Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
Like Tree291Likes

Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019]

This is a discussion on Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by deadhealer1 More updates! * Upgrade rates have been increased due to the fact that previous upgrade system ...
Page: 8

Global-myko Senior Member deadhealer1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deadhealer1 View Post
    More updates!

* Upgrade rates have been increased due to the fact that previous upgrade system didnt fit well with our drop system.
    * Towers Adjusted to great damage, you can still do spike towns but excpect to cast 1-2 skill max.
    * Death notice after killed by Guard tower fixed
    * Hunters/Rookies Luck now Exchangeable for Winners Badge(Material for Black/Red Chitin
    * Added Magical Stone on the other side of bowl, that will spawn Small Etharos. They drop Black/Red chitins and Mage/priest DD helmets
    * Drop rates increased on Lamia/Lamiros for Fp
    * Drop rates increased on Gluttonites.
    * Weight and cost reduced on Pots.
    * Added Uniqe Upgrade System that you have not seen in any private server :P Will announce closer to official.

New upgrade rates

Updated Drop List

Also we have Event started on facebook. Share, tag and win!

-->Share and Win!<--

Day one Gold Premium Winners are !

Steve Nash
    Kamil Ryś
    Marcin Korwel!

Day 2 Began ! Share + like + Public Tag 5 friends!

Hello guys some more Updates!

* Fixed Tower Death Notice(again)
    * Added Low/middle Class Scrolls to Charon
    * Added Black/Red Chitins to Magical Stone in Colony Zone Bowl
    * Added Death Match Weapon to Worm.
    * Adjusted Cure for Rogues(should be working better now)
    * Added Event Window in game ! Press F10 To See!

seems ok to try it out
    UltimatePvP and deadhealer1 like this.

Game Master, Moderator,Malaysian, Indonesian [Gm]Malay aka SOAD have joined staff team of Global KnightOnline.

We are still looking for responsible Mature Spanish Game Master, Moderator. Thank you

At this point I can say most bugs have been fixed, although there are maybe more. We are so glad that people took a lot of action with reports. Shows how people really care to be a part of great server.

I'll try to give my best support, Guidelines, and will answer all your questions. It is really important for me. We do plan to stay for a very long time and I'm not planing to close the server if it doesn't start well. I'm worried more about the quality of the server then bringing people in.
    People will come if the quality meets their expectations and that's the goal. There are some major issues , like stun rate, and other "unfixable" things in 1299. Trust me I'm not going to leave it as is. I'll try to find ways around it. If you actually dig into the server , you will find out that everything is possible, just not in ordinary way. So we will try to improvise and bring something to a new level.

I'm aware of most game issues and as soon as I get myself from "typical" high priority [must be done] work I will have more time for something else.

Ok so we are closer and closer to the official. A lot of work being done anstill much in progress.

This is anouncment to let you guys know that Exp rates has been turned on, everyone's level has been set to 50. We need to test the exp system and we decided to do it in last 3 days of Beta. Aproximate time to reach 72 is 1.5 -2 days. All high class monsters drop Exp/Double Exp souls to help level up..

*Class/Gender/Nation Change fully functional on the panel.
    * Gluttonites Defence was reduced
    * Dark Stone Damage were reduced
    * Fixed a lot of improper drops in abyss
    * Fixed in game premium usage overlap. Using it will remove old premium and apply new.

We still have our Share event going and a lot of people have already won premiums.

Day 6 started and new winners will be announced! Share + like + tag 5 friends!

What we are working on now:

* Implementing Visible +/- change in ranking for Monthly and Global. Users will see how much they went up and how much they went down evertime rankings updates.
    * Adding Equipment check for Class change.
    UltimatePvP likes this.

Ok was going to give it up, but some kind guy explain me things there, well im waiting for official
    Last edited by SacruM; 02-11-2017 at 11:17 AM.
    deadhealer1 likes this.

Sorry to hear. The upgrade rates actually one of the highest among Myko Servers. From the first day there were 2 increases, it was done because we saw a lot of burn and no joy. Right now, all you need is a buddy , you can pretty much get all the gear you need. Players who reached top 5 on both sides , playing from the start of beta and they are pretty active therefore taking 5 top spots.

There are plenty of spots to get items even if you are alone. Glutton it's were added so people that prefer to play solo , we're able to gear up. They have best drops among other monsters on the server.

We did ale announcements that we will decrease levels on the last 3 days of the beta. This is done to test out our exp system.
    However if you wanted to be rewarded, there are just too many ways.

We have Top 5 of each nation, we have 20 most active bug reporters that will get kc rewards. We have Facebook share event that is still going and can easily gain you premium. All you need to do is share like and tag 5 friends in the comments. If you take a closer look you will see many people did share and many won.

There will be kc gained in game. There will be some very nice graphic preferences like you have not seen in any server. There will be all possible events and they all will work. Plus we are in the development of designing new Vs event.

New vs event will be based on Beta and win. You would need to bet an item for both sides must be same item. You will need to vs and the winner will take both items. Everything done by agreement. Available in many options. 1v1, 2vs2, 4vs4, 8 vs 8.

All we need is your support, we can't make game changing decisions based on one player assumptions. However we consider everyone's opinion and we try to deliver best outcome of our work. I personally look for every bug, error, improper working systems.

We are still going through shaping. So hold your breath and your hopes and we will bring you what you desire.

Streaming list on panel
    Requirements
    *+150 Fallow's
    *not advertise other servers on streaming.

Active streamers will get Knight cash =)
    Waiting for you...
    deadhealer1 likes this.

Islioon down. Nice Job Graveyard

UltimatePvP likes this.

Continue....

Hello Dear players, as beta came to and end, it is time for us to announce beta winners and rewards.
    Before Beta we made Announcement about who will get the rewards.

User Ranked 1 gets - 2k Kc + trina
    Karus: 7seven7
    ElMorad:PainIsComingForYou

User Ranked 2 gets - 1.8k Kc
    Karus:Oro
    ElMorad:GrowMaster

User Ranked 3 gets - 1.6k kc
    Karus:GHORION
    Elmorad: Original

User Ranked 4 gets - 1.4k kc
    Karus: Hellingram
    Elmorad: Skrew

User Ranked 5 gets - 1.2k kc
    Karus: Raza
    Elmorad: SexyMurder

Top 5 Ranked Priests will get 500kc Each.

1.iNIEZAPOMINAJKA
    2.Outkast
    3.GGImpact
    4.Pepin
    5.Subay

Most 10 Active forum helpers, to help find any problems, bugs, anything that needs rework. Will get 500 kc each.

1.Skrew
    2.Sylvestor
    3.ggimpact
    4.TheV
    5.GhostOfPain
    6.R4mpagE
    7.AssLikeThat
    8.7seven7
    9.mykurwa
    10.DevilKenny

People Who won 10 days of Gold Premium when participating in Share event!

Steve Nash

Kamil Ryś

Marcin Korwel

Mateusz Łukasz Opoka

Przemysław Kajzer

Aytaç Güntaç

Arthur Wojcik

Michał Kubik

Remzi Özcan

Uğur Özdemir

Batuhan Yılmaz

Hüseyin Koç

Umutcan Tut

Dawid Racinowski

Julien Bazaar

Congratulations! Please, people with this names, send me a private messege on Facebook with your Account ID and Email to claim your reward when the official starts.

I also wanted to thank you all for helping us out so much on the bug report issue. There was a lot of things reported and most of it was fixed. It was great support from you. We will try our bets to not let you down. Great job everyone and congrats :P

Official Will start on Friday the 17th of the February on 2017. Hope to see everyone there.

Last edited by deadhealer1; 02-14-2017 at 09:48 PM.

Annoucing official rewards:

Players Who reach first 200,000 National Points will win $100 on Both Nations. You will Receive reward on Western Union or PayPal.

Leader of a first Clan that will Will CSW will win $100.(Only works for first clan and nation) You will Recieve reward on Western Union or PayPal.

CSW Will start on 3rd of March Saturday.( Date could be changed, if so will announce on forum)
    Nation Transfer will be disabled Untill Both Nations Reach 200k Np.
    Last edited by deadhealer1; 02-15-2017 at 12:09 AM.
    UltimatePvP likes this.

See you, 02/17/17 GMT +1 17:00
    SacruM and deadhealer1 like this.

Less than 9 hours

Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    10-23-2018, 04:51 PM
  2. Hits: 70
    08-29-2018, 11:27 AM