Page 49 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
Like Tree291Likes

Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019]

This is a discussion on Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Stages Changes for new start! Stage 1 Level: 65 Master: Off Events On: Border Defense War, Chaos Battle, Lunar War ...
Page: 49

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Stages Changes for new start!

Stage 1

Level: 65

Master: Off

Events On: Border Defense War, Chaos Battle, Lunar War,LNS

Start : 26.04.2019 19:00 GMT+2

Upgrade: High-Class +6 Max

Upgrade: Middle-Class +7 Max

Upgrade: Low-Class +7 Max

Stage 2

Level: 68

Master: On

Events On: Border Defense War, Chaos Battle, Lunar War, Forgotten Temple, Snow War

Start : 29.04.2019 19:00 GMT+2

Upgrade: High-Class +7 Max

Upgrade: Middle-Class +7 Max

Upgrade: Low-Class +8 Max

Additions: Old Chaos Stone will be added to 6:00 to Bowl. Monsters spawned from this stone will drop Old Uniques that you can compound into real. Tower Watcher will be added to Colony Zone spawn locations.

Stage 3

Level: 70

Events On: Border Defense War, Chaos Battle, Lunar War, Forgotten Temple, Clan War, Bifrost, CSW

Start : 03.05.2019 19:00 GMT+2

Upgrade: Middle-Class +8 Max

(Eslant Bosses Added to Chaos Stone)

(Elemental rings open for all classes)

Additions: High-Class Items will be added to the drops.

Stage 4 Final

Level: 72

Events On: Border Defense War, Chaos Battle, Lunar War, Forgotten Temple, Clan War, Bifrost, CSW, Juraid Mountain, LNS

Start : 05.05.2019 19:00 GMT+2

End: Never!

Upgrade: Middle-Class +8 Max

Additions: Black Chitins added to Tower Watchers, Eslant Bosses.

Black Chitin Voucher added to Colony Zone monsters.
    Ching likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KnightOnlinePlayer View Post
    Who translated your soacs? Half of it is turkish, and a lot of grammar mistakes like ''endend'' instead of ended' and so on.

Dunno why you merged with BazingaKO, i feel Janek was gg.
    thank you for good word about me.
    To make the database most fix, it was really a lot of hours
    But i hope global ko will have good times like last lunch with me
    Edit
    It was great time to make it success and see a lot of player has been happy of support.
    Thank for remember about me
    Deadhealer likes this.

Share, Like, bring new people! There we go! Goal is 300+ users for our launch!

Most stable, most balanced 12xx Server that you will find out there! Prepare!

Also, Join our Facebook Group!

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Who translated your soacs? Half of it is turkish, and a lot of grammar mistakes like ''endend'' instead of ended' and so on.

Dunno why you merged with BazingaKO, i feel Janek was gg.
    It's not a merge with Bazinga. My brother co-owner of Bazinga, is working with Ilya on this project. My brother has extremely vast knowledge of anything about the game setup from database work, to source edits even, to complete secure server side setup. What most of you still can't to understand is need and demand in KO private scene. Everyone can open their server nowadays. There is the same amount of servers than players playing nowadays. Problem is getting population to play your server today. Even if you manage to get it, it won't last for to long. Turks will come and play your server, but will quit fast and join another turkish server most likely, because they are server hoppers. English community is to small to fill up 1 server in PSKO scene. Even big turkish servers like osko, darkko, yourko, deathko, homeko world. They will go for max of 2 months before relaunch and they have 500 - 1000 players on launches. Why they die out? It's not because of poor advertise or poor branding, or lack of admin activity. It's because players like fresh beginnings and they know they will play max 1-2 months on a server before they will try a new one.

Global is currently the most secure myko server and most likely also most advanced development wise at the moment. It's not about concept or content anymore, it's about player's mentality to hop servers. High populated turkish server don't go half in details in content development and class balance as Global did but people still play it however for a relatively short while but they do none the less
    Deadhealer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Global is currently the most secure myko server and most likely also most advanced development wise at the moment.
    Can you explain this a little ? Again,I loved the server,I played it until the end,but this statement makes no sense to me. I've played other myko servers where stuff actually works. Not going to mention any names here,but there is one right now that most of the people from ko4life are playing. UI is perfect. Questing is perfect. All the timed events like chaos war,juraid,ft,etc,are perfect. Why on Global you have to equip dual weapons like daggers to actually be able to attack,if its the most developed server out there. Why are your visual armors gryphon/valks/etc being imported as scrolls that you can use to morph the armors and not as actual valks that you put onto your char and get different bonuses ? Why you rebirth items don't even glow on and off,but just get a shade brighter compared to regular armors ? Million other things.

As someone already mentioned,there are so many grammar mistakes,just makes the thing look unprofessional.
    Deadhealer likes this.

Hey, all your why’s I’ll answer with 1 statement, Decerto!!!

It is like this , because it is 12xx version !!!! Haha ) I didn’t say it is most stable Ko version in general I said 12xx!!!!

Ps: it is what it is about grammar. ( not everyone from my previous team were fluent in English mother grammar )

But hey , we know about it and we will make corrections!

With our plan goal for this launch 300+ we will do a lot of advertisements!

If you are planing to play on our server here is how you can help!!

go to this link, make an account on each of forum listed in threee and bump topics as many times a day as you can!!

https://forum.global-myko.net/index....lleme-konular/

thanks in return!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    It's not a merge with Bazinga. My brother co-owner of Bazinga, is working with Ilya on this project. My brother has extremely vast knowledge of anything about the game setup from database work, to source edits even, to complete secure server side setup. What most of you still can't to understand is need and demand in KO private scene. Everyone can open their server nowadays. There is the same amount of servers than players playing nowadays. Problem is getting population to play your server today. Even if you manage to get it, it won't last for to long. Turks will come and play your server, but will quit fast and join another turkish server most likely, because they are server hoppers. English community is to small to fill up 1 server in PSKO scene. Even big turkish servers like osko, darkko, yourko, deathko, homeko world. They will go for max of 2 months before relaunch and they have 500 - 1000 players on launches. Why they die out? It's not because of poor advertise or poor branding, or lack of admin activity. It's because players like fresh beginnings and they know they will play max 1-2 months on a server before they will try a new one.

Global is currently the most secure myko server and most likely also most advanced development wise at the moment. It's not about concept or content anymore, it's about player's mentality to hop servers. High populated turkish server don't go half in details in content development and class balance as Global did but people still play it however for a relatively short while but they do none the less
    Its probablly the staff members/admins that matters for a good server. Noone likes craps and bs random non sense posts or false advertisment / putting blame on other things or people.

Its probablly the staff members/admins that matters for a good server. Noone likes craps and bs random non sense posts or false advertisment / putting blame on other things or people.
    I work on Global KO as a developer due to my knowledge and mobility, it is in no way my server, so don't get confused, but I am proud of deadhealer for working so passionately. I get tasks, I realize them, simple. I've been hired and worked for multiple servers, coding EVTs, supplying add-ons and whatnot, If i have something to offer I'll offer it and it is none of your business where my time is invested, so stop with your 5 year old butthurtness.

You seem to shit talk me for some reason, yet I don't know who you are. I don't get involved in G4L drama nor do you see me commenting on provocations. I get a task, I code it and I deliver up to Global KO Team expectations, yet you still seem to have some sort of agenda from Bazinga KO. For some reason it bothers you that I develop for a project yet I don't know who you even are and you don't even know how many servers I've helped in the past with exploits, which is also none of your business. You surely seem to shit talk a lot under your incognito "KnightOnlinePlayer" name, yet no one has any clues what in-game nick you play under, in fact I doubt you even played Global KO, but if you did, feel free to share you nick with us.

I'm sure you are one of those people who come into a server post to stir shit up despite even trying the server.

Quite honestly, I can't be bothered what your opinion is, I know where my place is with Global KO Team, I will support deadhealer's server with my knowledge as long as he wish to have me working for him and I will stand by his project as a developer beacuse deadhealer is a great guy in general and I like supporting him. There is no such thing as bad publicity, so feel free to comment and express yourself as much as you wish be it constructive or not, it still keeps us bumped on the top ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Can you explain this a little ? Again,I loved the server,I played it until the end,but this statement makes no sense to me. I've played other myko servers where stuff actually works. Not going to mention any names here,but there is one right now that most of the people from ko4life are playing. UI is perfect. Questing is perfect. All the timed events like chaos war,juraid,ft,etc,are perfect. Why on Global you have to equip dual weapons like daggers to actually be able to attack,if its the most developed server out there. Why are your visual armors gryphon/valks/etc being imported as scrolls that you can use to morph the armors and not as actual valks that you put onto your char and get different bonuses ? Why you rebirth items don't even glow on and off,but just get a shade brighter compared to regular armors ? Million other things.

As someone already mentioned,there are so many grammar mistakes,just makes the thing look unprofessional.
    The grammar mistakes are from the previous guy deadhealer worked with, his English is so broken that everything he translated to English looks like a total retard was translating it, which is why I'll go over everything to have the English corrected accordingly.

The server you are mentioning runs a different game engine, it is higher version, but has it's own drawbacks, there are many issues needing work with that version but overall it's a solid project. The damages are unbalanced, the events often bug, ice doesn't slow mobs properly, archer combo doesn't work accordingly, range archer skills have issue with failing, so on and so forth, but it also have benefits with certain perks such as cospre items and overall feeling of new engine. By no means am I shit talking the project, I just know first hand beacuse I have exactly the same files (SOACS v1977), so I know pluses and minuses, nonetheless, very impressive for a private server.

If you are not a developer, you will not understand what is supported by which specific engine, so it's understandable you wonder about certain things. Higher version allows such cospre features and rebirth, which you have seen on my own server as well (ROFD Project) and on the server you are mentioning. The engine Global KO runs is ver. 1299 and the engine you mentioned runs on v1977 (same engine I had), you can see by the gameplay that it feels like a higher version engine, with just re-worked UI, which it is. Once again, higher game engine is a solid project and if deadhealer would want to pursue the higher engine version he could, but he prefers to work with the older engine (v1299) as it has overall less issues and bigger flexibility personally for him, so hopefully that sums it up, but to put it simple real rebirth and real cospre is not possible in 12xx engine which is why you see it as scrolls, but it is possible in higher engine. If it would be possible, you can be certain that you'd see it, but it's not, so each engine has it's perks and limitations.

As for now, Global KO is the first server which actually has the new anti-cheat security coded for him, which completly stops archer KOXP and has a movement handler rewritten as well, making the movement of players on his server much smoother and also security wise, he is now very competitive against other SOACS servers which runs outdated SOACS or simply cracked ones. It's those little things that eventually adds up to overall better stability

Hopefully this sums it up for you just overall to have a bit better understanding ^^

----------------------------------------
    And just a PS for everyone having problem with re-launch: If deadhealer wishes to re-launch the server due to insufficient count and gather feedback from community which suggested quite a few nice things such as Decerto and others did to actually contribute something, it is really his choice, his time and his money. And it is your choice as a players whether you'll play it or not, and so far it seemed that majority of English community wasn't here to show the support anyway but is very fast to judge with "OH OMG ANOTHER SERVER WTF", but it really isn't gonna change anything I always stand behind the fact that re-launch is always a better choice then having an empty server. You can comment all you want and speculate why the server is empty, but obviously untill you actually run a server, you don't know shit. I know first hand how market behaves, what logic players have and how support and demand works here, so I don't need "unknown soldiers" to lecture me about the user count issue who literally don't even remotely know anything about running a server, I know it all to well and so does deadhealer ^^
    Deadhealer, Decerto and Pure like this.

Yeah.... I'll come back on launch anyway.
    And btw i was probably top 1 warrior gear wise and now gotta wait a week again.

Just do what u can maybe it can work.

Yeah.... I'll come back on launch anyway.
    And btw i was probably top 1 warrior gear wise and now gotta wait a week again.

Just do what u can maybe it can work.
    As always, I will complete all the tasks that are given to me as per deadhealer vision.
    Looking forward to see you again, under which nick did you play and under which nick can we expect you again?

I disagree with that, look at zonemyko team they are complete shit that offer 0 support to their players and their servers always seems to be one of the most populated ones, its a matter of luck and the players you actually attract to your server

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    I disagree with that, look at zonemyko team they are complete shit that offer 0 support to their players and their servers always seems to be one of the most populated ones, its a matter of luck and the players you actually attract to your server
    Shit support to players?I think you played another server,ive had 2 issues so far,both resolved within few hours,so please go bash something else dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Shit support to players?I think you played another server,ive had 2 issues so far,both resolved within few hours,so please go bash something else dumbass.
    Ill say how shit it is as much as i want, i have always play that server and ghost is a useless admin that never helps when real problems show up.issues go farther than just helping with money problems, but actually ingame support Seems i touched a nerve eh buddy? First you pm me with a shit offer for items i sold months ago and now you cry cause i speak the truth go away kid

Global-myko Senior Member deadhealer1's Avatar

I don’t really support blaming any other servers besides mine in my topic. So I would like to kindly ask you both, to either take this conversation to the correct place to the specified server or to a personal conversation. Thanks in advance!

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    10-23-2018, 04:51 PM
  2. Hits: 70
    08-29-2018, 11:27 AM