GameOver New Dedi Server Going into Beta

This is a discussion on GameOver New Dedi Server Going into Beta within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Welcome to The Game Over Beta Release First let me thank you for wanting be apart of the Game Over ...
Page: 1

Default GameOver New Dedi Server Going into Beta

Welcome to The Game Over Beta Release

First let me thank you for wanting be apart of the Game Over Server.

Now down to all the information that you all want to know about a server.
    This server is planned to have the following Settings.

Game Overs client is running the new and current usko moradon, warzone, updated colony zone (ronark land) and krowaz,

You will spawn in the server as level 80 (max level) your players stats are already put in according to the class you choose to change them please go and respec and add them where you please.

And as far as we have tested all skills work if you find yourself with a skill that does not work properly please post in the forums under report a problem and we will work on getting it fixed before the 2nd beta (it will be fixed)

These will be the anvil rates by the end of the 2nd beta
    Anvil Rate
    +1=100%
    +2=100%
    +3=100%
    +4=100%
    +5=100%
    +6=100%
    +7=100%
    +8=50%
    +9=25%
    +10=10%

We do have working Trina's and they will drop from bosses and events dont worry we know +10 will be hard to get.

Durring the Beta you will see some special npc's come alive that are not currently in the server these npc's will consist of a Item Seller (this Npc will sell Beginner items such as a raptor chitin and Shell. the second npc will be used to trade in your national points for weapons and armor (this npc will come out towards the end of the first beta due to the time it takes to code evt.

We will also be making new monsters and bosses that will come alive durring the beta.

We will have Special Monsters just for Boss Events, and Wars.

As the beta goes on the drops will change and as we get monsters set dropping what we want we will add a drop list and update it every time we fix a monsters drop.

we will be going monster by monster fixing there drops.

We will also be adding in a server automatic war system that will spawn daily wars into the server (look for poll votes on when the wars should be)

on the KoPanel for both beta stages we have disabled some features of the kopanel. we are redoing certain aspects of the ko panel to be faster and more effective than they are at the moment.

Now I know the next question in your head says it all sounds great but how long will the beta last well that just it we dont have a date set yet.

me and cruel are great devs but we both have things we do such as work and taking care of a family so we are not on 24/7 but when we are we are always working on making the server better and we both dedicate a few hours a night to working on the server.

As a estimate on how long the first beta will last is 2-3 weeks could be a little less depending on how long things take.

then we will move on to the second beta that we plan on having last about a week so we can check how things work having people getting items and doing last minute tweaks to the system

then we will be going into full official, so all in all about a months worth of beta before we go live

now you ask why would I play a server in beta well thats just it we will be putting together a list of items to thank everyone who was in the beta. please make note this package of items will help you out in the beginning but not in the long long long run.

also in this server money will be important scrolls will cost money alot of money MILLIONS and the only way to get alot of money is by killing bosses for gold bars otherwise your stuck killing mobs with a low low low drop rate for gold coins (this means WORK TOGETHER ) =)

if i forgot anything please reply below and I will answer the questions

website information is Game Over
    Last edited by epinephrine; 01-28-2011 at 01:23 AM. Reason: beta is now live

ima play beta will be a good server

How do i register ? Is that WoW website where i should register so i can play the server ? I dun get it.

its auto register and wont be up for about 2 hours

updated the main post and hope to see you all on the server.

remember there are still problems thats why we are in beta not official please make sure to give us some feedback so we know what to work on before official release.

thanks
    Epinephrine

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

didin't bother to read everything.
    But rates are easy and so far I understood its light farm.
    Looks like good serv. Bump for it.

nice server :d

"A new chapter on how KO servers are run." and server goes down in a second.

Next time you teach others about security in Snoxd, you could think a bit about your future...

StarDust

Holy shit are you cool.
    Wannabe.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    "A new chapter on how KO servers are run." and server goes down in a second.

Next time you teach others about security in Snoxd, you could think a bit about your future...
    Is that like threat ? I dun get it.

yea i dont get that either and as far as the server from the ko panel index it looks down due to i am not done configuring the ko panel yet but its ok im not scared of a kid that threatens someone.