Game Over Ko Goes Live

This is a discussion on Game Over Ko Goes Live within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Welcome to the Official Launch of Game Over Knight Online. Game Over knight online was created as a pvp server ...
Page: 1

Default Game Over Ko Goes Live PVP SERVER LIGHT FARM

Welcome to the Official Launch of Game Over Knight Online.

Game Over knight online was created as a pvp server and will stay as a pvp server.
    The Developers at Game Over KO have years of server experiance in mmorpgs.
    Game Over Ko is a light farm server.

Some of the features Of the server
    Instant 80 (by killing worms outside main city)
    Gold bars Drop from worms (free money)
    +9 starting accessories drop from worms
    All armor and weapons !00% to +10 YES +10
    All accessories like rol, rom, roc, +3 100% (thats alot of rings)
    Old Moradon
    Custom Npc Item Exchange
    Custom KO Panel
    No Overpowered players/Donators
    All donating items can be aquired ingame with some work (not impossible like other servers)
    Daily wars start as soon as server is populated.
    No server Downtime durring day
    Nightly restarts.
    Security Patches have been implemented.
    No Abusive Gm's
    No Overpowed Clans
    Gms Dont play server Just gm (this makes it so gms arnt overpowered)

We arnt here to make $$$$$ we are here to have fun and give everyone a great gaming Enviroment. The only reason we have Donations is so wecan help pay for the server costs (its not cheap to run a server per month) We also use the Donations to have people that specialize in security patches in a special language give us updates as well as new tools in order to counter hacking and making the server run smoother overall (because as deveopers we have more things to do than leave the players sitting there waiting for us to put a patch out that the players will never see ) thats why we hire other people to do behind the scenes work so we as developers and work on visual effects and zones and ingame play so the players dont get bord.

Things to come in the next week.
    Powerup store will have content.
    Vote points will be set up in the power up store.
    More npcs will make a apperance in the cz
    Towers will be changed daily to find the right settings that everyone wants.
    Monsters attacks and hp will be changed depending on server play style.

so come see what we have to offer at game over. If you have any questions or concerns please post here or pm me.

And remember we are not saying this server is perfect but we will always be working to make it better. so we need your thoughts on how to make it better and to fine out whats wrong in a players standpoint.

Thanks
    Epinephrine

Http://www.mmogameover.com
    Last edited by epinephrine; 03-26-2011 at 11:12 PM.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Is there a link?

Updated link at bottom of the post

r0wien

My antivirus tells me that the client isn't good for my computer, and deleted it :]

this client uses a connection cookie so you dont get random dc's it comes up as a virus on most spyware scanners but its not its old usage any old ko player will tell you its harmless.

sorry but no need to delete this client it has been used with very cretible servers in the past. so please dont dis a server when you dont know what your talking about.

thanks

r0wien

I just said what my antivirus did, ofc. I'm downloading it with my antivirus turned off :]

i was not trying to be rude just letting you know that the reason for it is because we use a cookie that lets the cleint stay in constant connection with the server that way we have up to date information on your connection (this also prevents some hacking styles) in the end i know the antivirus picks it up but its harmless.

but thanks for the reply if you would not have said it before i went to sleep there could have been an uproar lol

SRB
    Banned

This server any good? anyone tried? .

there is no forum?

ima give it a try,if sucks i thinnk ima play sexyko or stay at oldschool

DiveDodgeDuckAndDodge

Quote Originally Posted by epinephrine View Post
    i was not trying to be rude just letting you know that the reason for it is because we use a cookie that lets the cleint stay in constant connection with the server that way we have up to date information on your connection (this also prevents some hacking styles) in the end i know the antivirus picks it up but its harmless.

but thanks for the reply if you would not have said it before i went to sleep there could have been an uproar lol
    youve just informed half of the people here that actualy know how to handle code injection about your server security measures... nice job

no actualy that statement does not change anything on security because there is much more to the connection security wise than i am giving out as well as other programs that are used that are custome to the server

Quote Originally Posted by SRB View Post
    This server any good? anyone tried? .

there is no forum?
    there is a forum its Game Over

the server went live last night so people have not started posting on the forum yet but that will change like it does with all servers

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    08-18-2012, 07:35 AM