Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GeorgeLordi aka ISynSatioNI in SexyKO & Others

This is a discussion on GeorgeLordi aka ISynSatioNI in SexyKO & Others within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This guy GeorgeLordi ( YouTube - georgelordi's Channel ) is imitating me on private servers. I can care less about ...
Page: 1

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Default GeorgeLordi aka ISynSatioNI in SexyKO & Others

This guy GeorgeLordi (YouTube - georgelordi's Channel) is imitating me on private servers. I can care less about people who steal my names, but I am afraid he will be using it to scam people so please realize who your talking to, I don't play any private server(s). He blocked me from posting my identity on his channel comments and his videos, messages were blocked as well. He tried to share a char with me, but since I didn't give him info's back then, I suppose he felt he should do this in vain. Anyways, thanks.

SexyKO has been warned in Off Topic section on their forums my hunky lover.

Regards
    Last edited by TabbyCat; 01-10-2011 at 02:56 PM.

i remember i played with him at nusko earlier, remember i asked him if he was a copycat and if so, why. he came up with a history of him sharing SynsatioN was a rl friend with you danny

Quote Originally Posted by Halozpreed View Post
    i remember i played with him at nusko earlier, remember i asked him if he was a copycat and if so, why. he came up with a history of him sharing SynsatioN was a rl friend with you danny
    Yep, and when I ask him about this he tells me "I never did that and I'm not taking this name cause I am your fan, I just like the name", so why the fuck would you do it in the same caps spelling dumb ass? Then I heard from multiple people of things like you've said, so he just pushed me to post here.. Thanks

Anyway homo I warned everyone

Board Message

Thats the link incase anyone would like to keep up with the convosation of lies

For those who are too lazy to register (Danny)

TabbyCat: "This guy GeorgeLordi (YouTube - georgelordi's Channel) is imitating me on private servers. I can care less about people who steal my names, but I am afraid he will be using it to scam people so please realize who your talking to, I don't play any private server(s). He blocked me from posting my identity on his channel comments and his videos, messages were blocked as well. He tried to share a char with me, but since I didn't give him info's back then, I suppose he felt he should do this in vain. Anyways, thanks."

From danny aka blackbreed, already discussed this with Salmin and he confirmed it as well. Any accusations of a scam attempt and you will be gone.

SynSatioN: im not a scammer o.O

TabbyCat: Never said you were, trying using your brain and reading.

SynSatioN: and i didnt steal his name.. how many times i must say u... SynSatioN on my language means secret ninja omg -.-

Kratos: u also told that ur sinnis/synsation from C-west (sharer) so u no1 will belive u that u named urself SynSation just coz of that in ur language it mean something.

and i think u said something that he let u use that nick... if im not wrong

SynSatioN: uhh.. i didnt said danny/salmin.. it was hamad the creator of the char sinins and im not using sinins as the name -.-

Kratos: ye ur using synsation...

can u remind how is called sinnis after rename? oh yea SynSation.

SynSatioN: synsation is not sinins.. =) synsation is another char..
    sinins had 2m+ nps.. and synsation had like 80-100k..

and btw that i shared sinins , its not true..
    my brother was on forum and he just posted this -.- i should apologize for my brother , lol

TabbyCat: SininS was sold to maurice who donated the whole 1.5mill nps to Apero, after a year or so he quit and the char had around 350k on it, it was IBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI then renamed again to SynSation after he began sharing with Danny aka Blackbreed. Maurice then sold the char to someone from BadFamily who plays it as an archer.

On the first few days of the expansion it was YOU who was on SynSation ingame and you also gave me the story that you were a sharer of SininS AND SynSation. If your going to lie try not changing your story.

Hitz: let the war begin

Chingy: enough of ur lies, also salmin just told me it is the same char, the reason why it had lower nps is cause all got donated..

TabbyCat: I know more about SininS / SynSation and their owners/sharers than prehaps anyone here as I have spoken to them all daily for the last 3 years, having known danny since he first came to Ares back in the good old days we probally know each others life stories. Hamad, Salmin and I used to play TwistedKO together, before Cwest around 3 years ago, we also know pretty much everything about one another. Do us all a favour and don't lie about who you are and your "ko history" because its fairly insulting.

Another fail in your story: A convosation at the start of the expansion you SPECIFICALLY stated your using the name because you shared SininS and SynSation with Danny/Salmin/Hamad and they "let" you use the name here, please... really? I think even you could come up with a better story than that

SynSatioN: i already said.. i NEVER said i was sharer of sinins.. i said i was sharer of syn but when some1 pmed u on my char/forum and said u these thinks it was my brother.. personally ME i never said to u or some1 that i am sinins/shared him..

TabbyCat: And i've also asked you if anyone else plays your char and you said no, don't blame it on a mystery brother.

SynSatioN: uhh, i thought u meant a friend and not any1 from my family..

ForTehWinner: Missed old flame wars

TabbyCat: You really don't know when to stop lying do you

johnynew: woho, way to go tabby.

TabbyCat: Just because I can do this for fun..

If SynSatioN was made because it means something to do with Ninja's and has nothing to do with SininS / SynSatioN on USKO, would you care to explain the clan name? LegacyIsBack, Legacy was the clan SininS was part leader of... hmmm I can't wait for your new cover-up story

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    SynSatioN: i already said.. i NEVER said i was sharer of sinins.. i said i was sharer of syn but when some1 pmed u on my char/forum and said u these thinks it was my brother.. personally ME i never said to u or some1 that i am sinins/shared him..
    What a low life... and no, he never shared on anything with me, he offered me to start a new character and level up with me (which I made with Killing, he made Kammel and I made Dankey, if you remember that) and I STILL didn't give him info's cause he said, "Let me log in and exp, I will put all my GB's and some little items so I can help you gear up", so I said ok, no problem, but I don't know you personally, even though the account is practically naked and fresh, once I have a sharer, especially me, it should be a bond to the end, I won't add anyone as a slave and change pass on them, I never did. So I told him to come to moradon and trade me the GB's so I could at least trust him in that, he ignored me. 2 days later he messages me and says "so? will I share with you or..?" I said yeah sure, when you prove yourself trustworthy to me somehow, you don't have any other history of a character I'm aware of to prove your worthy, so trade me what you keep promising me. Didn't happen. This guy went from a friendly PM on youtube telling me how he's "my number 1 fan" bla bla bla, to imitating my name and deleting my messages to him on his profile/videos regarding the imitation. Basically, he's just getting on my nerves because everybody keeps asking me "is that u in sexyko?" or "come log in isynsationi and vs me danny", in other words, he's telling people that he's me. I obviously wouldn't make this topic for no reason, I always only create topics if I know I can defend myself rightfully. It wasn't a big deal and I just kept ignoring the PM's and telling people that it isn't me, but enough is enough, develop some gonads already kiddo.

love you danny long time

s.a dannı

I have to tell you that mummel misses you big time!

Quote Originally Posted by NordFront View Post
    s.a dannı

I have to tell you that mummel misses you big time!
    Well I miss muemel too I have to tell you how much Killing misses him

But I miss all of my Ares babas BIG time, if only you knew...

I could tell mumel that but he muted me after repeatly saying "bababa bayer bababa bayer" over several minutes =x

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NordFront View Post
    I could tell mumel that but he muted me after repeatly saying "bababa bayer bababa bayer" over several minutes =x
    god, thats soooo you

i freaking miss ya kanka's and all my other old Ares kanky's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast