Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Get off my nuts

This is a discussion on Get off my nuts within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ReignOfKronos Which files are we using? So with 350$ we build the server,the money isn't even enough ...
Page: 3

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ReignOfKronos View Post
    Which files are we using?
    So with 350$ we build the server,the money isn't even enough for the dedicated we have let alone the advertisement.
    Before you even start speaking talk to your "dev"? (Furkan,which is Mike),and ask him how much he actually did and how many times he asked me to help him with the server.
    And as i can see you're a lot more intelligent than i am so i think i should stop here.
    Well yes, we know its true, but i have nothing against you.. see? But they saying i scammed jowin, when you personally know how much money i gave him.. it was like 700$... Come on... you know what is 700$? But hey i scammed them shh..

Lets not forget that all of those people that saying im scammer or anythng,they do it because they like to have some one to hate.
    I actually gave money to a lot of ko4life members, a lot of those now flaming me.. like nickos32 with donation to him, also ressespiece recieved, There are a lot more from ko4life you all know who you are.. lej,russian,rocket.. some getting from ingame pus by me buying and playing and some just for helping or for nothing, seriously a lot more..

But im not actually scammer, since that was 'Hacking' accounts... Giving them for free?.. Come on, i hacked into ProffesionalKO loged in to game and give free items to famous people like SheldonCooper..
    Or mrbierrr i gave him a lot of items, coz he is addicted and want to be the best he paid me some time, little he was happy, and a lot more from xiona ko..
    Noone scammed, since admin returned them items

But don't tell me i scam people for money.... thats a fuking lie!
    Last edited by Pasulj; 02-06-2014 at 05:28 PM.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pasulj View Post
    Well yes, we know its true, but i have nothing against you.. see? But they saying i scammed jowin, when you personally know how much money i gave him.. it was like 700$... Come on... you know what is 700$? But hey i scammed them shh..

Lets not forget that all of those people that saying im scammer or anythng,they do it because they like to have some one to hate.
    I actually gave money to a lot of ko4life members, a lot of those now flaming me.. like nickos32 with donation to him, also ressespiece recieved, and ofcourse all my staff members that is with me for 4 years.. There are a lot more from ko4life you all know who you are.. lej,russian,rocket.. some getting from ingame pus by me buying and playing and some just for helping or for nothing, seriously a lot more..

But im not actually scammer, since that was 'Hacking' accounts... Giving them for free?.. Come on, i hacked into ProffesionalKO loged in to game and give free items to famous people like SheldonCooper..
    Or mrbierrr i gave him a lot of items, coz he is addicted and want to be the best he paid me some time, little he was happy, and a lot more from xiona ko..
    Noone scammed, since admin returned them items

But don't tell me i scam people for money.... thats a fuking lie!
    You didn't "hack" anybody..... you simply had their login info from your other database, you're not now and will never be a hacker

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    You didn't "hack" anybody..... you simply had their login info from your other database, you're not now and will never be a hacker
    So what? So what? Server died after 15 days than.. Rather have some fun and help some people.. So nothing lost, nothing gain.. All they could lose is purchasing from pus at that time lol

So what? So what? Server died after 15 days than.. Rather have some fun and help some people.. So nothing lost, nothing gain.. All they could lose is purchasing from pus at that time lol
    Or maybe it died because you pulled a stunt like that?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    Or maybe it died because you pulled a stunt like that?
    I posted before it went official.. Because nickos32 and other provocated me, that ill have fun with hes server,becuase he playing stupid.. I went there donated some, played a bit, and took some items.

It died coz of 2 turkish top geared account and 1 english? It died coz of that?

I posted before it went official.. Because nickos32 and other provocated me, that ill have fun with hes server,becuase he playing stupid.. I went there donated some, played a bit, and took some items.

It died coz of 2 turkish top geared account and 1 english? It died coz of that?
    Dunno, didn't play it maybe not.

Banned

And one more thing, im threated good in other communitys and people respect me for my work on servers..
    I have 100 skype contacts,they know that i make good servers and they simply play it, because they feel good in the server. Kinda forums,communities also, facebook... and so on.. you know..

And people need to know we ' admins ' work hard for servers.. Some people don't work hard thats why they getting so bad results.. Seriously it's a lot more work than you think.
    I don't have time for ko4life too, but thanks god i have good old staff members that are working together and for the good of server..

But yeah what to do, hello ko4life

Banned Senior Member

I have 100 Skype contacts.. Holy fucking shit.. someone call the popular crowd and get this man a jacket.

Also you obviously have time for KO4LIFE.. you made like 60 posts in a day.. so yeah.. you're still a fucktard grobar.
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

And one more thing, im threated good in other communitys and people respect me for my work on servers..
    I have 100 skype contacts,they know that i make good servers and they simply play it, because they feel good in the server. Kinda forums,communities also, facebook... and so on.. you know..

And people need to know we ' admins ' work hard for servers.. Some people don't work hard thats why they getting so bad results.. Seriously it's a lot more work than you think.
    I don't have time for ko4life too, but thanks god i have good old staff members that are working together and for the good of server..

But yeah what to do, hello ko4life
    just stop and go fuck around anywhere but here

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    I have 100 Skype contacts.. Holy fucking shit.. someone call the popular crowd and get this man a jacket.

Also you obviously have time for KO4LIFE.. you made like 60 posts in a day.. so yeah.. you're still a fucktard grobar.

I started in ko4life, i'll continue here, a lot of people likes me from here too, and know my servers are good.. I work with 4 staff members.. together 4 years + acme developers.. We are not just a vinc group lmao

I started in ko4life, i'll continue here, a lot of people likes me from here too, and know my servers are good.. I work with 4 staff members.. together 4 years + acme developers.. We are not just a vinc group lmao
    Please. Get those ppl on these forums who even pretend to like you to make a post.

classicko advertised on finallegacy's forum (hoping he gets any of us to play)

Banned

@ Ispit - Admin of that forum was gm in forgottenko, zuka. And i also know some others from that forum, and i know they will feel very happy in our server, with mage teams or meeles.

@Kallop - Eveyone will be able to see. When? - Tomorrow at beta and in 25 days at official

@ Ispit - Admin of that forum was gm in forgottenko, zuka. And i also know some others from that forum, and i know they will feel very happy in our server, with mage teams or meeles.

@Kallop - Eveyone will be able to see. When? - Tomorrow at beta and in 25 days at official
    your post were deleted by zuka , no 1 of us joins ClassicScammers@KO
    zuka likes this.

Just so you know. We have our minds set on Reign Of Kronos and LegitKO. We have no plans on joining ClassicKO as we feel it will fail.
    zuka likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast