Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Get off my nuts

This is a discussion on Get off my nuts within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Pasulj i have hundreds of man behind me lol :P Huhhh you filthy, nasty boy!!...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Pasulj View Post
    i have hundreds of man behind me lol :P
    Huhhh you filthy, nasty boy!!
    Xia and zuka like this.

Banned Senior Member

Thats quite funny.. Do you want my facebook? You can see pictures that im very high society lol.. I fight good too and i have hundreds of man behind me lol :P.... I'm untouchable mate ^^
    Are those hundreds of men on ur nuts? 'Literally.'

Xia

Thats quite funny.. Do you want my facebook? You can see pictures that im very high society lol.. I fight good too and i have hundreds of man behind me lol :P.... I'm untouchable mate ^^
    You have hundreds of men behind you but you still need to spam KO4Life to get users on your server.
    https://www.facebook.com/theofficialroyjonesjr?fref=ts is this your facebook fanpage perhaps?

S.a ym money finish , me new server open donation me plys

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    S.a ym money finish , me new server open donation me plys
    a.s no need donation aga... go farm easy full gear... buy trina 3$ from pus plsss

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Xia View Post
    You have hundreds of men behind you but you still need to spam KO4Life to get users on your server.
    https://www.facebook.com/theofficialroyjonesjr?fref=ts is this your facebook fanpage perhaps?
    Quite frankly, i don't really need 500 users playing. I just want my old ko4life friends to see that im opening a good pk server, so they can join.. since i don't have contacts of them and mostly don't register here.

Quite frankly, i don't really need 500 users playing. I just want my old ko4life friends to see that im opening a good pk server, so they can join.. since i don't have contacts of them and mostly don't register here.
    Wait, do you really have friends ?

Banned

@Zuka i thought you are my friend

You will see classicko will be best server for your clan .. Just wait and see

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

jesus you're dumb , you aren't and you never will be abel to open a server thats not worthless/shitty/dumb , and dies in less then a month(with fake refunds in next launch) scammminnngggg alll thhheeeee waaaayyyyyyyy

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    jesus you're dumb , you aren't and you never will be abel to open a server thats not worthless/shitty/dumb , and dies in less then a month(with fake refunds in next launch) scammminnngggg alll thhheeeee waaaayyyyyyyy

You played all my servers and always were asking for Moderator or something... You were ass licking to me on skype..

So come one people, try harder

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

You played all my servers and always were asking for Moderator or something... You were ass licking to me on skype..

All of your servers were just a failure.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

oh ye i played forgottenko , wow i played all of em sigh using wests files and then scamming jowin , you're low sir

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    oh ye i played forgottenko , wow i played all of em sigh using wests files and then scamming jowin , you're low sir
    Wests files were given and showed to him by me... There would be NO ReignOfKronos, if i wouldn't exist, so quit it... West is admin of Reign Of Kronos.. I gave them 350$ ( they took it from me ) to open Reign Of Kronos.
    Jowin recieved 500$ for hes ko panel, and i told him it's too much so he returned me 200..

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Wests files were given and showed to him by me... There would be NO ReignOfKronos, if i wouldn't exist, so quit it... West is admin of Reign Of Kronos.. I gave them 350$ ( they took it from me ) to open Reign Of Kronos.
    Jowin recieved 500$ for hes ko panel, and i told him it's too much so he returned me 200..
    You didn't even know who's the reignofkronos owner, couple months ago. lol.

Which files are we using?
    So with 350$ we build the server,the money isn't even enough for the dedicated we have let alone the advertisement.
    Before you even start speaking talk to your "dev"? (Furkan,which is Mike),and ask him how much he actually did and how many times he asked me to help him with the server.
    And as i can see you're a lot more intelligent than i am so i think i should stop here.
    nickos3 likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast