Page 18 of 61 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
Like Tree291Likes

Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019]

This is a discussion on Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by deadhealer1 As of now, prearing security system for voting system, to prevent further abuse. Now working on ...
Page: 18

Quote Originally Posted by deadhealer1 View Post
    As of now, prearing security system for voting system, to prevent further abuse.

Now working on security for vote system...

Global-myko Senior Member deadhealer1's Avatar

Update * Changes

*Added Exit Npc to Death Match
    *Added Dark Stones to Cz (Back of Human/orc base, close to Troll spot, where Lamia, Dts are.
    *Increased drop rate of Snake Queen, Harpy Queen and Troll king
    *Decreased Life of Volcanic Rock
    *Increased Nova Damage of Volcanic Rock
    *Increased Drop of Silver Bar on Dark Mares
    *Low Class Armors at +7 will now still show Low class
    *Middle Class items at +7 will now still show Middle class
    *Fixed Fire Damage on Exceptional Graham
    *Added New Repeatable Quest: Kill Lamia 250x - Reward 100x Exp souls, Dual Cleaver +6, 2x Iron Crossbow +5, Bronze Bar 1x
    *Added New Repeatable Quest: Kill Lamiros 250x - Reward 150x Exp souls, Dual Md+6, 2x Iron CrossBow +6,Bronze Bar 1x
    *Added New Repeatable Quest : Kill Troll Berserker 250x - Reward Exceptional Impact +3, Priest Chitin Shell Gauntlet +3, Complete Glove +3, Rogue Chitin Shell Gountlet +3, Chitin Shell Gauntlet +3.
    *Added New Repeatable Quest : Kill Dark stone 250x - Reward Exceptional Deep Scarg +3, Priest Chitin Shell Helmet +3, Complete Helmet +3, Rogue Chitin Shell Helmet +3, Chitin Shell Helmet +3.
    *Added New Repeatable Quest : Kill Dragon Tooth Skeleton 250x - Reward Priest Full Plate Armor set +7.
    *Added New Repeatable Quest : Kill Beast/Blood Skeeker 250x - Reward 25 Blessed Upgrade Scrolls, Bronze Bar
    *Added New Repeatable Quest : Kill Burning Skeletons 250x - Reward Mage Crystal Armor set +7

*Updates

Added an alternative download link for the game here

Added Guide on forum for repeatable quests

Increased chance of uniqes obtained from Bifrost Fragments

Increased Magic Hammer Drop rate

Fixed Elemental Damage on Impact

Fixed Icon of Mini Trina

Small Guide for Beginners.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

think this server has potential to get the population it deserves
    hope it picks up (or change stuff around like on prof/zone myko)

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    think this server has potential to get the population it deserves
    hope it picks up (or change stuff around like on prof/zone myko)
    Playing it now, and enjoying the gameplay....played it for an hour made me sleepy. tried too up 17 pieces of +6 all burn to +7...cant find a decent bow drop, but up the ass with daggers
    Last edited by BlackOak; 05-01-2017 at 01:26 PM.

Thank you guys. Been busy at work doing 12 shifts. At this time im kind of slow , but server will be always up. Have some goodies being prepared by somebody , that's about it.

Still looking for experienced Dev who can spend good amount of time behind Pc.

Ps: About bows, Iron Xbow drop from lamiros , Iron bow drop from Golems, in addition after you kill 250 Stone Golems, you get a reward exp iron bow +3. This quest is repeatable.

There is a guide on forum about every repeatable quest and rewards.

Ps: About bows, Iron Xbow drop from lamiros , Iron bow drop from Golems, in addition after you kill 250 Stone Golems, you get a reward exp iron bow +3. This quest is repeatable.

And with what +5/+6 bow would you suggest I kill a Lamiros with to get a ironXbow, let alone 250 golems with to get a iron bow?? Daggers drop in profusion, bow not so much. ash knights gave me 9 daggers & one cross bow.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post

And with what +5/+6 bow would you suggest I kill a Lamiros with to get a ironXbow, let alone 250 golems with to get a iron bow?? Daggers drop in profusion, bow not so much. ash knights gave me 9 daggers & one cross bow.
    Sure I will be glad to help you.

We have Low class weapons [NPC] In Moradon at [402,369], This npc sells all kind of low class weapons. There is Crossbow that is pretty good at +8. I spend somet time to make one. It took me 83 low class scrolls and and 20 Crossbow's to make 1 +8, and I was just unlucky. Most of the time you can make 2-3 +8 from 1 run. As you noticed we have different rates for each scroll. So low class has the Highest chances to succeed, middle class have less chances, but they both can go +9 Low and Middle. High class has the lowest chances and only open up to +8. In order to make +9 low class or middle class you must use the scrolls that are ment for this class.

+8 Crossbow has 98 ap and +9 i bet will be much higher :P ( i think 20+ Crossbows would be enough to make 1 +9, maybe 25. Although it isnt too hard, since scrolls ar pretty cheap for Low class and you can buy them at NPC.

In order to get money for upgrading and buying scrolls, I would recommend hunt some Blood Seekers and Beast, they are easy to kill and will give you good chunk of Scrolls when you hit 250 + 5 mil. Or cardinals.

Hope that helps.

PS: Increased chance of ironxbow on Lamiros and added Horn Crossbow to Lamia
    Last edited by deadhealer1; 05-01-2017 at 11:00 PM.
    BlackOak likes this.

So the update goes *

Fixed Exchanged of Exp souls for Master item ( Now will require only 100 Exp souls and 50 Double exp souls)
    Added Horn Crossbow to Lamias
    Increased Chance of drop for Iron Crossbow on Lamiros
    Fixed Adding Dex bonus with middle class scroll to Full plates
    Decreased ammount of exp needed to reach level 72
    Edited Drops for Full plates.( From now On, Lamia, Lamiros will only drop warrior,rogue full plates +3.( Dragon Tooth Skeleton and Ash Knight will only drop Mage/Priest Full plates.)
    BlackOak likes this.

Level has been made instant almost instant to 72. 1 exp for each level.
    Atross/riots have 100% chance to drop Black/Red Chitin Voucher
    Dark Mares and Deathmares have increased chance to drop weapons shells as well as Black/red Chiting voucher
    Automaster after level 60
    +9 have been openned at secret chance. Higher then 2%.

Enjoy.

I have payed for next month of server life, If I get donations I will continue to pay for it.

Where is the Orc Bowman in trans scroll? Just bought 5 440000 each and no Orc Bowman! WTF man?

Where is the Orc Bowman in trans scroll? Just bought 5 440000 each and no Orc Bowman! WTF man?
    Hello there, i belive u looking for other KO version which have the "Orc Bowman character". For GlobalKO server we using base from v1299 (which is old myko version) and did not have the character u looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by SOAD View Post
    Hello there, i belive u looking for other KO version which have the "Orc Bowman character". For GlobalKO server we using base from v1299 (which is old myko version) and did not have the character u looking for.
    Truely? That is a first time I had ever seen that written. It has all the others but missing one? Its ok to piss down my back but just dont tell me its raining. No worries mate I dont play here anymore, cya

Truely? That is a first time I had ever seen that written. It has all the others but missing one? Its ok to piss down my back but just dont tell me its raining. No worries mate I dont play here anymore, cya
    good, just leave. minimal support from gms, and they don't listen to their players. arrogant. worst private server for me.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    10-23-2018, 04:51 PM
  2. Hits: 70
    08-29-2018, 11:27 AM