Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Give us your suggestions (Early Development)

This is a discussion on Give us your suggestions (Early Development) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Step 1 : Bann ur ginger brother! Step 2 : Add me as GM = $$$$$$$$$$ (+ i might get ...
Page: 3

Step 1 : Bann ur ginger brother!
    Step 2 : Add me as GM

= $$$$$$$$$$

(+ i might get some items for my self with the GM.. Everyone does it so why not?!)

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    step 1 : Bann ur ginger brother!
    Step 2 : Add me as gm

= $$$$$$$$$$

(+ i might get some items for my self with the gm.. everyone does it so why not?!)
    like a somebodyyyyyyyyy

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Step 1 : Bann ur ginger brother!
    Step 2 : Add me as GM

= $$$$$$$$$$

(+ i might get some items for my self with the GM.. Everyone does it so why not?!)
    Fak norway? xD

Banned Senior Member

So.. I was just on HRKO's forum just browsing around and you posted in the shoutbox.. and I quote: "Does any1 have a DL link to a MYKO UI_US?" and with that statement.. good luck to you on your development adventure with ChillKO. Also.. just so you can take this in, your panels old design was absolutely eye burning. Cheers!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    So.. I was just on HRKO's forum just browsing around and you posted in the shoutbox.. and I quote: "Does any1 have a DL link to a MYKO UI_US?" and with that statement.. good luck to you on your development adventure with ChillKO. Also.. just so you can take this in, your panels old design was absolutely eye burning. Cheers!
    Lmfao that was not meant for this server... I plan to play on that server myself if you didn't read I have a clan topic for a reason. I do not like the UI there. Also, if you would of read a page or 2 back I did say we're re-doing the GFX on the panel as well.

I honestly hate how people jump to conclusions so damn fast, its ridiculous.

Banned Senior Member

I didn't really jump to a conclusion per say because all you put was "looking for ze UI, plz give link" and nothing about how you hated their UI. So.. it is ridiculous. Also, I only posted that because finding the old MYKO UI can be found in so many places.. and to go on a forum and see how you posted that instead of just googling? Just screams laziness.

Banned Senior Member

I didn't really jump to a conclusion per say because all you put was "looking for ze UI, plz give link" and nothing about how you hated their UI. So.. it is ridiculous.
    Isn't the first time I've asked for a UI there. Penguin mentioned he is going to add it to optional on the official launch so I didn't have anything else to say after that.

LOL like honestly, why would I go on there asking for a UI for this server when we have a GFX person that is going to make a totally new one?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Isn't the first time I've asked for a UI there. Penguin mentioned he is going to add it to optional on the official launch so I didn't have anything else to say after that.

LOL like honestly, why would I go on there asking for a UI for this server when we have a GFX person that is going to make a totally new one?
    I am sure he is going to make a totally "new" one.

Banned Senior Member

I am sure he is going to make a totally "new" one.
    If you're going to do nothing but shit talk, please stay off my topic.

Thanks.

Banned Senior Member

Well this entire topic has been nothing but spam between you and your friends so. I am not shit talking, I am just saying, I highly doubt you guys are going to re-create a whole new UI.

@John - John 2013, MAKE THE GINGER FAMOUS!

@ReesesPieces - I would call it shit talking. Nevertheless you are bringing high doubts and stupid shit to us and this topic, first of all... you do not even know me, how do you know what I will and won't do, and second of all, don't you have something better to do than stalking people on shoutbox all day, he simply wanted to change the UI on that server. You come to this topic bringing dumb shit and trying to use the request of a UI change as fuel for your "shit talk/hate". So please, stay the fuck out if you have nothing nice or helpful to say that would benefit the server or players.

p.s The panel graphics are not even mine, those are from an old gfx artist a while back, learn to read.

Banned Senior Member

Someone's upset.. please impress me and design a whole new custom UI. Please do.. different locations and everything. Also.. for the record.. I didnt stalk the shoutbox lol.. friend messaged me and said that he requested and I found it humorous. By the way.. this is a forum if you can't take what I am saying? Ignore me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Huh? There's no need for instructions tbh. Just download a client of a server you think you can trust, register and log in? I mean ofc you should make sure you like that kind of servers first but that's pretty obvious..
    Thanks for the reply.

Someone's upset.. please impress me and design a whole new custom UI. Please do.. different locations and everything. Also.. for the record.. I didnt stalk the shoutbox lol.. friend messaged me and said that he requested and I found it humorous. By the way.. this is a forum if you can't take what I am saying? Ignore me lol.
    Upset? I wasn't upset nor am I, I was just stating what needed to be stated. No one has said that we would do a brand new UI from scratch, just a custom one, people do not like heavily designed UI, usually just like sticking with light modded old style UI, besides.. I have no reason to try and impress you lmfao. This is a forum yes, but this is also our server topic and you are replying with comments that are not helpful in any way possible..

I don't really like to agree with Iamcoolz, but meh... this topic is about suggestions and discussion of server and I think you're taking his statements a bit to strongly. You are asking for people to comment and help you improve the server from last launch and same time you won't actually listen people. It's a bit confusing. Anyhow, the old blue design was way to ... awful? It could had worked if they actually changed x,y of some bars/text's and stuff but pretty much just colored everything as blue and the concept didn't work out.

Johnnnboi as GM! anyhow, carry on. : )

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 6
    11-06-2013, 12:16 PM
  2. Hits: 11
    10-28-2013, 02:40 PM