Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

[FULL PK][LEVEL59][ARDREAM][9/12/2014]Legendary KO

This is a discussion on [FULL PK][LEVEL59][ARDREAM][9/12/2014]Legendary KO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Might download just to have fun for a couple days. There are far too little servers with fresh concepts such ...
Page: 2

Might download just to have fun for a couple days. There are far too little servers with fresh concepts such as this one. I don't understand why people keep making 60/70 cap servers with the same "MYKO rates".

You are most welcomed my friend !

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Might download just to have fun for a couple days. There are far too little servers with fresh concepts such as this one. I don't understand why people keep making 60/70 cap servers with the same "MYKO rates".
    Same for me,going to try out sin on 59 a bit.
    zuka likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    Same for me,going to try out sin on 59 a bit.
    Wery bp. Duo? Actually might try sin/warrior since BP would take so much time to pull off

Zeroh : I am pretty sure you will rape my sin if we vs :P
    Kallop : Warriors are really good but a priest is required to rape .

Banned Senior Member

Hip hip hooray! We finally have an OFFICIAL release date. We changed the other one due to OSKO Release and so on, but it seems they changed theirs also to one day after. Not too worried as my server and there's will bring a crowd of it's own! We are now on pvp-kenti.com index, and we are finally ready to get this bad boy rolling. This server has been in production for quite some time, and it has taken a lot of time of mine, and Ziad's. However, Ziad is proud of it and has literally worked out every kink he can to make it as perfect as it can be. I am now already working on the newer monsters for when we release chitin, and high class weapons. I have our site hooked up to CloudFlare so I can monitor how many users visit us a day and so on! I have some huge thanks to some people, without them this server wouldn't be the way it is. DevilMody for his wonderful graphics, Devil is a good friend of mine and has literally made every single GFX you can see for our server, including the login screen, server select, ACME-Update image, Launcher, and he will be doing way more for us :P. West, West imported our skill effects and assisted me with anything I needed. Twostars and Snoxd for the support when I needed it in IRC! PVP-Hosting for assisting me with any type of bugs I ran into with my server. Sheldon and Pacnik for sorta giving me a boost in Skype periodically and assisting me as well when they could! Also a huge thanks to Nikos32 for his assistance and patience with me in Skype <3.

I am beyond exciting to see this launch! I really hope to see a lot of familiar faces, if you played Knights Rev? Expect the same support you got from me there. If ANYTHING happens, you, the users, will be the first to know. So, let me give you a quick playbook of how this will all work.

On September 11, 2014. A rather strange date that I now think about it.. but anyway. I will upload the fully fixed client, and registrations will then be open. I will post any type of announcements we will have during that day!

On September 12, 2014. You will have Ziad in full control, until I get off work and school. Ziad will be able to reach me easily enough via Skype so. During this day, Ziad will launch the server files here and there to make sure no bugs occur. He will then put the client up, ONE HOUR before the actual launch. This will allow people to download it, register, extract, and get fully patched up. We will have the launcher and login server up all day to allow you too. Ziad will then launch the server sometime during this day, we don't have a set time, as I don't want to promise our users we will launch at a specific time as it adds a lot of stress onto us, and even the players if it doesn't start up correctly. However, if you see the client download link go up? Then expect an hour or so for it to be up and running. During this day, if bugs start flying in, expect it to go down to be fixed if its major enough, and also expect some testing such as BDW, Juraid and so on. We could not fully test these events due to the fact we needed 16 players.

Now you're probably asking, this is a FULL PK Server, what in the world will we have to do? Collect GEMS. Eventually the gem system will be used to store certain special weapons, so just collect like crazy. You can also exchange NP for gems as well! Trina's are the most valuable items in the game, and are the most rare. Trina's guarantee a 100% success rate to 8, and that is the ONLY way to get the item to 8. So farm those bosses, chaos stones, and especially kill the opposite nation. Ziad may throw some events in on the first day or maybe not, eventually, we will have a calendar you guys can view that will have all our events! So you can plan accordingly. As the time progresses, we will release chitins and high class weapons and eventually high class armors. When these release dates get closer? We will tell you. We will be working extremely hard to bring you newer updates, such as newer zones, newer events, and newer items.

Thank you all! If you care to share our server on another forum, NOT A DIFFERENT SERVERS FORUM. Then just post our advertisement image below!

Also, follow our Facebook for the newest announcements and so on! - https://www.facebook.com/legendpsko

I hope to see you all <3

-Iamcoolz

One little hiccup on priest beginner gear. The BP weapon is supposed to be a Destroyer+7? At lvl 59 you will have the damage reduced whilst wearing something else than a club. I suggest you replace it with a toto club or a large breaker.

Banned Senior Member

Can do. Will edit that tonight!

Getting very excited for the official release, can't wait for it! Good luck! I do hope there will be a lot of English speaking players when it's launched.

Thank you alot iMissCarnacWest , I really thank you for your feedback bro ! I hope many english players join :P

Banned Senior Member

So a couple of discussion topics I would like some feedback in! Just reply to the questions below if you can! We appreciate all feedback!

What type of items would you find suitable in a PUS? What would be a good price for those items?

Minor cooldown? Yes? No? Why.

I just need some feedback from the English community and there take on it! Please note, there will be NO custom armors or weapons in our PUS.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Uhmm, I LOVE the ardream map to begin with so I will be playing this, and hopefully all classes are balanced because a 2-Man party of a db/sin just can destroy everyone and thats not really fair.

Banned Senior Member

We have balanced as much as we can. However, if imbalances do show up? We will gladly figure out a way to fix those!

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode View Post
    Uhmm, I LOVE the ardream map to begin with so I will be playing this, and hopefully all classes are balanced because a 2-Man party of a db/sin just can destroy everyone and thats not really fair.
    Warriors are going to be pretty nice as well. Ardream really is quite a fun zone cuz it's so chaotic

I am glad you like it BeastMode , I hope to see you around when server is online , thanks !

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast