Page 43 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Like Tree291Likes

Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019]

This is a discussion on Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There are 15 minutes before Official Beta starts up! Don't miss your chance to win rewards for official!...
Page: 43

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

There are 15 minutes before Official Beta starts up!

Don't miss your chance to win rewards for official!

If anyone need help, with game or forum, please contact me either here or on forum. Forum.global-myko.net

DO NOT CONTACT me on facebook. They blocked me 3 days.

that beta much worse than pre-beta... 30 ppl online ? skilled fails , starter items is sux... better start in 0 loosers with macro staying in fll hp with 5 targets good luck ;]

Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfShazzz View Post
    that beta much worse than pre-beta... 30 ppl online ? skilled fails , starter items is sux... better start in 0 loosers with macro staying in fll hp with 5 targets good luck ;]
    You could have just said, I don't like your server, than shiting all over . Seems as you are serving a purpose for something else.

We have not received any reports on bugs, fails or anything that you mention. It was probably the best start we had , especially for a beta.
    Last edited by Deadhealer; 03-29-2019 at 08:51 PM.

Farming chitin pieces from vouchers is more than a retarded idea.I mean you have to kill LITERALLY over 100 apos/trolls/stones whatever,for 100 vouchers (its not 100% droprate),which gets you ONE PAULDRON +1,and considering your upgrade rates,you are more than likely to burn it going +5,unless you buy trina ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Farming chitin pieces from vouchers is more than a retarded idea.I mean you have to kill LITERALLY over 100 apos/trolls/stones whatever,for 100 vouchers (its not 100% droprate),which gets you ONE PAULDRON +1,and considering your upgrade rates,you are more than likely to burn it going +5,unless you buy trina ofc.
    Everything that you stated here is correct, besides one thing. You will need to get 100 Vouchers for Pauldron, 75 for Pads, 50 for Helmet, 35 for Boots and Gloves. Drop rate is about 50%. The only wrong, you cannot buy trina because we dont sell them in Pus and never will.

We never said we were a pk server

Yeah,but honestly,how much better are black chitins over regular chitins ? So,imagine telling someone that he has to kill over 100 golems just to drop one piece of chitin ?

Global-myko Senior Member deadhealer1's Avatar

You will be surprised , but + 7 black or Red chitin has stats of a +8 regular chitin stat wise + additional 5 health and if you add a reverse buff, it will gain 1 defense. So yes, it worth it

i wouldnt be surprised,since you could probably farm 10 regular chitin pieces for each piece of black.+7 is 18% anyway,so might as well go for +8 with regular. Feel me ? I farmed few pieces of black paper "chitin" and 3 of them burned to +4 haha...so there go hours of farming. Also never mind the thousand of ladder points i had to chuck out for them.

Global-myko Senior Member deadhealer1's Avatar

I feel you, however I must say , if you consider yourself an experienced player then you would never burn something that you would not have a back up for. I understand that you wish to try to invest time, and see a result based on the time you invested which is completely fair. However every game, every private server has its risks. When you do risk , it is wise to think for both outcome and proceed based on information that you possess.

Ok, I got 3 peace’s of black chitin +4. Let me take a look at upgrade rates ... uhmmmm ok . I like the rates. What if I burn them? Hmmmmm... probably gona gona go to a forum and tell deadhealer his rates suck ... yeah.. that’s what I am gona do...

Ok, I got 3 peace’s of black chitin and I want to make it +5. There is a high possibility that it will suceed... though I’m not sure because there is a chance of fail ... I can’t let them burn.. I’ll keep them till I find some more just to make sure I’ll get atlesst , one peace. I’ll combavk tomorrow and dedicate a little more time to get another 3 peace’s.
    I enjoy farming sometimes anyway , better safe then sorry ...

here is 2 concepts which most will agree with.

There is is another understanding . If you enjoy playing a game, then a burn , shouldn’t be a crucial thing on your list.
    If you enjoy succeeding in upgrade , it is also part of the game but you must be ready for both outcomes right?
    There is always 2 outcomes. If you are not ready for both outcomes I wouldn’t even start upgrading

Quote Originally Posted by deadhealer1 View Post
    I feel you, however I must say , if you consider yourself an experienced player then you would never burn something that you would not have a back up for. I understand that you wish to try to invest time, and see a result based on the time you invested which is completely fair. However every game, every private server has its risks. When you do risk , it is wise to think for both outcome and proceed based on information that you possess.

Ok, I got 3 peace’s of black chitin +4. Let me take a look at upgrade rates ... uhmmmm ok . I like the rates. What if I burn them? Hmmmmm... probably gona gona go to a forum and tell deadhealer his rates suck ... yeah.. that’s what I am gona do...

Ok, I got 3 peace’s of black chitin and I want to make it +5. There is a high possibility that it will suceed... though I’m not sure because there is a chance of fail ... I can’t let them burn.. I’ll keep them till I find some more just to make sure I’ll get atlesst , one peace. I’ll combavk tomorrow and dedicate a little more time to get another 3 peace’s.
    I enjoy farming sometimes anyway , better safe then sorry ...

here is 2 concepts which most will agree with.

There is is another understanding . If you enjoy playing a game, then a burn , shouldn’t be a crucial thing on your list.
    If you enjoy succeeding in upgrade , it is also part of the game but you must be ready for both outcomes right?
    There is always 2 outcomes. If you are not ready for both outcomes I wouldn’t even start upgrading
    Either you give me +7 set of black chitins or I quit this god damn server is the 3rd option. Thank me later players

Guys, noone is forcing you to farm black chitins lol
    deadhealer1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfShazzz View Post
    hmm guess ur friend server coming soon. and you just talking shit to lure more players into ur friend server
    Last edited by Respect; 04-01-2019 at 08:40 PM.
    deadhealer1 likes this.

I really like this server. I've burned plenty more than I've made to +7 but that's part of the game. I've also made 2 +7s straight from +1. Just how the anvil works. It's also about your preference on a server. The drop rate isn't too bad. I farmed giant golems for about an hour and got about 14 items for my class. Made 2 +7 out of 14..

Lots of the stuff is fixed/balanced,if not most. The one thing that I like is that deadhealer is always in-game and you can message him with an issue/report a bug and it gets fixed by the next patch. I'll be there on launch. Best of luck
    deadhealer1 likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    10-23-2018, 04:51 PM
  2. Hits: 70
    08-29-2018, 11:27 AM