest with the dd +40 shield and dd +10 cap without scrolls i died from 2 spikes too, when i reskilled to buff i was eable to tank 2 rogues max, witch means if i was to get maliced i was gonna die from 1 rogue easy. Warrior was hitting me for 330-350 max which compared to the assasin is nothing. BP has realy high attack power when done full str didnt test how i will hit on others because there was nobody to test it on but i think its gonna be rogues - 1-2 hits, warriors - 2-3 hits.

Rogue skills need a nerf... Especially spike.

Quote Originally Posted by Sch4denfreude View Post
    Rogue skills need a nerf... Especially spike.
    Nah, its the DEV's, Owner and all their little sin buddies playing it that way. Even yesterday, when it was obvious there were alot of issues, instead of shut down and fix the shit, they continued playing, spiking in adream. They may nerf a little but will never enough.

They had long time to test this server, but in truth, i think they just jacked each other off.

Banned Senior Member

Indeed, lots of jacking off when on in Skype chats, and video chats. You nailed that one right on the head!

The server is still up for fun honestly, we are currently discussing a different idea and so on. Will let you all know when we decide.

there's no multi shot? only arrow shower?? wtf archers with out MS and CS is lame

also if a GM could message me, a certain mob in luferson is dropping +3 accs. i do know the name

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom94 View Post
    also if a GM could message me, a certain mob in luferson is dropping +3 accs. i do know the name
    Ya mean the +3 WP?

Banned Senior Member

The server is purely up for fun currently. I won't be making changes to it yet. We are currently working on a new idea for the server

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Wow 0 people on, I think you started off with way to many bugs bro.

Banned Senior Member

Indeed. We are currently working on some newer ideas.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

GJ you get "Worst Server of 2014" award for this one.
    BlackOak likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Eh you're just upset because you got caught scamming 21bs on USKO.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast