Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
Like Tree291Likes

Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019]

This is a discussion on Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; JanekBack is a 17 yearold kid , server will be up for a week , and then fallen down . ...
Page: 2

JanekBack is a 17 yearold kid , server will be up for a week , and then fallen down . He tried to open about 2 servers but all the fallen , server no worth to play . I do not recommend these administrators and server

KO Graphic Designer Senior Member Devilmody's Avatar

Bro PLEASE stop stealing original artworks to get sample, be original, draw your own shit, make your own design, DON'T STEAL.
    I won't troll this topic, It's a fresh server I won't do this but this server's Artworks are too... so you know what I mean Devilmoody, I won't warn you anymore. I did not help these guys cause of having no time but If you got paid; you don't deserve it.

Here is what I mean; I can show alot like this from Devilmoody.
    First Dont Even call ur self GFXER since u Dont even know how to use Layers
    2nd : seems like u crying coz i get the work that u was willing to take :O sorry for that Noob
    3rd : its not ur business where i take my resources and u dont even know who i made that Logo for or how much it takes
    and ^_^ btw i have checked ur great topic in GFX section Should i remind u that all ur Shirty Photoshop result never relate to ko ?

Can tell me why u are using WOW char and Layout in KO ?! u didnt even brother to Hide WOW char or replace them with KO ones !

Anyway its points less to deal with someone like u Have fun

and about this server u can ask Admin what i have done for them
    and why u didnt talk about there logo did i steal it 2 :O oh no i dont its mine ^_^
    be4 u start war know who u deal with and my work proofs and u can shut the fuck up and have real life
    Last edited by Devilmody; 12-03-2016 at 07:14 AM.
    deadhealer1 likes this.

Global-myko Senior Member deadhealer1's Avatar

Well for whatever reason you guys decide to post it in my topic I will never understand I can only guess its for competition reasons. Our server is not even on BETA stage, its long way untill that. There is one owner of the server that is Paying for Dedicated Platform, Paying for Work of other people is ME. I work with a lot of smart and very talanted people that see big future in the server. I know how to work with people, and I know how to let them become more of what they are, show themselves through their interest and passions, through their work. I've seen their job and I'm very happy with who I have the pleasure to work. Devil Mody, and JanekBack are my people and I take full Responsibility for their work at my server. They are great people when it comes to real work. They are not the only once who I work with. If you are for some reason have your personal problem with any of these people please take it to the ARENA, or better Move your discussions about this to another Category of the Forum. I thank you and Wish you all the luck.

PS: By the Way, I'm still looking for people, that Think they can put their effort or have some ideas for the server, people who wona be heard and invest something into th Private server comunity, somethig that doesnt exist anywhere, I will listen to these people and Invest if needed.

All the people that believe in us will see great server, uniqe server, big future.

*Some Updates.

* We Are currently Testing all in game balance in PK, that includes --

* Tower Damage

* Skill Damage Between Players

* Damage of Npcs.

* Making sure every skill works as clock.

* Creating New Uniqe Events

* Creating new Economy system and fun way of getting to 72.

* Creating a New and better Forum for easier serfing

* Designing better ingame and Panel features thanks to our Development

Actually Much more... But Im trying to keep a big chunk goodies for a big Update post.

What you see now, is nothing near what you will see even at when half work is done.

Thank you all again, and thanks for support.

Thanks to Mody for this peace of Art.

Last edited by deadhealer1; 12-04-2016 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilmody View Post
    First Dont Even call ur self GFXER since u Dont even know how to use Layers
    2nd : seems like u crying coz i get the work that u was willing to take :O sorry for that Noob
    3rd : its not ur business where i take my resources and u dont even know who i made that Logo for or how much it takes
    and ^_^ btw i have checked ur great topic in GFX section Should i remind u that all ur Shirty Photoshop result never relate to ko ?

Can tell me why u are using WOW char and Layout in KO ?! u didnt even brother to Hide WOW char or replace them with KO ones !

Anyway its points less to deal with someone like u Have fun

and about this server u can ask Admin what i have done for them
    and why u didnt talk about there logo did i steal it 2 :O oh no i dont its mine ^_^
    be4 u start war know who u deal with and my work proofs and u can shut the fuck up and have real life
    1- I don't know even know these guys here on this topic like server owner etc. They tried to contact me VIA pm; I don't even Answer one of them, the other one added me on Skype (deadhealer) but blocked by me cause I don't have time to make something for KO; I don't need that 10 or 20$, I already make tons of stuff.
    2- You are really stealing whole stuff from Deviantart, It's really easy to see, you already understand me enough. That's what I can see
    3- If you ready my Topic here on ko4life; you gonna see where I take stuffs from and what's the real design or ready-to-use objects.
    4- I don't even call myself a designer cause of making KO stuffs, but If you ready my topic once more; you gonna see what kind of players confirmed Artworks from me.
    5- Here is a fresh Screen shot, with a Red line, It's nuff to see.

6- Logo is the only shit that must be Unique in any sector. You are taking alot stuff from Another Designer Artwork and calling yourself Designer right, without any notice, god. Everyone here on this forum already know what Iam trying to tell you.

* I'm glad I didnt use ColdWind, this person let him self ignore other people, without a word why he didnt want to do any graphics. I guess That is the reason I went to different Graphic designer and he already made good chunk of money.

So to continue on my topic We just finished Cure/Buff Npc and hace placed it in CZ/Eslant/Luferson/Elmorad/Moradon ^^ it will be an extra feature for premium users not considering swift.

Generator

There is a Lot a lot of minor development is going on right now, at this moment we testing, PUS, and Events

And Colony Zone

Last edited by deadhealer1; 12-04-2016 at 11:00 AM.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deadhealer1 View Post
    * I'm glad I didnt use ColdWind, this person let him self ignore other people, without a word why he didnt want to do any graphics. I guess That is the reason I went to different Graphic designer and he already made good chunk of money.
    Oh I didn't know that you can't refuse.
    I don't see why he needs to justify why he refused you.
    And also this looks like waste of time :P
    And if this is ran by janeckback then be careful, he has opened~10 servers for $$$ and then close week or 2 later
    ChackaLackaBoom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer;3273434[COLOR=#00ff00
    ][/COLOR]Oh I didn't know that you can't refuse.

And if this is ran by janeckback then be careful, he has opened~10 servers for $$$ and then close week or 2 later
    *ColdWind needs to at least answer it, as he make a post in my topic that he would like to do some work, and where he asked to add him on skype. I think it would be a good reason to answer atleast to a person that you gave your skype to and aksed to do some work.

Thank you for your comments, the competition is great, and I see why. By the way, Janek could not make a dime of his servers, as his Pus never worked. Server is not run by one person we have a big team, and every person does its own job that HE can do best

To all the people that Do want to see a great server, server that will Last years, under my supervision, and not only in one version, I do thank you and hope to see you all soon.
    Last edited by deadhealer1; 12-04-2016 at 10:55 AM.

KO Graphic Designer Senior Member Devilmody's Avatar

1- I don't know even know these guys here on this topic like server owner etc. They tried to contact me VIA pm; I don't even Answer one of them, the other one added me on Skype (deadhealer) but blocked by me cause I don't have time to make something for KO; I don't need that 10 or 20$, I already make tons of stuff.
    2- You are really stealing whole stuff from Deviantart, It's really easy to see, you already understand me enough. That's what I can see
    3- If you ready my Topic here on ko4life; you gonna see where I take stuffs from and what's the real design or ready-to-use objects.
    4- I don't even call myself a designer cause of making KO stuffs, but If you ready my topic once more; you gonna see what kind of players confirmed Artworks from me.
    5- Here is a fresh Screen shot, with a Red line, It's nuff to see.
    6- Logo is the only shit that must be Unique in any sector. You are taking alot stuff from Another Designer Artwork and calling yourself Designer right, without any notice, god. Everyone here on this forum already know what Iam trying to tell you.

Hmm for the sake of the Server topic i am not gona answer this here ^_^ but lets have fun on ur topic m8

deadhealer1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post

@Server Owner

This is the reason of blocking you and your buddy/server staff
    ChackaLackaBoom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldwind View Post
    @Server Owner

This is the reason of blocking you and your buddy/server staff

Well whatever makes you happy, life goes one and so does the server. We dont make anyone on the server to stay. We do our work, we show to people, and they come to us if they see interest in us. I bring a lot of people to my server to do work for me, and I treat them well. I dont lose anything by that, If someone doesnt want to get paid its their descision. Thanks for your answer and good luck.

~ Global Knight Online Team

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    It is kinda fun, how people still thinking a private server owners can make any $$$ from a server that run for a 1-2 weeks. I can't say what was the last time that any server promoted here on g4l survive for at least 1 week. I doubt anyone of these servers would have at least money back for their effort, hosting, files/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SirKaoS View Post
    It is kinda fun, how people still thinking a private server owners can make any $$$ from a server that run for a 1-2 weeks. I can't say what was the last time that any server promoted here on g4l survive for at least 1 week. I doubt anyone of these servers would have at least money back for their effort, hosting, files/etc.
    That's because the final product is garbage. You're speaking of english servers, turkish are making enough money.
    Also if people think they'll be offered free service with private servers they're wrong, money is part of it and team deserves
    to gain something out of it.
    deadhealer1 likes this.

Banned

Meh, I usually offer free services, as at one point in time everyone helped one another hence why development exploded for 12xx and look how far it has come.

But the whole, "It's so and so's server it will fail like the rest..." is not a right thing to say really, OSKO opened up several servers, all of which had a decent population but all would eventually end up "failing" in the end, all private servers come to a point in which they will die off, it is what it is. I do however wish this server luck!
    deadhealer1 and UltimatePvP like this.

Banned Member

Just launch it, stop dramas white people.
    UltimatePvP and deadhealer1 like this.

server really looks like good i can try this ^^ need more users .. seems like less ppl interested

Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    10-23-2018, 04:51 PM
  2. Hits: 70
    08-29-2018, 11:27 AM