Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chakra KO (W/e it's called) Hacked

This is a discussion on Chakra KO (W/e it's called) Hacked within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've been recieving annoying and rather disrespectful MSN messages and emails from random people stating that I "hacked" charka ko. ...
Page: 1

Default Chakra KO (W/e it's called) Hacked

I've been recieving annoying and rather disrespectful MSN messages and emails from random people stating that I "hacked" charka ko.

Well news flash -- I had nothing to do with it, nor did I plan or ever even consider doing such.

If anyone really knew me, you'd know I'm no hacker, nor would I ruin someones server for no type of benefit to me what's so ever, I've owned a server, I know how it feels to see hard work go down the drain, I'd never actually do something like that.

Hacking? Letting someone know their hackable? Sure, why not.. but destroying a whole community.. please, not my thing.

Secondly, even if I did hack them, who'se fault is it? The hackers? Or the admins who can't keep their server secure? What if all you server owners, yes, ALL OF YOU -- took just a LITTLE bit of the DONATION money and hired a REAL security tech who could actually decently secure your box instead of spending the money on drugs and clothes you think make you look black?

Do you blame the robber who robbed your house by walking in through an unlocked door, or the person who left the door unlocked?

Budda-bye-bye, bitches.

P.S: If your reading this, and you work for w/e server that is, admin, gm, w/e, maybe you should spend time trying to fix your problem for the players who gave you their hard earned pay checks instead of dicking around blaming people who had NOTHING to do with it.

I'm almost glad it happened, despite having NO prior history/knowledge of said server, I can see why such a server would get hacked -- seeing how their owners operate.

is ur dick getting bigger right now?
    just wondering

Chakra KO was a failure because the owner didn't really care about his server after he got all the payments he needed.

nutbuster

Copy paste from chakra ko forum:

I guess you all are intrested in knowning what happened to the server.

Well i am going to explain that right now.

It started on the begin.
    I was playing ChakraKO on the named user: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Then i saw, it was pretty easy to rat a admin from chakrako saying, there is a working turkish myko hack wich gives you abillty's to inject items into the database.

He believed me and he accepted my crypted rat file.
    Then i accesed hes GM account, and asked Telic for hes details, wich he gave ofcourse.
    Then i got totaly banned from the game, and i was offering my experience of private servers, to cronox.
    But he did not want it, or let me play for fun on the server..
    First i was like alright, im not everyday on the computer like most of you, so have fun.
    Then there was a guy named "Shad" on the ventrilo (who runs it)
    He was acting like a big boy, untill i entered hes computer, and stole all hes private information.

Now about cronox

Then Cronox pops up saying, come on hack my dedi u cant do shit bla bla bla.
    Then i figured out some private information about him, and got so far, that i had acces to the dedi.
    I changed every single detail from him (msn,dedi,vpn,paypal,moneybookers, every single thing).
    Then i deleted every backup from the dedi, alot of files and so on.
    Also i noticed from a friend, that Cronox is used to ddos alot of private servers, so here is forcepower hes story...

This was mine
    Regards, Mike

Message from ForcePower:

You was fail ddosing me and trying hack me for couple of month, I was saying ok maybe he change but nothing works... Stop to ddos anothers server to get your server popular you did it on ShadowKO, OldSchoolKO and AzuraKO and we checked that and its you. start to be honset then tell to us be honset. Sorry guys for ur lost but its not worth to play in this server
    Regards , ForcePower WildKO Admin
    Last edited by nutbuster; 06-10-2011 at 11:49 AM.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

The server was fail anyways, along with the owners. The owners didn`t give a fuk about anything except the $50 dollar donations they kept getting from people buying sets. Ofc after all the donations they will try to blame it on someone else as they don`t want to give back that money and need an excuse for why it closed down.

Don`t worry about it, it`s their own fault, and here above we even got the person admitting who did it.

Open your server already Vincent.

nutbuster

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    The server was fail anyways, along with the owners. The owners didn`t give a fuk about anything except the $50 dollar donations they kept getting from people buying sets. Ofc after all the donations they will try to blame it on someone else as they don`t want to give back that money and need an excuse for why it closed down.

Don`t worry about it, it`s their own fault, and here above we even got the person admitting who did it.

Open your server already Vincent.
    With +200 people online it cant be that bad ?

I hear that the coming back,lets see how many people going to play there instead of wildko server that hacks other servers,and even worse delete all the players there account with there donated items.

Bad advertising if you ask me

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nutbuster View Post
    With +200 people online it cant be that bad ?

I hear that the coming back,lets see how many people going to play there instead of wildko server that hacks other servers,and even worse delete all the players there account with there donated items.

Bad advertising if you ask me
    It was for about 2-3 weeks... and then it maxed out on like 150 people.

Copy paste from chakra ko forum:

I guess you all are intrested in knowning what happened to the server.

Well i am going to explain that right now.

It started on the begin.
    I was playing ChakraKO on the named user: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Then i saw, it was pretty easy to rat a admin from chakrako saying, there is a working turkish myko hack wich gives you abillty's to inject items into the database.

He believed me and he accepted my crypted rat file.
    Then i accesed hes GM account, and asked Telic for hes details, wich he gave ofcourse.
    Then i got totaly banned from the game, and i was offering my experience of private servers, to cronox.
    But he did not want it, or let me play for fun on the server..
    First i was like alright, im not everyday on the computer like most of you, so have fun.
    Then there was a guy named "Shad" on the ventrilo (who runs it)
    He was acting like a big boy, untill i entered hes computer, and stole all hes private information.

Now about cronox

Then Cronox pops up saying, come on hack my dedi u cant do shit bla bla bla.
    Then i figured out some private information about him, and got so far, that i had acces to the dedi.
    I changed every single detail from him (msn,dedi,vpn,paypal,moneybookers, every single thing).
    Then i deleted every backup from the dedi, alot of files and so on.
    Also i noticed from a friend, that Cronox is used to ddos alot of private servers, so here is forcepower hes story...

This was mine
    Regards, Mike

Message from ForcePower:

You was fail ddosing me and trying hack me for couple of month, I was saying ok maybe he change but nothing works... Stop to ddos anothers server to get your server popular you did it on ShadowKO, OldSchoolKO and AzuraKO and we checked that and its you. start to be honset then tell to us be honset. Sorry guys for ur lost but its not worth to play in this server
    Regards , ForcePower WildKO Admin
    I lol'd when I read this. :P

nutbuster

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    It was for about 2-3 weeks... and then it maxed out on like 150 people.
    No not really when I look at the numbers,and this doesnt really change the fact that all lost there items and dont forget FUN to play there.

nutbuster

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    I lol'd when I read this. :P
    Yeah when you on the same lvl as them you will

But how innocent is Vincent in this,thats what I want to know

Yeah when you on the same lvl as them you will

But how innocent is Vincent in this,thats what I want to know
    Im not sure I understand that?

i played that server for 5 weeks then suddenly it got hacked was pissed since the money i spent on server is lost

Not that I played this server,but I would like to bust your face in,Mike.

SPiRiT

well im realy pissed about this and i know alot off players whant ther cash back so here is Cronox real name and facebook. pay hima visit and ask for your doantaion back as he did get alot and then i meen alot of cash from this server

Tobias Bentzer | Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    I've been recieving annoying and rather disrespectful MSN messages and emails from random people stating that I "hacked" charka ko.

Well news flash -- I had nothing to do with it, nor did I plan or ever even consider doing such.

If anyone really knew me, you'd know I'm no hacker, nor would I ruin someones server for no type of benefit to me what's so ever, I've owned a server, I know how it feels to see hard work go down the drain, I'd never actually do something like that.

Hacking? Letting someone know their hackable? Sure, why not.. but destroying a whole community.. please, not my thing.

Secondly, even if I did hack them, who'se fault is it? The hackers? Or the admins who can't keep their server secure? What if all you server owners, yes, ALL OF YOU -- took just a LITTLE bit of the DONATION money and hired a REAL security tech who could actually decently secure your box instead of spending the money on drugs and clothes you think make you look black?

Do you blame the robber who robbed your house by walking in through an unlocked door, or the person who left the door unlocked?

Budda-bye-bye, bitches.

P.S: If your reading this, and you work for w/e server that is, admin, gm, w/e, maybe you should spend time trying to fix your problem for the players who gave you their hard earned pay checks instead of dicking around blaming people who had NOTHING to do with it.

I'm almost glad it happened, despite having NO prior history/knowledge of said server, I can see why such a server would get hacked -- seeing how their owners operate.
    lol niggas always hatin on you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast