Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

[FULL PK][LEVEL59][ARDREAM][9/12/2014]Legendary KO

This is a discussion on [FULL PK][LEVEL59][ARDREAM][9/12/2014]Legendary KO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by iMissCarnacWest Trust me I think sins in Ardream are way too op. That's why it's really an ...
Page: 6

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by iMissCarnacWest View Post
    Trust me I think sins in Ardream are way too op. That's why it's really an ideal situation to remove the cool down on that skill.
    What? Sins are too op so you remove minor cooldown to let them be even more powerful? I don't think I follow...

And someone mentioned minor cooldown being removed on the official servers (usko), is that true?

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    What? Sins are too op so you remove minor cooldown to let them be even more powerful? I don't think I follow...

And someone mentioned minor cooldown being removed on the official servers (usko), is that true?

they're looking into archers and sins again (usko), I heard archer cooldown for Shower/Multiple might be removed also.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

They actually decreased some of the AP here on sin,i've tested it and it seemed pretty ok to be honest.
    I memorize killing people easy on USKO Ardream lol.

Hype for the soon to be server launching!

Quote Originally Posted by iMissCarnacWest View Post
    Hype for the soon to be server launching!
    <3 <2+1 <5-2 <1+1+2-1

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    and with cooldown they can't use it that way? I mean even if there's a cooldown on minor, pedal user is still a head cuz he doesn't need to focus on minoring, and even if you're good rogue you wont heal any better because of cd on minor. So imo it doesn't matter if there's cd or not, pedal is op either way
    Yea but its not hard to get to the maximum minor with cooldown with your own fingers

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Yea but its not hard to get to the maximum minor with cooldown with your own fingers
    True , so true !
    I have slow fingers and I finish my mana .
    To explain to people what is pedal like :
    Pedal Minor : Its either a button on a mouse that uses an amount of minor ( you cant edit it ) so if you have 1500 mana , you will minor 2000 whether you like it or not .
    Also for skills you press capslock to begin attacking from 1 to 6 I think , so if your out of mana , you will miss skills (spike , thrust )

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

My point here is that, I've played Ardream on USKO. And I was with a couple mages and 1 priest. We were all fully geared, and so was the opposing priest + sin.
    and that 2 man party killed my whole 5 man party. the sin would just stand their and minor and priest would heal him till he got spike back then malice and POOF we were dropping like flies.
    Hopefully this will be nothing like that.

ALSO : Love the fact that your using the the current USKO skill effects they are so nice!

If rogues get duffed (spike + thrust) will do the job so don't worry beast :P

Banned Senior Member

So we again tested all the skills, and all of them seemed balanced. Warriors could vs a sin perfectly fine, and vice versa. Archers could do well as-well, I am currently working on multi-shot which seemed it wasn't working when we began. Will be fixed before launch. I just readied the mobs for our next expansion into chitin armors. +6 drop at 75% drop rate on Stone Golems. These items will be 35% to 7. Then 100% to 8 with a trina.

We also now have a monster that spawns every hour in the Ardream center, this monster drops a trina at 75% drop rate! The highest drop rate of all the monsters that drop trina currently, a user suggested this for the non-donators so I figured, why not. This is what it looks like:

The bosses, such as talos, isiloon, and troll king, have had their stats cut in half to accommodate level 59 stats, so you can kill them easier.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I still think talos,isiloon,tk, etc... will be fairly hard to kill, because even if they're lvl 59 they have middle class gear.

O_o Senior Member

Sounds great man! Cant wait for official

Btw since official is tomorrow, is there exact ETA?

OB1

Liking the things I've read so far can't wait to try out the sever. Will give more feedback when sever is online.

Banned Senior Member

Regarding the ETA and so on, Ziad or Jack on this forum will put up the client links, when this happens? Expect the server to be online within the next hour. I am not one to give a set time, as it adds stress on everyone, including the players if it fails to go up.

The download link should be ready tday .

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast