Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Like Tree6Likes

Give us your suggestions (Early Development)

This is a discussion on Give us your suggestions (Early Development) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by bigdudle Our new login screen :P Don't forget to register on our forums btw guys :P http://forum.chillko.com ...
Page: 9

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Our new login screen :P

Don't forget to register on our forums btw guys :P http://forum.chillko.com
    where is the dragon ripped from? Sheesh must be hard slapping chillko on there after making from scratch, great work guys.

btw I saw that you said you improved graphics and posted a screenshot of bifrost, really great work, super impressed!

Quote Originally Posted by aKnightsOnline View Post
    where is the dragon ripped from? Sheesh must be hard slapping chillko on there after making from scratch, great work guys.

btw I saw that you said you improved graphics and posted a screenshot of bifrost, really great work, super impressed!
    %100 professionaler.
    Can't answer simple questions in his own thread for fear of revealing his identity, decides to take it out on others.

Excellent job shooting yourself in the foot (with a shotgun, by the looks of it).

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    %100 professionaler.
    Can't answer simple questions in his own thread for fear of revealing his identity, decides to take it out on others.

Excellent job shooting yourself in the foot (with a shotgun, by the looks of it).
    Good pull up check, kind of needed that just returning what was given to me in ny own thread from this guy. How am I taking it out on others? Is he not responsible for his words? Hate.

Banned Senior Member

lol I'm no longer involved with ChillKO.

Besides, theres a big differance there. META photoshopped that login screen. You did not photoshop your panel.

I really can't believe you took the time to look into my topic to find that picture lol..

Good pull up check, kind of needed that just returning what was given to me in ny own thread from this guy. How am I taking it out on others? Is he not responsible for his words? Hate.
    Lol, someone is a bit mad I see. What you don't realize is that I actually took the time to photoshop the background, that image isn't the finished result of photoshopping either.. and I didn't steal a whole panel that had written at the bottom
    "All rights reserved ® Heroes WoW World Of Warcraft
    The website and its content was created for Heroes WoW"

I used a public image, that was for personal use, one public image, to your full panel of uncredited and copyrighted work. Please get the fuck out lmfao

and if you are wondering what the original image looked like.. here you go.

Banned Senior Member

I regret to inform you the panel. Is fully credited. I also regret to inform you that apart from the html, it's completely coded by me. Hood day bro.

I regret to inform you the panel. Is fully credited. I also regret to inform you that apart from the html, it's completely coded by me. Hood day bro.
    Why would you "regret to inform" me?

Also, you gave no such credit at all, stop bullshitting, no where in your topic mentions of credit to the Heroes WoW team. Who cares if it's coded by you? The graphics are professional and I'm pretty damn sure the graphics artist does not want it used other than on that server,
    hence the

Coding doesn't change the fact that you "stole, yes stole simply because you never asked them and the copyright text below the website." a professional graphic artist's work, Good day bro.

Just drop the shit as it is, you stole the panel.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MetaHaze View Post
    Why would you "regret to inform" me?

Also, you gave no such credit at all, stop bullshitting, no where in your topic mentions of credit to the Heroes WoW team. Who cares if it's coded by you? The graphics are professional and I'm pretty damn sure the graphics artist does not want it used other than on that server,
    hence the

Coding doesn't change the fact that you "stole, yes stole simply because you never asked them and the copyright text below the website." a professional graphic artist's work, Good day bro.

Just drop the shit as it is, you stole the panel.
    send them an email and see for yourself

Banned Senior Member

annnnnnd.... This is why KO private servers are a joke. All this bull shit going on about who did this and who did that. As twostars said in another post.. Something like "This is why k2 does not give any fucks about the private servers". Simply because we are killing ourselves. I never really ran a successful server myself due to a number of reasons. But I do have respect for everyone and anyone who trys.. I know my opinion most likely means shit to most of you. But you all need to show twostars some fucking respect, or you would just be stuck in the 15xx days with your server crashing every fucking minute(if you even knew how to start up a server by your selves. I laugh at some people who think they are real Devs, but at the same time I can respect them... We are all old enough to keep our mouths shut and go on about are own projects "its called being mature". Just don't forget who did the "actual" coding and put in all those hours of hard work to make our servers possible.. It's time to grow up and stop throwing fits.. Again. Don't forget where your servers came from and who REALLY put the time in it for you all to just download a random DB and do simple shit to it thinking that you are really a developer... I can't believe some of you have that much disrespect to not only each other but to twostars. Hes done nothing but help this fucked up group of people who we call "Developers". HAVE SOME RESPECT....

CKO is dead and I doubt it will come back. So if you guys honestly wanna bullshit some more lets do it on another topic. Enough about this and that here. Good luck to you all on your projects and RIP to ChillKO.
    LBHO likes this.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 6
    11-06-2013, 12:16 PM
  2. Hits: 11
    10-28-2013, 02:40 PM