Page 41 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Like Tree291Likes

Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019]

This is a discussion on Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Ragnar I really have hopes on this server,but i checked the forum and theres 38 registered users...that ...
Page: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    I really have hopes on this server,but i checked the forum and theres 38 registered users...that didnt give me hopes.
    Did you advertise it?I would recommend to start doing so,turkish forums etc,you need an active server in order to survive..
    This isint the first launch, it never had 38 online lol, calm down its that type of pessimism that ruins it for others, forum hardly represents the actual players

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    I really have hopes on this server,but i checked the forum and theres 38 registered users...that didnt give me hopes.
    Did you advertise it?I would recommend to start doing so,turkish forums etc,you need an active server in order to survive..
    I didnt even register on forum neither did my clannies and we r like 8-10 players so dont look it like that . Let`s give it a try .

Just try Ilya a doing great job, on the last global ko we had 250-300 user online on peak hours.
    @Ragnar checking user on new forum is not good idea.
    PS: last forum it had hundreds of user (It was the engine MYBB or PHP Przemo, now it is IPB.)

Good luck, i can safely recommend the server

I dont check registered users on forums to play the server,was just pointing it out,ill give a try anyways.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

So we managed to fix staff damage differences for mages. Now it will really matter which staff you are using and how elemental damage distributed. If we manage to fix elemental rings and how they affect magic damage , it will be big breakthrough! Stay tuned...

As as for everything else, we want to bring a fun server and try to break free into a lasting server. We do put a lot of effort and thanks everyone who is helping us with that!
    Pure and Ching like this.

Official Client has been uploaded. You can download it from here or on our forums from here.

Continuing our work... I can proudly announce that Elemental Rings have been fixed. Also, elemental damage from staffs attributes to damage that you are dealing with. If you, for example, have Selfname staff +7 and use Fire skills, the damage will be added as fire magic skill damage, and so for Ice and Light. The Higher + your rings the more attributed damage you will do. As far as I remember when I played Diez, this is how it was. Mages with +2 frs kicked everyone's but.

Last but not least! Clan Wars is almost done as well.
    ra3boob10 likes this.

One more day!! Hope to see you all there!
    Deadhealer likes this.

how long will the beta last for?

Official Beta Will Last 1 week. After that, you may stay if you wish and continue play until the server will go down for Official preparations. However, rewards will be given out by the end of 1 Week.

Hi,

Any estimated hour of beta launch?

Chinga,i didnt mean 38 online users,i was talkking about forum registered users

bcs forum is another than last idiot they easy got 400+ ppl and u check forum status ppl if they up again new forum ? xD

There are about an hour left for beta. Please try to recover your old accounts. If you forgot your secret pass , you can write me here or our forum.global-myko.net. You would need to provide your email and ID.

Beta Online.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    10-23-2018, 04:51 PM
  2. Hits: 70
    08-29-2018, 11:27 AM