Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
Like Tree291Likes

Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019]

This is a discussion on Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey Flash thanks for support and this nice tweak I will definitely add this today. I seen skill verifier, but ...
Page: 10

Global-myko Senior Member deadhealer1's Avatar

Hey Flash thanks for support and this nice tweak I will definitely add this today. I seen skill verifier, but wasn't sure for which purpose it's there and never bothered to find out. However today I will play around with it.

Thanks again, good luck to you too.

Quote Originally Posted by PARADO View Post
    YOU WANT I PROVE TO YOU THAT IS POT LOAD FAST IS WORKING? and SKILL ANIMATION?
    let me teach you. go to tha tbl editor, open your skill magic us, find water of favors, go to 21 row, edit them to 15.
    SEE YOURSELFT! so fcking easy! im liar? or you want i make video for you? and test on your server?

TURN OFF your anti virus before use. Not so dangerous guys, they use it many times, many people use it actually, it hard to detect.
    after edit, save > just save! or SOACS!

try on potion soul too, set from 20 to 15 or 14. i usually do 15. you can try play/edit with other thing too. it work.

if you dont believe, you can try it on other pc, or net cafe.
    U playing around ppl server and doing d1ck ? Come on please create ur own server and let me play lets see how u do it..dont forget we know where u from

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    Ilya, don't mind the hate, this community is toxic and cancerous, simply ignore the hate, you will rarely hear anything productive or supportive
    100 users is perfectly fine noawadays and it is hard to get a good player base as the game is without a doubt, dying, and if anything, you need to get extremely lucky to get a loyal player base.

Don't sweat the encryption, the encryption can be broken in under 15 second on 12xx, it's really really easy with a proper automated decrypting software.

However, you do have a "SkillVerifier" add-on, now here's a fix for you.
    Firstly find Magic Number tied to your potion, then add it into SkillVerifier like so:
    <MagicNumSkillID> -1 0 0 2601 -1 0 0 0 702 -1 1 0 0 0 0 9 <ItemID to which potion effect is linked> 5 20 100 3 0 25 0

As you can see the value is marked at "20", which means if everyone tries to set this less then 20 in the TBL, he will get instant DC upon using the skill (ergo in this case, the potion).

Good luck bypassing that PARADO.

-Flash
    Thanks you for the help
    I'm always know you good person...

All new register account, got bronze premium for free (3 days)

Ilya, don't mind the hate, this community is toxic and cancerous, simply ignore the hate, you will rarely hear anything productive or supportive
    100 users is perfectly fine noawadays and it is hard to get a good player base as the game is without a doubt, dying, and if anything, you need to get extremely lucky to get a loyal player base.

Don't sweat the encryption, the encryption can be broken in under 15 second on 12xx, it's really really easy with a proper automated decrypting software.

However, you do have a "SkillVerifier" add-on, now here's a fix for you.
    Firstly find Magic Number tied to your potion, then add it into SkillVerifier like so:
    <MagicNumSkillID> -1 0 0 2601 -1 0 0 0 702 -1 1 0 0 0 0 9 <ItemID to which potion effect is linked> 5 20 100 3 0 25 0

As you can see the value is marked at "20", which means if everyone tries to set this less then 20 in the TBL, he will get instant DC upon using the skill (ergo in this case, the potion).

Good luck bypassing that PARADO.

-Flash
    like i've said in the past, osmanx sells incomplete files, dead didnt even know how to use the features of the anticheat purchased (not his fault at all its osmanx's.) at least they have a fix now so people can play

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    like i've said in the past, osmanx sells incomplete files, dead didnt even know how to use the features of the anticheat purchased (not his fault at all its osmanx's.) at least they have a fix now so people can play
    The files are not incomplete,he just doesn't hand you everything on a golden plate,he just sells you the FUNCTIONALITY, and each FUNCTIONALITY like "SqlVerifier" is an extra feature, which dead probably didn't paid for, but still had it in beacuse osmanx rarely removes the functions out of the files,he just doesn't tell you about them. The ultimate and only downside is he is slow as fuck and requires shitton of time to deliver something and that pisses me off immensely, however his files are the best anyone can get. Good luck making your own files from the published stock ones, considering osmanx spent 4 years patching/developing his files and fixing countless exploits, everyone can talk a big game, I see you talking a lot about everything, mostly negative provocations how "shit" everything is, but I've never really seen any work from your side, so I'd love to see you actually opening your own server with your "own developed" files and see how that goes for you regarding stability & player base, no hate towards you or anything, nothing against you, but would love to see what you got in stock for us !

The files are not incomplete,he just doesn't hand you everything on a golden plate,he just sells you the FUNCTIONALITY, and each FUNCTIONALITY like "SqlVerifier" is an extra feature, which dead probably didn't paid for, but still had it in beacuse osmanx rarely removes the functions out of the files,he just doesn't tell you about them. The ultimate and only downside is he is slow as fuck and requires shitton of time to deliver something and that pisses me off immensely, however his files are the best anyone can get. Good luck making your own files from the published stock ones, considering osmanx spent 4 years patching/developing his files and fixing countless exploits, everyone can talk a big game, I see you talking a lot about everything, mostly negative provocations how "shit" everything is, but I've never really seen any work from your side, so I'd love to see you actually opening your own server with your "own developed" files and see how that goes for you regarding stability & player base, no hate towards you or anything, nothing against you, but would love to see what you got in stock for us !
    i don't develop within KO anymore, but i still have a lot of stuff, like the server files with custom packet encryption, a custom anticheat that i coded to work with the ko files, the only person i've also seen thats been able to actually change the tbl encryption is twostars / osmanx (im sure there are a few more.) which i have also done and do on the fly, also changing the location of a few asm codes to stop the autoloot etc from working, so yeah i have done a lot, even coded quite a few bits for some 1453 files i worked on for a while, but KO development doesn't interest me anymore, at the end of the day you have no one but yourself (i mean myself, you or who ever.) if your server runs into a problem then you can fix it, relying on all of these things like soacs and what not is a good idea if you don't know what your doing but as you said osmanx is one of the slowest people i've ever met and well whats the point in having something that you can't fix yourself or need to wait an eternity to have fixed. Player base comes with stability, which is really the thing most people fail on because they think ddos protection is ddos protection and don't really have any knowledge of networking at all, some people make servers for the fun of it, which i think is cool but the majority do it for money, even when they say they don't, i don't need money so i don't intend to put up a server, i have all i need on my external if i wanted to, but for me i'd rather invest my time into unity. As your point about functionality, they are far from complete, the files do not come with everything to make them work (which is what they are sold as, working out of the box server files.) you need to go dig around forums to find sql procedures and more, for the price some people pay for soacs i think thats unacceptable, as for your point about leaving features in the files thats because osmanx is lazy and would probably have to code a load more stuff to disable and enable features at his disposal so its not like there left in out of kindness. I'm confused about your point "on a golden plate", you wouldn't go into a shop and buy a microwave as such and be like oh theres no manual with it, oh well i guess not everything is handed to me on a golden plate as you put it, of course it functions, but you wouldn't know how to use it, a product is a product ko files or not and should come with everything needed to function, anywhoo ill leave the topic as its going off topic now, good luck with the server dead

Banned

Damn Mattish, when do you want your "Best Developer" trophy?

This server is quite a bit of fun, and definitely a blast to play on.

Remember,
    Join now and get bronze premium for 3 days

Bump for server its growing and worth to play

Quote Originally Posted by SacruM View Post
    Bump for server its growing and worth to play
    Thanks...

First video from player

UltimatePvP likes this.

Hail Knights,

The staff of Global Knight Online would like to invite you to join us on Saturday, February 25, 2017... for some events as well as just good times in general! We will be having our first war of the server on Saturday, as well as a new temporary item being introduced to the power-up store. We also have some new updates that are in the works currently, and will be released in the near future!

Saturday Event Schedule

• 1:45 Server Time - War - War will last for 2 hours.
    • 4:45 Server Time - BDW
    • 7:00 Server Time - LMS
    • 14:00 Server Time - BDW
    • 18:00 Server Time - LMS

These events will be ran by different GM's and other members of staff! The time can be checked by simply going to the Panel and looking in the top left corner under the download button!

Power-Up Store
    We will be introducing "Monster Summon Staff's" into the PUS for one day only, it will go live when our clock on the server rolls over to the next day, and then will be removed in 24 hours after that.

Newer Updates
    Recently, we purchased a VPS to run a test server before we implement anything into the official server, this allows us to better test things and do less restarts! Currently the things being worked on are:

• Chaos Stones in Luferson/Elmorad City
    • Restat/Reskill NPC - Premium users can now restat/reskill for free.
    • Mage and Transformation scrolls, skills being tuned to allow proper cast times.
    • Updated SOACS including TBL encryption, new questing commands, and other miscellaneous goodies.
    • Automated Events, 24/7 program that will run events automatically.

We don't have an ETA when we will roll these changes out, but hopefully very soon!

Advertising
    We are purchasing index advertisements on major Turkish sites such as KO-FOX and PVP-KENTI! We hope this will drive in more players as we go, we hit 115 users online today, and it goes up it seems everyday!
    We thank you all for the support as we go through all the exciting changes!

- Global Knight Online Staff.

Here is some new updates!!

*Fixed Ts scroll for mages/Priest
    *Added Helper to Eslant
    *Added Chaos Stones to Elmroad/Luferson - (6-10 hours respawn)
    *Added New Anticheat system
    *Added Bounty Event
    *Decreased Amount of monsters in FT
    *Decreased Pot price
    *Decreased Prayer of Gods Weight
    *Decreased Int req for Black/Red Mage armor
    *Added Blessed Enchant Mp/INT scroll to Charon
    *Iron Bow upgrade fixed to Old style
    *Added PaySafeCard to Payment option to PayGol.
    *Added Free Reskill/Restat Npc to Moradon for Premium Users only.
    *Fixed 3D launcher

-----------------
    Working ON:
    Option to Join Default clan on both sides on panel.
    Automatic Event (Will finish tomorrow)

Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    10-23-2018, 04:51 PM
  2. Hits: 70
    08-29-2018, 11:27 AM