Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

FuriousKo

This is a discussion on FuriousKo within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ill come orc as int priest :L...
Page: 7

ill come orc as int priest :L

Panel redirects to orcko,wuts up with that,dont know even how to change basic stuff ? It takes him 2 hours to upload a client,gets to 70 % and says his pc restarded,yea right.Server was scheduled to launch at 7 pm,so,2+ hours late atm ? Its not looking good.

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

emmm 1:00 gmt -5 passed, or i just do wrong math ? anyone know in how much hours it will be up if im wrong ?

shud be up but its not.

Banned Senior Member

the server owner(Bezo) was uploading the client and he went afk b4 he posted the link. so it was delayed.. till tomorrow.. yeah its not looking good i totally see your point of view. me being a gm / forum admin i cant actually do any thing to help it. it will be up tomorrow im sorry.(it was already up but it says "out dated" if you try to log in, some people appear online some how but i doubt they actually are)

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    the server owner(Bezo) was uploading the client and he went afk b4 he posted the link. so it was delayed.. till tomorrow.. yeah its not looking good i totally see your point of view. me being a gm / forum admin i cant actually do any thing to help it. it will be up tomorrow im sorry.(it was already up but it says "out dated" if you try to log in, some people appear online some how but i doubt they actually are)
    Yea,I was online to,I used old furios ko client with different exe and I was in game.

yo Decerto, can u pm me step by step exactly wat u did? i wanna play lol

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

It will be fixed by 2morow... but if you really wanna get started, you have to download their old client, and then replace the Knightonline.exe with a new one that`s on teh forum.

Download links are up, and I believe the official is starting up right now any minute as the server database was just wiped.

awesome,see you in game dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    awesome,see you in game dick.
    Wait, what? See me in game? I thought you just logged in, QQ`d and pulled a Decerto... meaning left right away... didn`t you?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Wait, what? See me in game? I thought you just logged in, QQ`d and pulled a Decerto... meaning left right away... didn`t you?
    Well I saw you in game,haven't I 10 players online,no parties exping.I made shards +8 and chit +8,but fuck it,you cant pk with lvl 60.Meh,I got better things to do than to look for party on server that's so well populated.Once again,dota saves the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Well I saw you in game,haven't I 10 players online,no parties exping.I made shards +8 and chit +8,but fuck it,you cant pk with lvl 60.Meh,I got better things to do than to look for party on server that's so well populated.Once again,dota saves the day.
    It shall be known from now on as... the Decerto... to pull a Decerto you must have so much enthusiasm to start on a brand new server, but only to lose it after a few minutes of logging, realizing that you are not that great as you watch other people in their PK videos.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    It shall be known from now on as... the Decerto... to pull a Decerto you must have so much enthusiasm to start on a brand new server, but only to lose it after a few minutes of logging, realizing that you are not that great as you watch other people in their PK videos.
    Haha,awesome what pk ? there is no pk on this server with,wait let me check,11 people online.

edit : wow you must be great at killing riots and atrosses (Y) !

im doin the rar file right now, im pumped, hey Unbeatable wat side u playin on? orc/human? and you ganna be rollin wt diehard? you definatly should lol

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)