Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Give us your suggestions (Early Development)

This is a discussion on Give us your suggestions (Early Development) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by mortal I don't really like to agree with Iamcoolz, but meh... this topic is about suggestions and ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    I don't really like to agree with Iamcoolz, but meh... this topic is about suggestions and discussion of server and I think you're taking his statements a bit to strongly. You are asking for people to comment and help you improve the server from last launch and same time you won't actually listen people. It's a bit confusing.
    Iamcoolz: "haha fools, you're not really doing making a new UI!"
    <staff>: "we didn't say we were..."
    Iamcoolz: "haha, you're upset, do it. make a new UI. impress me!"
    <staff>: "[[you're an idiot, and]] your comments aren't even remotely constructive criticism..."

I think I pretty much summed that up?

So:
    -> Iamcoolz' comments don't remotely help to improve the server.
    -> Clearly they're not ignoring him, as they're taking the effort to reply to him.

He's just being an idiot and attempting to create issues from nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Iamcoolz: "haha fools, you're not really doing making a new UI!"
    <staff>: "we didn't say we were..."
    Iamcoolz: "haha, you're upset, do it. make a new UI. impress me!"
    <staff>: "[[you're an idiot, and]] your comments aren't even remotely constructive criticism..."

I think I pretty much summed that up?

So:
    -> Iamcoolz' comments don't remotely help to improve the server.
    -> Clearly they're not ignoring him, as they're taking the effort to reply to him.

He's just being an idiot and attempting to create issues from nothing...
    Aight, maybe I should had a look on the older comments, but don't see why they are lowering themselfes to his level and insult back , could just ignore ^-^ Anyhow,

why would I go on there asking for a UI for this server when we have a GFX person that is going to make a totally new one?
    It kinda proofs that they are speaking of new UI, but meh.. could be they are pointing to colors 'n stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    It kinda proofs that they are speaking of new UI, but meh.. could be they are pointing to colors 'n stuff.
    Colours. Basic design. Icons.
    A "new UI" does not need to have stuff in different positions to be "new" (or "totally new"). Consider KE -> ROFD...

Really, they were just referring to it being different to the old blue thing. Christ.

A "new UI" does not need to have stuff in different positions to be "new" (or "totally new"). Consider KE -> ROFD...

Really, they were just referring to it being different to the old blue thing. Christ.
    gotcha , don't want to argue over something so little.

Banned Senior Member

An idiot.. mmmmkay. Whatever you want to think Two. If you even bothered to read what bigdudle said.. you would know what I was saying but instead you came in this topic and called me an idiot while all you did was skim read. He said he would make a "totally new UI" and you can clearly see it.. if you read it. Also didn't you just form an assumption by saying "Really, they were just referring to it being different to the old blue thing. Christ." When how do you know that? So many things could of been assumed with his statement, sorry I took it in a different direction than you? So "Iamcoolz being an idiot." lol. Right. Well anywhore, I am done here and I will let them ramble on about just complete spam and if they wanted to learn ideas? They can go back and read the other 3872389789 topics opened regarding "Suggestions, and Ideas."
    Manhattan likes this.

This.

Anyways, I see no reason to continue this arguement over something as little as a User Interface as mortal said lol.. I am redoing it as i've said, it most likely will not be a "new UI from scratch", It will be something that the players will enjoy playing with, original KO style with only few things changed. There is no reason for us to even think about reading other topics for suggestions and ideas when we have our own topic here, we need to know what our players want.. not others.

Also, I've said that I admit to throwing paint over everything last time, I was rather lazy and busy with other things at the time, this time I'm taking my time with everything, as we all are.

So again, I'm done with this arguement, it's just a UI..lol

Just throwing this out , but don't take this wrong way because im not sure how you guys did it last time. Anyhow, forcing people to play with your own UI might be a bit to much and it should really be upto players to decide if they would like to have it or basic design for PSKO. You could always just add it as a custom patch in forums/topic. Not everyone knows how to change or even download a older skin if they want to. About the newer items, I honestly don't think people hated them, but you didn't reduce stats enough or not at all.

Yea, learnt the mistake of forcing custom UI last time. Newer items will always be balanced now, everything will be adjusted to equal fairness.

Also just a quick update on events guys, CSW and FT is now working to their fullest extent, both have been tested for a while now and all bugs appear to have been exterminated. Forgotten Temple will most likely be featuring custom mobs while CSW might be featuring Siege Machines and Siege items. More events to come also.
    Last edited by MetaHaze; 10-27-2013 at 03:27 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Bah I go out for a day and come back to this on the topic lmfao.

Honestly, I meant (meta will be re-doing our current UI to a NEW UI other than the one we had b4 because all the blue shit people hated.)

I never meant that he would COMPLETELY make a TOTALLY new UI. Thats a whole different level.

@ Mortal we won't make the same mistake with all the blue stuff. We're already working on changing all the GFX little by little.

Anywho, now that we're back on topic, for those that want to give your suggestions. Visit our forums and post in the Early Development Section. (You can not post in other sections, nor post on the shoutbox.)

Link ---> Log In

P.S I never wanted this topic to start any kind of flaming toward one another, so please lets just end it at that.

Banned Senior Member

idk what your super shells will look like but if its like mythril/dragonflight/trial/rons would be sick tbh i think not enough servers use those armors any more i love the looks of them other than that sounds good i would like a server with a money economy i remember a long time ago i played a server where silver coins dropped from goblins something like that would be cool where pots and money would be not super hard but not easy

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    idk what your super shells will look like but if its like mythril/dragonflight/trial/rons would be sick tbh i think not enough servers use those armors any more i love the looks of them other than that sounds good i would like a server with a money economy i remember a long time ago i played a server where silver coins dropped from goblins something like that would be cool where pots and money would be not super hard but not easy
    Thats the plan man xD. SuperShells look like those on USKO as well, mythril n shiat.

Banned Senior Member

Just a quick update, previously before Flame Rings/Imirs/Shios elemental damage wasn't working, we just patched that up now and is working perfectly.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Just a quick update, previously before Flame Rings/Imirs/Shios elemental damage wasn't working, we just patched that up now and is working perfectly.
    Works as intended? Not just increases the damage of "R" attacks?

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Is it work on novas damage or just staff skill ?

Banned Senior Member

Works as intended, it increases damages on novas/skills.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 6
    11-06-2013, 12:16 PM
  2. Hits: 11
    10-28-2013, 02:40 PM