Page 38 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
Like Tree291Likes

Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019]

This is a discussion on Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The Plasma Shard! "We are inside this plasma, and plasma is inside everything. It is incandescent in the sun, and ...
Page: 38

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

The Plasma Shard!

"We are inside this plasma, and plasma is inside everything. It is incandescent in the sun, and I am curious to know if you are able to stop orbiting yourself around it even for a second."

Are you ready?? The almighty !!!

The Quest!

Shard +5 ( No Elemental)

Tail Of Lesath

1 Bi-frost Scroll

20 Temple Mystery

20 Victorious Emblem of Bdw

20 Victorious Emblem of Juraid

100 Crystals

100 Crude Saphires

100 Opals

4000 Player Souls

2000 abyss Gems

Bi-Frost scroll(automated)

50 Ego

25 Ashitons

25 Glutt

25 Wrath

25 Sloth

5 Lust

5 Envy

5 Greed

The Reward:

UltimatePvP likes this.

Other Patch Notes

Patch Notes

Added Plasma Shard
    Added Plasma Shard Quest at Miralseth Npc Moradon
    Replaced Player Souls(bugged) with Knights Souls that you can buy more then 1 at a time.
    Added Feature to exchange all your Player Souls for Knight Souls at Boris [340.400] Moradon
    Fixed Kill-Gift event kill count overload.
    Increased Price of Blessed Scrolls
    Added Last Nation Standing Zone
    Increased Death Limit of Last Nation Standing to 10 before you get kicked out
    Increased Reward for Last Nation Standing (Blue Chest, Blue Gem, Fragment of Sloth, Silver Bar)
    UltimatePvP likes this.

Default Looking for someone to PM farm do whatever on my accr. Full geared priest and warrior

[QUOTE=Deadhealer;3302072]
    Other Patch Notes

Patch Notes

Added Plasma Shard
    Added Plasma Shard Quest at Miralseth Npc Moradon
    Replaced Player Souls(bugged) with Knights Souls that you can buy more then 1 at a time.
    Added Feature to exchange all your Player Souls for Knight Souls at Boris [340.400] Moradon
    Fixed Kill-Gift event kill count overload.
    Increased Price of Blessed Scrolls
    Added Last Nation Standing Zone
    Increased Death Limit of Last Nation Standing to 10 before you get kicked out
    Increased Reward for Last Nation Standing (Blue Chest, Blue Gem, Fragment of Sloth, Silver Bar)
    [/QUOT

Looking for someone to PM farm do whatever on my accr. Full geared priest and warrior. Mage coming soon.. and I mean full geared. PM me details

4000 players soul in empty server. LOL
    unles gm gives you the player souls

Firstly our apology for not being able to keep the server longer. We will try to do a better job on our re-launch.

Global Myko is again working to bring back the server. More stronger, more crazier and more fun. My name is Ilya and I am back. I will be trying to keep everyone updated twise 3 times a week before launch of once again BETA before re-launch. We are hoping to see everyone once again. So leave your comments, join our facebook, click those likes and we will see you soon again! I promise!
    In short, I will try to illustrate what I am aiming for on the re-launch.

1. We know these servers don't last long so... our goal is to be real and for this re-launch to have enough content for at-least 3 very active months. We are planing for 250 active players every day or more...
    2. Every suggestion that is given on our forum will be taken into an account! I review EVERY suggestion and based on that I will create our content.
    3. I still have resources from our first launch that help me a lot during preparation. I am using everything for the sake of server.
    4. Every donation made on our precious launch will be re-turned as Knight Cash on the upcoming re-launch. I want players to feel satisfied with that they have payed and some did pay a lot. At the same time this must not ruin the game nor leave me without any funds to run the server. The solution!!! We give out only 20% on first day of total donations to every player, after that everyday, you will recieve 5% of your total donations until the number reaches 100%. 80%/5 = 16 days. So by 17th day you should have 100% of your Knight Cash back if you donated.
    5. Level Cap will be 72.
    6. Like our page, spread the news, and stay tuned for updates. With love Global Myko.

Server Information

Server Version : V.1299
    Level Cap: 45 - 72
    Colony Zone : MyKo Colony Zone(Castle)
    Moradon: MyKo Grassy
    Style of the Server: Medium Farm/Medium Exp
    Starting Level: 1 (Master Disabled )
    Trade enabled in all zones.

Lots of Events.

In-game Features:

Instant In-Game Class Change(Mastered/Unmastered with Points Reset!)
    Instant In-Game Premium!
    Instant In-Game Gender Change!
    Free Restart/Reskill for all Users.

Upgrade failure are captured in Moradon chat only.
    Successful upgrades are captured in all zones.
    Most likely to have AFK'ers to be teleport ed to bowl to be killed.
    Anti-cheat, Anti TBL editing security measures. If you try to edit any skills in TBL , you will not be able to load into the game and will be disconnected automatically.[You are 0k to try.]
    True Low, Middle, High Class system like in ROFD or other higher versions.

Upgrade Rates Starts with +6.

Blessed upgrade scroll

* +1 > +2 = 100%
    * +2 > +3 = 100%
    * +3 > +4 = 85%
    * +4 > +5 = 60%
    * +5 > +6 = 35%
    *Closed* +6 > +7 = 13%
    *Closed* +7 > +8 =4%

Blessed upgrade scroll + Trina

* +1 > +2 = 100%
    * +2 > +3 = 100%
    * +3 > +4 = 100%
    * +4 > +5 = 100%
    * +5 > +6 = 49%
    *Closed* +6 > +7 = 23%
    *Closed* +7 > +8 = 8%

Upgrade Rates Starts with +7.

Middle Class upgrade scroll

Rates to be introduced later

Upgrade Rates Starts with +8.

Rates to be introduced later

Low Class upgrade scroll

- Global-Myko Team

Probation Senior Member

Up for a great server owner! I would Recommend Making Uniques harder to get on the next launch. We like to feel as though our items have alot of value so later on we can sell/trade them. Otherwise this server and the owners are the best! I rate this server a 8.5/10 Alot like projectKO accept very unique and thats what makes it better. UPPP!! UPPP!

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Up for a great server owner! I would Recommend Making Uniques harder to get on the next launch. We like to feel as though our items have alot of value so later on we can sell/trade them. Otherwise this server and the owners are the best! I rate this server a 8.5/10 Alot like projectKO accept very unique and thats what makes it better. UPPP!! UPPP!
    stfu u scammer. go to a runescape community pls.

@DaSinister

Kevin, or what your name is..

You should not sitting here and post on forum, you really need help man..

This guy is just a big fucking junkie guys, We played a lot together and we were sitting for 6-10 hours everyday playing different servers and he talked about his life, he was paid 5k dollar / month and he told our clan 2 different stories about what kind of work he had. This is just a hint of what kind of psycho this is.

So, to be able to donate for the last private server we played you needed a account on Klassgame. I made a account and donated. He asked me if i could help him if he sended me money and i gave him the ESN codes and i said yes, He sended me like 300 usd total in the last 2 months and i gave him ESN codes for that money.. He was actually a kinda good guy. He just had a litle bit to much self confidence but except that he was actually kinda friendly. He kept sending me money and i gave him the codes just like the agreement. 1 day he was just gone, no discord not online at the server anymore and when i should help a clan mate to donate i realized that this junkie recharged back "his" money and i got a negative balance on my paypal.

I called Paypal office in my country and they said i should send them all evidence i had and after that i started to email this retard on his email which he had register to his paypal account as well. It was here i understood he was a big fucking retard. There is a long conversation between me and him and the link is just 1 of 10 emials he sended me. I print screened all email he sended me and here is one of the emails i also sended to paypal (Link below). After a few days Paypal finally cancel the case and i got my paypal ballance to even. He said he "cancel" the fight on email to me but he loss the case.. This is probably not the first time or last time this junkie have done this.

As you see in his post above (DaSinister) he played for the clan UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ and his nickname was: HardCoreKillah. (If someone know where i can reach the other members of UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ and tell them the story i would appreciate that.
    He is also known as: EmptyPockets. His Paypal email is: [email protected]
    He says his name is Kevin, and he is living somewhere in the US.

https://ibb.co/kqXkyp
    https://ibb.co/hhNcdp - This one is the last mail he sended me like 20 days ago

Just enjoy the reading US_Deadhealer..

Best Regards.
    IGetOwnedI
    chire likes this.

That guy scammed me on usko too few years ago on c west/diez i cant remeber exactly

seems like nice1

Quote Originally Posted by IGetOwnedI View Post
    @DaSinister

This guy is just a big fucking junkie guys, We played a lot together and we were sitting for 6-10 hours everyday playing different servers and he talked about his life, he was paid 5k dollar / month and he told our clan 2 different stories about what kind of work he had. This is just a hint of what kind of psycho this is.

So, to be able to donate for the last private server we played you needed a account on Klassgame. I made a account and donated. He asked me if i could help him if he sended me money and i gave him the ESN codes and i said yes, He sended me like 300 usd total in the last 2 months and i gave him ESN codes for that money.. He was actually a kinda good guy. He just had a litle bit to much self confidence but except that he was actually kinda friendly. He kept sending me money and i gave him the codes just like the agreement. 1 day he was just gone, no discord not online at the server anymore and when i should help a clan mate to donate i realized that this junkie recharged back "his" money and i got a negative balance on my paypal.

I called Paypal office in my country and they said i should send them all evidence i had and after that i started to email this retard on his email which he had register to his paypal account as well. It was here i understood he was a big fucking retard. There is a long conversation between me and him and the link is just 1 of 10 emials he sended me. I print screened all email he sended me and here is one of the emails i also sended to paypal (Link below). After a few days Paypal finally cancel the case and i got my paypal ballance to even. He said he "cancel" the fight on email to me but he loss the case.. This is probably not the first time or last time this junkie have done this.

As you see in his post above (DaSinister) he played for the clan UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ and his nickname was: HardCoreKillah. (If someone know where i can reach the other members of UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ and tell them the story i would appreciate that.

Best Regards.
    IGetOwnedI
    Sad. Tbh he's not even a real Undez clan member, we don't know who this guy is.
    Last server we played was on Ionia and Europa with the real one.
    Even Razor could confirm it since he was part of it.

But everyone left, noone is really playing anymore since a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by IGetOwnedI View Post
    @DaSinister

Best Regards.
    IGetOwnedI
    thats impressive. how did u manage to find him?

CMO

Have many turkish ? Player ?

When we launched about 60% was Turkish community.

Any idea on a date?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    10-23-2018, 04:51 PM
  2. Hits: 70
    08-29-2018, 11:27 AM