Page 1 of 18 12345 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

⭐️Global Knight Online V1299 Taking Second breath! Medium Farm/Exp Re-Launch

This is a discussion on ⭐️Global Knight Online V1299 Taking Second breath! Medium Farm/Exp Re-Launch within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Panel : Forum : Drop List : Facebook Official Date Will be in March. We will announce. Hello Everyone! First ...
Page: 1

Lightbulb ⭐️Global Knight Online V1299 Taking Second breath! Medium Farm/Exp Re-Launch

Official Date Will be in March. We will announce.

Hello Everyone! First I would like to bring my appology on a failed start of our server the first time! Lack of knowledge and our thrive for fast result caused our server to collapse sooner or later. It was my descision to close it and re-work again with no rush.
    Therefore I would like to inform everyone that sever is being worked on and it is looking better then anytime before! We have new development that will be taking things very seriously and professional.

New features, real old style Myko feeling will be brought to your attention. Since 1298 is all about nostalgia I've decided to concentrate to bring more of it at this launch. Myko-Castle Colony Zone will be brought into the game and everything will begin from there!

Very Important notice to those who started on our server and who donated.

Everyone who participated in Beta will recieve their rewards as the server begins.
    Everyone who donated on the launch of our server will recieve 50% refund of Kc Bought!
    You must make same accounts as before. Your Ip will be tracked as well to make sure the correct person gets it.

Now lets have a look at what we are working and how our server will begin.

Firstable as mentioned before our server will have 4 stages that will make the start more balanced for everyone. We made stage 2 especially for Battle priests, since they can use Jugment at level 62 which bring some fun in. as well as other classes will be able to use their Boost up master skill!

Master on our server will be obtained in different ways. First way is normal , you hunt bosses in bowl and you obtain quest items.
    Second way is made for to work for everyone w/o the need of going to Colony Zone. There are Quest available in Luferson and El Morad that will allow you to obtain a ranom Master quest item in exchange for 200 Exp Souls or 100 Double-Exp Souls. The souls have 100% drop rate at Deruvish and other high class monsters. Double-Exp Souls are abtained from monsters that are even higher then normal. Some of them are , Giant Golems and Troll Warriors.

How will you obtain items? There are many ways and we will be providing a video guide for the starters! However, if you are online, you can pick up one of the lucky gems that we will be giving out on daily basis to all players. You can obtain very nice items such as trina!! Also we will be having a collection race events that will give nice rewards to a limmited ammount of people! Its a time quest so make sure you are on to catch it!

Server Information

Server Version : V.1299
    Level Cap: 72
    Colony Zone : MyKo Colony Zone(Castle)
    Moradon: MyKo Grassy
    Style of the Server: Medium Farm/Medium Exp
    Starting Level: 1 (Master Disabled first week)
    Week 1 : 60 lvl Max
    Week 2: 62 lvl Max
    Week 3: 65 lvl Max
    Week 4: 72 lvl Max
    Master Quest/62 lvl Quest
    Automated Events
    In game all resolutions are supported

Events:

Lucky Gem Event: Fully Automated event that will give all online users Lucky Gem at random time of the day each day.
    Border Defence War: Fully Automated Event with AFK Manager that will kick out people that stand afk.
    Forgoten Temple: Fully Automated Event that are fit for Lower level players, also has AFK Manager. After Winning this event you will be able to exchange FT Coupons for special Global Necklance and Belt!
    Kill Gm Event: Our Game Master will Come online to fight against each other in colony zone and will need your help to defeat one of them!
    Castle Seige War: This Automated Event will begin on the 3rd Week of the server. This will require a clan that are able to fight and defend!
    Last Nation Standing Event: Fully Automated event that allow Players to fight untill only 1 nation is left! You can only die 3 times!
    Death Match Event: Fully Automated One of a Kind Event that will blow your mind! There is only you and your skills! Nothing else matter! Everyone is equal!
    Collection Race Event: Fully Automated Eventthat will be running every day at specific times with some nice rewards! Hurry it first done first take! Rewards are limmited!
    Juraid Mountain Event: Classic Event that will allow you to Kill Rare monsters to obtain shiny gems! At the end you will have to defeat Boss Deva!
    Lunar Wars: Classic and Automated Lunar War event with Different maps!

Website MyKOL Functions:

Multi Language Panel
    Nation Transfer
    Enable/Disable Equipped items view
    Vote System
    Debug Character
    Automated Fortgoten Password Recovery
    Automated Forgoten ID recovery

In-game Features:

Instant In-Game Class Change(Mastered/Unmastered with Points Reset!)
    Instant In-Game Premium!
    Instant In-Game Gender Change!
    Free Restart/Reskill for Premium users!
    Buffs NPC located at Different zones to help beginners!
    Ingame Exp Quest Board
    Ingame Drop List Board
    Ingame Event Schedule information
    Ingame server time

Upgrade Rates

Blessed upgrade scroll

* +1 > +2 = 100%
    * +2 > +3 = 100%
    * +3 > +4 = 85%
    * +4 > +5 = 70%
    * +5 > +6 = 45%
    * +6 > +7 = 20%
    * +7 > +8 = 4%

Blessed upgrade scroll + Trina

* +1 > +2 = 100%
    * +2 > +3 = 100%
    * +3 > +4 = 100%
    * +4 > +5 = 100%
    * +5 > +6 = 80%
    * +6 > +7 = 35%
    * +7 > +8 = 15%

PS: Will soon add Low and Middle Class upgrade rates!

Accessories Upgrade :

* +0 > +1 = 30%

Hail Knights,

We are finally ready to launch our first phase of beta! We expect all phases of this beta to end in about a week! So here's what you can expect from the different phases, as well as the prizes for each! The time for the launch is March 31st.

1st Phase
    PK Phase

• Starting Level: 72
    • Starting Items: Chitin Armors +8, Middle Class Weapons +8 (Cleavers, Viper Staffs, etc), Quest Accessories and Scrolls!
    • You will start with 100 million gold for potions!

The purpose of this phase is for us to have skills tested and balances done to correct any issues! This phase will last for 48 hours, when that is complete, characters will be wiped and deleted for the next phase! Events will be running automatically all day, check our schedule for more details! The prizes for this phase are as follows:

• Rank 1 - 500 KC + Trina
    • Rank 2 - 400 KC
    • Rank 3 - 300 KC
    • Rank 4 - 200 KC
    • Rank 5 - 100 KC
    • Top 5 Ranked Priests will be given 250 KC each.

(IMPORTANT: In order to recieve reward in case of win, you must register with same account name as you did during our first launch!)
    2nd Phase
    Farm Phase

• Starting Level: 1
    • Starting Items: Speed Scroll, 1000 HP Scroll, 150 AC Scroll.
    • You will start with 10,000 coins.

The purpose of this phase is for us to have the entire server concept tested, everything will be like the official server! Except we will be running EXP Events to make EXPing easier for you all! Events will be running automatically all day, check our schedule for more details! We will be listening to suggestions, as well as bugs. This will be the final phase of the beta and is expected to run as long as we deem neccessary, we hope not longer than 120 hours! The rewards are as follows:

• Rank 1 - 500 KC + Trina
    • Rank 2 - 400 KC
    • Rank 3 - 300 KC
    • Rank 4 - 200 KC
    • Rank 5 - 100 KC
    • Top 5 Ranked Priests will be given 250 KC each.
    • First Level 72 on each side will get 250 KC!

(IMPORTANT: In order to recieve reward in case of win, you must register with same account name as you did during our first launch!) We will be giving out KC to the accounts before official.

We appreciate everyones patience, and we hope that this go around will run much smoother! We have done a lot of testing and adding ourselves, but now could use your help!

The reason we are going a little slower is because I have another job that leaves no time for me to work on the server. However, It is getting closer and closer to a better looking server. Much better and advanced than before.

- Toxic
    - Ilya
    - Global-Myko Team
    Last edited by deadhealer1; 04-02-2017 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Update
    UltimatePvP likes this.

Smells like Soacs.

And what is wrong with soacs tell me pls coz i have same?

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzcrank View Post
    And what is wrong with soacs tell me pls coz i have same?
    Most Soacs servers are nearly identical, which is why I pointed it out. Also I'm not sure when they updated the anti-cheat, but it causes problems for some users. For whatever reason it blocks way too many programs and refuses to let you launch a client with the most basic programs running in the background. Other than that, it's a pretty solid system.

Ye thats true for programs but other things work perfect

Latest updates recieved couple weeks ago ^^ . Soacs is a bullet proof anticheat system. It is true many servers are using this system, because its so good. However it is our goal to tweak this server to the best of possible ways and of course its just the beginning, we will not stop on V.1299.
    Last edited by deadhealer1; 11-29-2016 at 05:14 PM.

Did u stole that name? Cuz i know real owner of GlobalKO https://www.facebook.com/GlobalKo-1621230301533390/

Did u stole that name? Cuz i know real owner of GlobalKO https://www.facebook.com/GlobalKo-1621230301533390/
    Nop, we havent stole anything, and have'nt hear anything about 'Global KO'. This is Global Knight Online. This is completly different server with a uniqe concept and ideas. I dont know if it is even right to use word 'stole.' He did pm me on ko4life and said that he has a fan page already with "Global Ko" name. I've talked to him, he seemed like a nice guy. He even asked if he can Join my team and said he would delete his fanpage if I gave him 'Gm' position. I would make him different logo too like he asked me, but Iam myself not very good at that. However I did gave him recomendations about with who I work. So the issue if there is any, being solved right now, so there is nothing worry about.

I don't honestly see a problem. I have my doubts about the legitimacy of the facebook post, especially when those forums look like they've been made by a 7 year old. I wouldn't be surprised if someone was just trying to slow down/stop competition for whatever reason. Either way, I don't see any problems with the names. Especially since both servers have been "made official" within 3 days from each other.

Server looks promising , Admin is putting all his efforts to make something really worth spending time on it

@deadhealer , could you check inbox ?

Looking for Turkish Game Master! / Türk Game Master arıyorum.

Looking for alpha tester (Skill balance, Juraid system, Bdw system, ft) [Link to client via private message -> I will make account for you too. *Register on website are closed]

Edit :
    I invite you to register on the forum -> http://forums.globalknightonline.com/index.php?

Taking Applications for English/Spanish Forum Moderator and Game Master. Please send me a private messege if you are interested with information about your previous experience in such positions. Thank you.

~ Global Knight Online Team.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilmody View Post
    Server looks promising , Admin is putting all his efforts to make something really worth spending time on it

Bro PLEASE stop stealing original artworks to get sample, be original, draw your own shit, make your own design, DON'T STEAL.
    I won't troll this topic, It's a fresh server I won't do this but this server's Artworks are too... so you know what I mean Devilmoody, I won't warn you anymore. I did not help these guys cause of having no time but If you got paid; you don't deserve it.

Here is what I mean; I can show alot like this from Devilmoody.

Page 1 of 18 12345 11 ... LastLast