Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

FuriousKo

This is a discussion on FuriousKo within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So what happened, forum down, panel down, server down. Did it die allready ?...
Page: 9

So what happened, forum down, panel down, server down. Did it die allready ?

Yes the client is infected,and not with that harmless "KO" virus.

For your own security delete the client and everything.Do virus scan TWICE!
    " If you used same password in the game as you have it on facebook/msn/paypal etc... change it right away (not the pw for the game but the pw for msn/paypal etc.)
    The client dont contain "harmless" viruses and you better don't risk your PC.I've told to 1337 that client have to many viruses already.
    FuriousKo
    No1 is going to blame me by my age.I am 15 so what?You can call me i am a kid you can call me i am retard.
    Haters gonna hate.Bitches gonna bitch.

-ChuckNorris "

This has nothing to do with me,this was written by ex-furious KO GM,and yea,read my previous post,client is infected.

He accused Chuck than me of infecting the client and than uploading it and sharing the link lol.

That is the IP of the uploader and that's not my IP (admins of this forum can check lol). He just wants to get ur passwords so he can hack your accounts on other servers,forums etc.

What do u expect what u add a kid like howard as GM? anyways hes reputation is fucked ^_^

What an idiot, anyways i formated my pc.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    What do u expect what u add a kid like howard as GM? anyways hes reputation is fucked ^_^

well,howard blames it on adham. adham blames it on him. but me being a forum admin, and ziga being under me there is no way ziga accessed the client the admin is a faggot and no one shud trust him word. every one scan your pc that downloaded this FAST. dont delay. delete any viruses. sorry for the troubles but i also had to do it
    (i had no control over the client/accessing the db.)

zzzzzzzz i knew it was a virus but i didn't know he wanted our info to hack us..

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by IxXxI View Post
    zzzzzzzz i knew it was a virus but i didn't know he wanted our info to hack us..
    idk if that is completely true but it is very well possible.

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post

Well,Chuck didn't do it,the main admin did.He accused Chuck of doing it,than accused me.Matter of fact,Chuck gave me those pictures,so he got nothing to do with it.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

LinkBacks (?)