Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Like Tree291Likes

Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019]

This is a discussion on Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Any update on the release of beta date?...
Page: 5

Any update on the release of beta date?

Global-myko Senior Member deadhealer1's Avatar

*Update^

Spanish Language added.

Deutch being worked on.

About Beta. Its already set and so does official. I will announce it tomorrow as I prepare the post update.

Thanks everyone for patiently waiting

[Beta: January 27th 15:00 UTC+1] *Update^ (part 1)

Happy New Year again to all of Knight Online members Its a plesure that we have such community. This year brings New excitements and new challanges and I hope everyone is ready for it. Wish to all only to be successful and have as many positive events in their life as possible. Every new year we thrive for new knowledge and passion so I want to make an introduction to our server with

some updates and more explicit details

Firstable everyday for me and for our team is a lot of work. We have created ourselves an environment where we have to follow our ideas to make sure we are progressing in every aspect. We have a gigantic check list of our work, and more work that needs to be done. This means we will continue and continue making the server better.

So to begin, as we know there is 13th slot for the 'Shoulder' item. This slot was never used originally in 1299 versions, but most of private servers create their custom items to fit that slot. We've decided that we are going to use this slot as a shoulder item, which in my opinion fits best. We designed 3 new items that also split into another 3. The quests must be fulfilled in order to obtain these items and for your consideration they are not easy at all.

So to begin with... we have.. Three different types of Shoulders. Alphas Shoulder, 7 Sins Shoulder, Event Shoulder. For every shoulder different Quest.

All Shoulder (available in Gold/Silver/Bronze stat proportion) - Alpha's is currently best shoulder item in the game in its class. Silver and Bronze has little different stats but also good in its own way. Every shoulder have its own icon coloring.

Quest for this specific Item involves going to War and there is no way to obtain it without going there. There is a list of quest items that will be provided on the forum in Guide section with all the needed items for this quest.

for exampl, lets take Alphas Gold Shoulder:

1 Keepers Might ( New quest item, that only dropped by Keeper in Wars)
    1 Warders Might ( New quest item , that only dropped by Warders in wars)
    3000 Player's Soul ( Well we named it this way, but it is an item that you get from killing other players.)
    5 Mythical Luck (New Quest Item, that I created and that drops from top Bosses like (Troll King, Talos, Snake Queen, Harpy Queen),[ Isiloon,Ultima,Felankor with a Highers Chances]

10 Hunters Luck ( New Quest item, that were designed for Boss hunters , This item dropped by All the Bosses.

50 Rookies Luck ( New Quest Item, that being dropped by every high class monster)

10 Winners Badge ( New Quest Item , that you get from Winning Events like,(Forgotten Temple, Juraid Mountain, Death Match, Border Defence War and LMS) basically all automated events.

Gold Bar

There are also Fighters badge - This quest item designed for people that lost the event. Collecting 5 of them can get you 1 Winners Badge

Picture of the Alpha's Gold Shoulder

Picture of 7 Sins Shoulder -- Quest made for Bifrost, Involves collecting Quest item from Bf monsters. Pretty simple.

Picture of Event Shoulder
    -- Quest for this item is very easy to guess. Just go to events. All you need.

More information about Quests, will be on the forum.

Npc's will be located in zones designated for each shoulder. Meaning, NPC for Alphas Shoulder Quest, will be located in War Zone ( Lunar War)

The place for it I have not decided yet, but Im tihinking about placing in the warder room.

Npc for 7 Sins Should Will be located in Bifrost Zone town.

Npc for Event Quest Will be located in one of the Event Zones. Also thinking. Probally will place it in the Forgoten Temple Zone.

Another interesting quest that I would like to introduce is for our beginner Accessories. It is pretty easy, it requires to farm most things dropped in Moradon and as well some pk stones, not much, and a Winners Badge(Event Winning Item). Quest Accessories been Tweeked by me and they are better then the originals that we used to get by completing quest in Luferson/El Morad back in days. They are well worth for beginner/mid game play before you are able to get better accessory.

To Continue with Accessories, we have also created old Accessories system. There are 4 or 5 Player looking monsters, that spawn together with all the bosses in bowl. They have some familiar names to some of us. When you kill these monsters you get old Accessories, that you will be able to compound into real. The chance of success on these will be decided closer to official, but for now thinking of 50%.

For Example ^^

[Beta: January 27th 15:00 UTC+1]*Update^ (part 2)

Lets move over little to the Events itself that will take place on our server. I do have the latest update to the event system. There arent much to talk about it as we all know these Events. Border Defence War, Last Man standing Event, Death Match Event (like chaos with Same (regulated)hp and same attack for all players with different new skills), Juraid Mountain Event, Bifrost Event, Forgotten Temple Event. Kill Quest in Cz, Bowl gift , random online gifts.

Also they call it 'Race Event' ( Completeing quest that are being made by Gm, whoever complestes first, second, third gets rewards. All events are automated and started at the scheduled list. By the way forgotten temple does have it Jewerly Quest for Neck and Belt. All I can say this system works great and we will let our players test it during the Beta.

Another system* that will also take place on our server(and still being developed) is Fun during the envasion. Nation that wins the War, will have chance to fight speciall Npc's that will be located in The area of invasion. They will have nice things to give you after their death.

Now to the Armors and Weapons.... fun fun fun

So I was very interested myself in creating Black/Red Armors on this servers. I used to play other private servers and I fell in love with them. Little tweaked armors with new looks, makes it interesing. Big thanks to whoever made these.

Im going to begin with Priest.

Battle Priest armors will have 8 different kinds. I had to insert them myself...hours and hours of typing

Fabric like tweeked armors are

Black with Str and Hp
    Black with Hp and Str

Red with Str and Hp
    Red with Hp and Str

Chitin like armors are

Black with Str and Hp
    Black with Hp and Str

Red with Str and Hp
    Red with Hp and Str

They Do have Icon bordered with pink in the corners. (they: Battle Priest Armors)

Red kind

Warriors and rogues get also Black/red with 18/5 stats, but im not going to show them here.

Mages Have exact same options like Battle Priests, however they only have kind with Hp.

I've Made them exact same as stats of silk, just with more hp/resistances

Mage Silk Sets available in Black/Red. As Well as Crimson available in Black/Red. Crimson is excat same as 5th grade style armors for Mages, just with more Health bonus and resistances.

All Black/Red Chitins armors have 5 light 5 fire resistance. Every other armor on the server dont have this option.

Example of mage Red Silk Armors. (Black Looks identical)

In my opinion stats are favorable across all armors. However there are always place to improve.

Now i'm going to introduce something new and at the same time known to all. As we all know there are exceptional weapons, and the idea was ,

to make them really exceptional. They look alike with normal weapons, so it is really doesnt give the need effect . For every exceptional weapon, that is going from +7 to +8 now will get true Rebirth +9 look. Meaning your +7 exceptional will look like regular and +8 will look like like it has 2 high voltage bulbs in it.. So remember its just for exceptionals and only at +8. So let the hunt begin

So new question is, where do we get exceptional weapons?....

The official way of gettin Exceptional Weapons is LMS. When you go to Last Man Standing Event , in the bowl you will face 2x 'Last Human/Orc Stones' . One on the Entarace of Orc side bowl and one on the Human Side Bowl. These 'Last Human/Orc Stones' Will spawn bosses similarly with Colony Zone. These Bosses will drop uniqes and Exceptional weapons. Also there will be already spawned Bosses and some speciall monsters insdie bowl. All of them will drop exceptionals too.

Also, in Colony zone there will be monsters, that are located to close to Beast/Blood Seek area near bowl. These monsters will drop exceptional weapons too. Still the highest chance will be in LMS.

Exceptional Totamic Spear and Exceptional Impact

It is applied to every exceptional weapon.

Last Man Standing Zone and Monsters.

Now to answer some quick questions.

Where will we get money?

1.On the Back of Human and Orc base on Dk spot, there is DM's. They drop Bronze Bar at really low chance.

2. Farming Cardinals/Barons and selling Bus/Bes/Enchant scrolls to Npc or Players.

3. Going to events like Juraid, Deva will be droping Silver, Bronze Bars.

4. Going to Hell Abyss Farming Hob Goblins, they drop Gold Coins + bus + Accessories.

These are the most common ways. Of course you will find more

What is Bronze Bar?

1. Item similar to Silver Bar that gives 5 million noah.

What rewards will I get from Events?

1. You will find out once you and win or lose

2. (we will post on forum)

Will power up items be available out side of power up store?

1. Yes. Atross has very very low chance to drop Trina and 1500/300 scrolls

2. Riot have low chance to drop Attack scroll/Lion scroll.

3. Keepers/Warders drop Trinas as well.

4. Scroll shop has a lot of Power Up Store items, relatively cheap.

5. There will be a lot of events and rewards will be from PUS as well.

What is Melanie[Crafting Goods]?

1. Designed for crafting Red/Black Chitins

2. You can also craft Iron Neck/Belt and Glass Belt. Items that required to farm in order to craft it, will require some work. Timewise It is about same as getting it as a real drop.

I dont like new looking weapons, can I change them for older looking?

1. Yes , scroll is available in Pus. (maybe I will add it somewhere else.)

(if I missed something, please ask)

Well, that is about it to sum it up. For more infomation please visit our forum. Hope when then beta starts, we can synchronize a little better with the players and our system. Thanks all. Hope to see you soon.

Now for Beta rewards.

User Ranked 1 gets - 2k Kc + trina

User Ranked 2 gets - 1.8k Kc

User Ranked 3 gets - 1.6k kc

User Ranked 4 gets - 1.4k kc

User Ranked
    5 gets - 1.2k kc

Top 5 Ranked Priests will get 500kc Each.

Most 10 Active forum helpers, to help find any problems, bugs, anything that needs rework. Will get 500 kc.

[Must use email for beta same with one you will be using in official if you want to get rewarded.]

Any information, suggestions welcome. One again making this game for you, so please be part of it, and lets make it good together

Donations will be apreciated. Server needs to run, and to attract new players I need to advertise. Every dollar or your currency helps . Im not making this server to earn money. Im making this server to bring the game to the fun point with reliable and strong community. I will try do the best I can to give you guys support that needed. Forums is best way to contact me , I check it very often. At current state of my knowledge I was only able to get far with 1298 version. Later on, a year, two, who knows. If I get the funds, I will be interested in progressing.

I'm using all lisenced files, security softwares and hardware in order to keep this server running. Stability, reliability will be my goals for the time im with you.

Last edited by deadhealer1; 01-18-2017 at 02:11 AM.
    UltimatePvP and MikeHud like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHud View Post
    Any update on the release of beta date?
    [Beta: January 27th 15:00 UTC+1]
    BUMP

I don't know why, but I have a good feeling about this server. Can't wait to play it!
    deadhealer1 likes this.

As of now, preparing server for beta and continuing work towards the official.

Its going to be tough, but we do looking for Chinese(not sure which dialect,probably most common Mandarin), Korean, Speaking people that are able to help with translations. (payed)

3 days left to open BETA

Please visit,
    Forum : GlobalKnightOnline
    Panel : Knight Online - Global Index
    Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/globalknightonline/
    Team speak 3 (IP) : globalknightonline.com:9987

Something uniqe and crazy I have invented and todays tests proved that it works. I dont know if I will have enough time to release it for beta, but for official it will be ready. It will be a great surprise can garantee everyone will love it.

So ready for this server to release
    deadhealer1 and UltimatePvP like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHud View Post
    So ready for this server to release
    We wait for your streams
    2 Days, 4 Hours, 28 Minutes, and 12 Seconds BETA 17.01.27 (Timer in forum)

In 1309 ; Small update
    - Updated Quest text, added quest talk with new NPC.
    - HP Bars/party bars now update instantly.
    - Deathmatch skill icons was updated.
    - And many other changes in game.
    Have fun.
    Last edited by UltimatePvP; 01-26-2017 at 08:24 AM.

Less than 24 hours

Tommorow(27.01.27), 15:00 GMT +1

Register is enabled -> Global KnightOnline Registration = 40 MINUTE LEFT FOR BETA

Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    10-23-2018, 04:51 PM
  2. Hits: 70
    08-29-2018, 11:27 AM