Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

[FULL PK][LEVEL59][ARDREAM][9/12/2014]Legendary KO

This is a discussion on [FULL PK][LEVEL59][ARDREAM][9/12/2014]Legendary KO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dont really like this idea then... if +8 can be made only with trina then making it that hard to ...
Page: 5

O_o Senior Member

Dont really like this idea then... if +8 can be made only with trina then making it that hard to obtain / donators only is a bad idea...

Banned Senior Member

It's really not that hard to obtain and to be honest.. it doesn't op any donator.. it's set fine. One more plus isn't going to kill an entire server. We will eventually make them drop easier on certain days. Gold premium is always nice to have aswell.

It would be nice to implement +8 and the newer armors and gears later on rather than now as it differs from your first post by a whole lot. Might be disappointing for people assuming this server to be fully PK and such. Just let it stay on FP +7, Cleavers +7 etc. for awhile then upgrade slowly from there.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I'm gunna be honest here, all sins with pedal or just really good with minor dont wanna see the CD. (Mostly pedalers)
    And every other class that dislikes that sins have the ability to drop down to 15% in a vs then just run away, not even in a vs they have that option in PK overall. (Also sins with bad minor combos)
    I agree that CD should be enabled not because of the following reasons. ^ But because in ardream lvl 59 sins are way to OP.
    Also I think that Trina's drop rate should be a little higher. Like killing a mob that drops a unique should drop a trina too.
    Not only isiloon/warders/PUS, because that'll make it a pain in the ass for newcomers.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode View Post
    I'm gunna be honest here, all sins with pedal or just really good with minor dont wanna see the CD. (Mostly pedalers)
    And every other class that dislikes that sins have the ability to drop down to 15% in a vs then just run away, not even in a vs they have that option in PK overall. (Also sins with bad minor combos)
    I agree that CD should be enabled not because of the following reasons. ^ But because in ardream lvl 59 sins are way to OP.
    Also I think that Trina's drop rate should be a little higher. Like killing a mob that drops a unique should drop a trina too.
    Not only isiloon/warders/PUS, because that'll make it a pain in the ass for newcomers.
    I don't understand your point on better minoring sins and pedal users don't want to see the cool down on minor. Can you explain? Sorry for my ignorance because it's kind of obvious without the cool down it's easier to heal up and stuff right? On your second point, I totally agree, those worse sins may also wind up ctrl+minor away from a vs or from a fight which is pretty annoying when there's no cool down on the skill. Getting back to my point, don't you agree that this server should take it slow? As in the developer should make middle class armors and weapons stick around for awhile first before going on to the Trinas, +8s, Chitins and so on; including the Chitin Shield and also Skeleton Belt mentioned by the OP in the previous post. I feel the server should stay at 0% farm for the first few weeks or even months, let the players experience PK fully without any farming as promised on the first post of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode View Post
    The amount of mana you have on level 59 is really low,it doesn't really matter if there would be minor CD since you won't be able to blast it up either way.
    My point is i don't really care for any of this but the few legal players get fucked over by the minor CD since well Pedal will heal you easy either way.
    I like your idea i was also trying to say putting them on Bosses would be a great idea!

I don't understand your point on better minoring sins and pedal users don't want to see the cool down on minor. Can you explain? Sorry for my ignorance because it's kind of obvious without the cool down it's easier to heal up and stuff right? On your second point, I totally agree, those worse sins may also wind up ctrl+minor away from a vs or from a fight which is pretty annoying when there's no cool down on the skill. Getting back to my point, don't you agree that this server should take it slow? As in the developer should make middle class armors and weapons stick around for awhile first before going on to the Trinas, +8s, Chitins and so on; including the Chitin Shield and also Skeleton Belt mentioned by the OP in the previous post. I feel the server should stay at 0% farm for the first few weeks or even months, let the players experience PK fully without any farming as promised on the first post of this thread.
    What you should know is that yeah people do like FULL PK but only for about 2 weeks or so after they get bored just PKing and doing nothing else. I would personally love to have just a bit of farm in the server. No big changes of course
    but some small farm won't hurt anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    The amount of mana you have on level 59 is really low,it doesn't really matter if there would be minor CD since you won't be able to blast it up either way.
    My point is i don't really care for any of this but the few legal players get fucked over by the minor CD since well Pedal will heal you easy either way.
    I like your idea i was also trying to say putting them on Bosses would be a great idea!

What you should know is that yeah people do like FULL PK but only for about 2 weeks or so after they get bored just PKing and doing nothing else. I would personally love to have just a bit of farm in the server. No big changes of course
    but some small farm won't hurt anyone.
    True that, so first few weeks without any farm would be lovely. Anyway, cool down on minor is still too op for Ardream assassins, just my 2 cents, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by iMissCarnacWest View Post
    True that, so first few weeks without any farm would be lovely. Anyway, cool down on minor is still too op for Ardream assassins, just my 2 cents, haha.
    Yeah well i've checked the BETA a bit and i was pretty satisfied with how things are setup,with the daily event shit we should have some fun

O_o Senior Member

Btw with the gear that warrior has he is gonna have 1500~1600 mp which is going to make him shitty

Maybe lower its skill mana use? :O

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Btw with the gear that warrior has he is gonna have 1500~1600 mp which is going to make him shitty

Maybe lower its skill mana use? :O
    That's ardream for you buddy. Low mana is always an issue but it doesn't matter much in party pk.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    That's ardream for you buddy. Low mana is always an issue but it doesn't matter much in party pk.
    Yea but with his low states he really gonna suck lol

tbh without pedal i finish minor , with pedal mana will be drained so fast , pedal will miss many skills with no mana , so dont worry about pedal , on the other hand in pk you dont need much mana to survive . Also warriors can 2-3 hit rogues with duffs ,therefore they are not op . Warrior are made to tank , rogues to spike :P ( and occasionally flee like wtf)
    I hope to see you all there , thank you for your feedback really helping !

Quote Originally Posted by jackcrosa View Post
    tbh without pedal i finish minor , with pedal mana will be drained so fast , pedal will miss many skills with no mana , so dont worry about pedal , on the other hand in pk you dont need much mana to survive . Also warriors can 2-3 hit rogues with duffs ,therefore they are not op . Warrior are made to tank , rogues to spike :P ( and occasionally flee like wtf)
    I hope to see you all there , thank you for your feedback really helping !
    isn't pedal a thing that you can set to for example 19 clicks per soul pot? which will make you able to don't drop your entire mana before you use a mana pot? no idea tho, never used it and never seen any pedal user explaing how does that work

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    isn't pedal a thing that you can set to for example 19 clicks per soul pot? which will make you able to don't drop your entire mana before you use a mana pot? no idea tho, never used it and never seen any pedal user explaing how does that work
    Yup some of them can, and thats why with cooldown you can at least limmit its use... Without cooldown they can make it like 17 clicks per pot and they will have perfect minor and wont run out of mana....

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Yup some of them can, and thats why with cooldown you can at least limmit its use... Without cooldown they can make it like 17 clicks per pot and they will have perfect minor and wont run out of mana....
    and with cooldown they can't use it that way? I mean even if there's a cooldown on minor, pedal user is still a head cuz he doesn't need to focus on minoring, and even if you're good rogue you wont heal any better because of cd on minor. So imo it doesn't matter if there's cd or not, pedal is op either way

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast