Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Like Tree70Likes

FyreKO | v1453 | RoFD/Myko inspired || Medium Farm | OFFICIAL 3/9/18

This is a discussion on FyreKO | v1453 | RoFD/Myko inspired || Medium Farm | OFFICIAL 3/9/18 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The server died due to a dupe method, currently trying to figure out how it is done so I can ...
Page: 12

The server died due to a dupe method, currently trying to figure out how it is done so I can fix it..
    Ching likes this.

its not dupe only problem lots of stuff is buged mage skills buged glacier skills dont slow down,quests exchange buged not all but many,bdw buged no monument no reword :S...have potential but need lots of work on it
    Ching likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FyreKO View Post
    The server died due to a dupe method, currently trying to figure out how it is done so I can fix it..
    I wouldn't really call it "dead", there's certainly less players, but the PK is fun regardless. As for the duping, I don't think our clan has come across a single person who we thought had duped items. Everyone's gear seems reasonable.

Regards,

Mono
    Last edited by MonoDeveloper; 03-11-2018 at 11:20 PM.

Nah definitely died from ppl burning stuff because the rates posted didnt match the rates in game

Quote Originally Posted by lSacredMarkiS View Post
    Nah definitely died from ppl burning stuff because the rates posted didnt match the rates in game
    Wait what? How do you figure...
    Why would I post random information?

The server was not / is not ready for an official atm. We never had a big enough player base to find the bugs we currently have, until this launch.
    With that being said, alot of the issues we had then are now fixed (working on the last of them)...
    Oscar likes this.

We have been working on the server diligently trying to fix everything so we can have a good environment for our players.

Current progress..

Correct the amount of EXP you lose when you die 10% -> 5%

Added Trade/Merchant Logs

Corrected the ability to manipulate quests

Fixed the dupe method we are aware of

You will no longer be able to be killed by a player in moradon and or lose gold in moradon

Attempted to fix BDW (unable to test due to it only bugs when it generates a second room)

Correct the ability to loot, occasionally it was hard to open boxes. (please let us know if this is fixed)

Made some speedhack prevention adjustments so you won't be teleported back as much.

Attempted to fix the random bug where you're character is online but no one can PM you and it says you went offline in your clan list. (not sure how this is being done so unable to test)

Myths

Players were under the impressions that premium did not work. Gold prem gives 50% exp bonus.

Quick update...

Implemented more anti cheat measures to emulate a more official type behavior
    Fixed DOT skills

Like iv'e said before, I will continue to work on the server until I feel its ready for a re-launch (with a proper beta)

Wait what? How do you figure...
    Why would I post random information?

The server was not / is not ready for an official atm. We never had a big enough player base to find the bugs we currently have, until this launch.
    With that being said, alot of the issues we had then are now fixed (working on the last of them)...

This is all that has been said ingame while I was online continuously. I seen the massive burns while in moradon and people saying the same thing. I did not come up with this conclusion on my own but of the players who played here.

Özledik Reis

i wanna play

Sameeeee :P

sa cccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112