Page 46 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Like Tree291Likes

Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019]

This is a discussion on Global MyKo - Server Nostalgia - Myko [Beta: 24.05.2019] - [Official: 31.05.2019] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Was login and playing just fine (lvling to lvl 12 or something) but after changing the option from full screen ...
Page: 46

Was login and playing just fine (lvling to lvl 12 or something) but after changing the option from full screen to window mode and set screen resolution to fit to mine, it doesnt work anymore. always show the shit
    "Cheat likely module found [87756,1] [Global Myko] -- 2019/04/08 20:45:50 [Game Information] Game Closed (by system) "
    Sound like its an end for me xD. Dunno what the hell it detected as cheat @@

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Can deff try to help you. Can you pm me or Flash on our forum with team viewer info? We are Interested in making sure you can play.

All the bickering aside,server is legit very easy to catch up. Considering that max.upgrade at the moment is +6,and everyone is running around in chitins +5 or +6,you can make your own set in a day and be very competitive in cz. If anyone wants to start and needs help,just pm me @niggawiththetrigga or gayretard. (human side)
    Deadhealer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    All the bickering aside,server is legit very easy to catch up. Considering that max.upgrade at the moment is +6,and everyone is running around in chitins +5 or +6,you can make your own set in a day and be very competitive in cz. If anyone wants to start and needs help,just pm me @niggawiththetrigga or gayretard. (human side)
    Already quitted zone myko?xD

As Decerto said. Server is always active and easy to catch up. You can be geared in a day or so. Lvl 60 in an hour and 65 in an hour or so after that. Very good server. I highly recommend it.
    Deadhealer and Ching like this.

Tomorrow 19:00 GMT +2 we will hold a boss event which will mostly include bosses that drop master items.
    event will be held in Elmorad Castle and Luferson Castle at same time!

-We hope to see everyone there !
    Last edited by Deadhealer; 04-09-2019 at 02:22 PM.

@Ragnar I didnt... I got an FP set +7 for ma archer and an ib +6...just i prefer global for now :P

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhealer View Post
    Can deff try to help you. Can you pm me or Flash on our forum with team viewer info? We are Interested in making sure you can play.
    Actually i dont really want people to touch my PC since its for work also. But i can show you the video of how it's going: https://files.fm/u/2vq3vr6u
    Tried to re-extract files, set to lower version to re-update patch blah blah but still same result.
    Deadhealer likes this.

Hey brotha, that works also, as long as we can see this number [87756,1], if I'm not wrong. Quality is kind of low. I will look into what causing this crash.

Yeah, thats the number. You can download to watch in better quality instead of preview incase you want to see it more detail.

So after talking to our dev god bless him, we are sure about the fact you are trying or changing HWID(Hardware ID), for this reason our server kicks you out.

thats must be wrong,since it only happened after i change settings in option from full screen mode to window mode. I m playing other servers with soac just fine anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhealer View Post
    So after talking to our dev god bless him, we are sure about the fact you are trying or changing HWID(Hardware ID), for this reason our server kicks you out.
    No offense, but you should fire your developer lol.

Soacs does not have any HWID protection, it doesn't even know how to read HWID.

To be on point, SOACS will kick you if background apps with administrator access are reading the same pattern on your memory (e.g Razer synapse, razer cortex etc etc).

@Deuxvn, best thing to debug this is to close all your services and start them one by one till you find the one causing issues for you
    Deadhealer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Knoxville View Post

no offense taken.

i could also test on you the working ability if hwid ban. Then you can tell if it works or not.

the only issue we have with hwid is, we if hackers use virtual machines or other instruments to replicate OS and run game inside and change the readable hwid as many times as they like.

We also recognize hackers when Looking at hwid logs which show patterns of HWID”s . Normal patterns are if you have 2-3 different hwid’s. Meaning 2-3 different computers , but most still have just 1 pattern of same id.
    So if we see every log of an account uses different pattern , that’s a potential hacker so we monitor this account closely. This works in most cases.

However an improvement is coming soon , for such hwid changers.

Quote Originally Posted by Knoxville View Post

To be on point, SOACS will kick you if background apps with administrator access are reading the same pattern on your memory (e.g Razer synapse, razer cortex etc etc).

@Deuxvn, best thing to debug this is to close all your services and start them one by one till you find the one causing issues for you
    Can you be wise and show us how to read HWID, since you look like another know-it-all type

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    10-23-2018, 04:51 PM
  2. Hits: 70
    08-29-2018, 11:27 AM